Why does messi love basketball? Is it because he wishes he was a big guy?

Why does messi love basketball? Is it because he wishes he was a big guy?

4 u

Basketball is fun to play, is there anybody who doesn't enjoy casually shooting hoops?

professional basketball is gay as fuck, but playing it at your local court is fun.

losing franchise confirmed. go away loser.

gsw bandwagoner detected

hows it feel going out in the semis faggot?

>implying I waste my time watching the same divas compete for the championship in dive court every year

Cause basketball and soccer are the most similar sports.

explain

the only real similarities I see is a bunch of running

>Objective is to work as a team to put ball in a net
>don't need anything but a ball to play
>always thinking 2-3 plays ahead
>need great vision
>footwork is the most important aspect
>high stamina and endurance

Just think about triangle passing in soccer and how players are always cutting trying to get open and it's the same in basketball. Obviously there's a bunch of differences but the core is the same

Hockey is more similar to soccer than basketball is. When you consider that basketball offense involves extensive screening and post ups, and doesn't necessarily always benefit from being super close to the goal (because of the 3 pt line), and that the defense is way more limited in basketball, they aren't really similar at all.

Because he wants Lebron's bbc in his mouth.

actually hockey is closer to basketball (and handball) than soccer is :

-both use hands
-both have offensive team cycling the puck/ball around the objective
-puck/ball protection is crucial
-hockey trap is like half court trap
-Fred Shero won the Stanley cup using basketball forechecking schemes

>lebron
>bbc

Who would in in a footrace?

You forgot that both sports have way too much flopping.

rude

Probably because Ginobli

This is the correct answer, the """great""" influx of argie players in the 2000's made basketball somewhat popular for a moment or two
Especially when >we won the olympics

He is from Rosario, his mind is not able to understand nothing beyond footy. He likes basketball as much as he likes motorsports.

It's all set up by his publicist to appeal to the american audience

OT, but I have huge respect for basketball players, their running, running and running without a break, it's crazy how much stamina you must have to play the game

Coming from someone who likes basketball and not soccer, that isn't true at the pro level. There's a stoppage of play every few minutes. At the ends of close games, there can be a stoppage of play every few seconds for the last two minutes of the clock.

He's probably impressed by both the athleticism and size. Neither of which he has to play in the NBA.

because niggers love apehoop