really makes you think

Bartoszyce looks like right pic

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>it's that Krakow user again

indeed makes thy ponder

Really gets your gears turn

>this is the best cherrypicking he could do
pretty disappointed 2bh

This is the third absolutely same thread with same op pic that I saw during three weeks. I suppose, in that time they have been here in much more number.

food for thought

>cherrypicking
lmao

At least we're relevant

>even when selectively picking the best photo Russia still looks like shit

What's the point in dick flexing between two shitholes?

bravo estonia!

quite enlightening, is it not?

indeed

>good in autistic puzzles
>bad at real math
gee wonder why fucking humanities bachelors

>mfw spain is pooland tier
i blame the southern half of this country
what's the best half of poland?

>Please note: Differences of just a few IQ points may not be significant
made me think
does this make you think?

South (especially Kraków)

>he forced to learn english to clean toilets meanwhile russians are autonomous
feels good

>really makes you think
Think about what? I don't understand

an interesting statistic if you please

That statisitc maps are dubious origin, without source links and unfair common assessment standards with prejudiced information that's very characteristic for the western mass media. Even if Russia has standard of living lower than in Poland, what it will bring to you? Do you get rid of the obsessive feelings of inferiority which makes you create these threads? Russians could be anyone in opinion of other nations. The strength of the Russian nation in the ability to overbear any difficulties. All that doesn't kill us makes us stronger. This statement applies to any complex system even to human.

an interesting fact for your consideraton

And why these "superhumans" are increasingly more thinking about their own wallet than the joint survival of mankind, while getting senseless pleasure in the humiliation of the poor banana republics?

>does this make you think?
No, not really
Now this, this made me think

That's western mentality
individualism

This is also worth considering

an insightful map

And don't forget this interesting tidbit

Don't fight it, my edit is so widespread that you will be outbantered.

But if you want to really fire up your neurons, than don't look further than this

a misleading statistic

what about katowice? trash-tier shithole - gdansk is top tier so idk m8

poland has high english proficiency? i dont believe that for a second, 99 per cent of the poles I've met spoke horrid English

Polska stronk, polska beautiful

CANT SPEAK BYDLO

huh
you learn something everyday

Did you know? The higher values dictated by religions make your life more varied, full, more humane, while material values will eventually slowly turn you into a degenerate that unable to reproduce and thinking and only able derive lowest pleasure.
Ignorance is no excuse. Knowledge aggravates responsibility. And now you know. So don't be surprised in your fate.

lol estonia is more superior than other scandinavia. (finland=not scandinavia)

very deep, igor

>you can drink tap water in greece/spain/poland

This pole seems extremely butthurt

hmmmm...

If you read the legend it says it comes from a coment on reddit

If you use data (and assume 1bn = 1000M) you'll see the data does not compute in any way, all values should be considerably lower i.e poland -> 11bn/38M == 294€/citizen or sweden's net contribution -> 1,1bn/9,5M == 115€/citizen

And this is without going into the specifics of each country, which would further cluster the results. On the other hand, if you acount the amount of time each memberstate spent in the EU, you'll notice that while hungary and greece have similar ratios, greece is a member for twice as long as hungary (25 vs 12 years), meaning that hungary received the money in bulk amounts. This last thing combined with the sheer size/population of poland, makes you an easy target.