What music does he listen to?

what music does he listen to?

He's that one "entertainer" that makes you go "I don't understand this guy's appeal" but then you remember it's been a long time since you were 13

Shitty dance music

Godamn...I gotta say. I didnt think I would get posted on FUCKING Sup Forums!

Also apparently the most popular electronic music/dubstep you can find.

Onision is still worse and will always be.

>thinks Sup Forums is worse than reddit
kek

No I was just doing a Leafy impression. I cant help it, it is pretty fun.

yea i agree. Onision hated on sunny day real estate and twenty one pilots man, cant forgive someone who does that

Idubbbz fucked him up real good

It's sad that I know who he is when I really shouldn't

What a piece of shit. He also spoiled a major plot point from Orange Is The New Black in one of his videos.

Modern day Andy Kaufman desu

>tfw also have a weak chin

I know his pain, at least I'm not an asshole.

The faggot games the fuck out of youtube's system, it's pretty hard to avoid him. he'll show up in your recs for completely unrelated shit.

Yes, a lot of things he said about Leafy was things I was thinking myself for a long time. But I figured Leafy was gonna get it together before someone roasts him real bad.

it's madness how youtubers have been running the post ironic depression jokes to the ground and people still find it hilarious

...But also him being on Keemstars show before and meeting him in person even though he demonized the guy I still dont understand. And Leafy never really mentions those things happened... just like the people he makes video about...

Onision is a cunt

So does pewdiepie but Felix manages to still be a pretty nice person.

its pretty sickening honestly. I cant believe so many people find it funny

down down down d-down get get down down

this is the most important thing that can be said about Leafy, I don't really give a fuck about any youtube celebrities, congrats to them desu, but Leafy has inspired a bunch of children to talk about OMG KILL ME I HAVE LE CRIPPLING DEPRESSION PLZ KYS PLZ KMS BLEACH BLEACH.

well he uses a glue70 track (presumably without permission) and had some beef with josh pan about using his music without permission. So, basically, he listens to internet music and probably just discovered "vaporwave".

(the) tupac (of youtube)

MAn everything is overused. even iDubbz video is overused. An overconfident man criticizes with sarcastic mocking satire. Gee I wonder where I have seen that before...

>hated on twenty one pilots

Good they are fucking garbage is that a joke

This board is infested with underage, nothing new

yea theyre good. I think you are just mad

....Not only that, but I dont think any popular youtuber knows how to make a scripted comedy video that isnt the same exact video as anyone else

Reminder that basically every popular comedy channel right now ripped off MDE to get famous

iDubbbz wouldn't even exist right now if he didn't steal Kickstarter TV

I was thinking about this today. edups did steal kickstarter crap from MDE. h3h3 stole ideas from MDE. Leafy probably even found out about glue70 through them (glue70 had tracks on Ideas Man).

My prediction is that this glossy happy youtube crap will reach its apex very soon, tumble down, and real people will take the spotlight. Maybe I'm just hopeful

>everyone ripped off some irrelevant faggot with less than 70K subs who constantly shills himself here

>ripped off Tim & Eric to get famous

ftfy.

Fucking millenials.

>less than 70K subs

Yes exactly, they stole fringe ideas and made them polished and marketable.

Tim & Eric and MDE are way, way different.

Who the fuck is MDE

Welcome to the internet.