Pick one

pick one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcWzjepFv2c&index=75&list=PLApyhECLlb98dNpduxDx8yzKX5djnTw_-
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1>2>3>4 lmao

SMiLE is easily the best of four. It's a bit insulting to lump it in with those two memes on the right.

Safer > Surf's Up

Smile

Strawberry Jam > SMiLE = Pepper >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> boringism

Pet Sounds is better than all of them tho, and better than everything in the discog of any of those bands too

>these pseuds picking SMiLE because of Brian Wilson's le epic backstory
Anybody who prefers SMiLE's Good Vibrations to the original is objectively incorrect.

SMiLE has fucking rapping, heavy metal drums , hymns, and was intended as a critique American way of life, all being largely the work of 2 men.
Far too advanced to be lumped in with the rest

youtube.com/watch?v=RcWzjepFv2c&index=75&list=PLApyhECLlb98dNpduxDx8yzKX5djnTw_-

The tag on Cabinessence is one of the greatest blends of western and eastern music i have ever heard. Go to 27 seconds in, listen closely on the right ear...pure genius.

Could you point out the rapping in SMiLE, please?

Second chorus on Cabinessence, its mixed low but its there and its a rap. Also traces on the vegetables acapellas with the "i want a big bag a vegetables" lines over knee slapping

the good vibrations that is on the Smile Sessions, i.e. the album in the pic, is the same good vibrations as the original
you're on one

you have no clue what you're talking about

peps>bonerism>smile>strawburry

whats it like not having earholes?

Huh? How's it not a rap

If you dont rank Lonerism anywhere but last you are a fuckin subhuman and should get the fuck out to reddit

While I fucking LOVE Surf's Up I may have to agree with this actually. Safer is probably one of Animal Collectives strongest pieces of music, objectively.

You're stupid. Good Vibrations was supposed to be a single from SMiLE but SMiLE was never released. They released it as a single and people went apeshit for it.

Also, SMiLE is definitely way better than Pet Sounds. I don't think anyone likes it because of Brian's meltdown.

>Anybody who prefers SMiLE's Good Vibrations to the original is objectively incorrect.
Fuck you, the "lost bridge" is the best part of the album

Apocalypse Dreams > A Day in the Life

>You're stupid. Good Vibrations was supposed to be a single from SMiLE but SMiLE was never released.
gtfo good vibrations was suppose to be on pet sounds, you didnt even know the album you liar!

Lmao yet another mu fag that cant even fathom ever putting anything modern in the same arena as shit from the 60's. Believe it or not there is music being made thats just as good as the beach bius and beatles. Lonerism was fucking great

Well, really who fucking cares. It still doesn't change the fact that SMiLE is better than Pet Sounds.

this guys gets it

why dont these posts ever include albums from the 70s-90s. its like music only existed in the 60s and the past ten years

because OP thinks animal collective and tame impala are this generation's beach boys and beatles

see, people (rightfully) sploog all over SMiLE for it's awesome moments like this, but I hardly see anyone even talk about Van Dyke Parks. That part at :27 is VDP as hell

This is why SMiLE is better than Pet Sounds. It elaborates (or would have) on the concepts and ideas about production and recording from Pet Sounds.