/bundes/liga

>relegation play-offs

today:
nürnberg - eintracht (20:30 cest, first leg: 1:1)

tomorrow:
duisburg - würzburg (19:10 cest, first leg: 0:2)

gooooooooooooooooooood morning

>relegation play-offs

today:
nürnberg - eintracht (20:30 cest, first leg: 1:1)

tomorrow:
duisburg - würzburg (19:10 cest, first leg: 0:2)

>Ilkay Gündogan wird trotz Verletzung und monatelanger Pause voraussichtlich zu Manchester City wechseln. Die Ablösesumme soll bei 25 Millionen Euro plus erfolgsabhängige Bonuszahlungen liegen. Darauf haben sich beide Klubs nach kicker-Recherchen verständigt. Perfekt ist der Transfer allerdings noch nicht.

gooooooooooooooooooood morning

kicker said this but now seem to have removed it??
>Der Kicker erfuhr dass die Zahl der Fürsprecher einer Götze-Rückholaktion zuletzt deutlich gestiegen ist, sie ist jetzt mehrheitsfähig

pls calm down

I want Ellyse to bowl me around my legs

pls calm down

Is this an accurate translation?

Meine Posts werden dauernd gelöscht.

How come 'Posts' needs a capital P in that sentence ?

because it's a noun

What's the German translation of "walkcunt on suicide watch"?

'walkcunt' being the person's name.

gooooooooooooooooooood night

Gehfotze auf Suiziduhr.
(i translated the name as well)

>Suiziduhr

What's the german translation of "walkgod on nobel peace prize watch"?

it's a "translate things for the aussie edition"

Thanks for this.

It's difficult to put into words just how much I appreciate this translation, but it's a great amount.

Does the German who likes to make tennis threads frequent /bundes/?

you're welcome

i don't think so

Thoughts?

he's wrong

How do i explain that he's wrong apart from saying 'an actual German translated it'?

just insult him or something. this is Sup Forums afterall

dreamt i overslept today, when i woke up i actually overslept

ok

raindrops keep falling on my head

i really hope frankfurt stays up

Guys, they're bullying us again

Warner
Khawaja
Smith (c)
S.Marsh
Maxwell
M.Marsh
Faulkner
Wade (wk)
Starc
Zampa
Hazlewood

morning

Just an FYI the twitter police blocked our twitter account for suspicious activity, had to change the password it's now Zerogoose with a capital Z

>Borussia Dortmunds Offensivkraft Henrikh Mkhitaryan ist im Rahmen der jährlich vom Fachmagazin „kicker“ initiierten Umfrage unter Bundesliga-Profis zum besten Feldspieler der abgelaufenen Saison gewählt worden. Insgesamt 235 Spieler beteiligten sich an der Wahl, der 27-Jährige erhielt dabei 31,1 Prozent aller Stimmen. Auf Rang zwei kam Bayern Münchens Robert Lewandowski (22,1 %) vor Teamkollege Thomas Müller (13,6 %) und Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (13,2 %).
Customers on suicide watch

english

>stating the truth
>bullying
no

>ellyse will never tickle you down to fine leg

why live lads

guuuuuuuuuuuuten morgen!

>ellyse will never clean bowl your middle stump

why live

australians OUT

please watch our sport

i do but only t20

'no'

why would you watch t20 but not odi? it's basically the same thing (though I do admit t20 is better)

i never had the chance to watch an ODI game. if i would give it a try of course

Und schon wieder machen die scheiß Ausländer nichts als offtopic posten.

Kek, you'll get plenty of chances to watch ODI's. There are usually far too many ODI's played. To give you an idea a standard bi-lateral tour is usually 3 Tests, 5 ODI's and 3 T20i's.

This the official /bunda/ thread?

ODIs are better, loser

töten sich mein man

should be 5 t20s, 3 odis, and 1 test desu

shut the fuck up

I honestly wouldnt mind if ODi's were cancelled completly. 3 Tests 5 T20i's would be good.

Nah. ODI's are basically T20's with 30 overs of boring in the middle

It's those 30 overs that makes it better, since it's about setting the foundation for the memeswinging with something that resembles tactics

kiss your sister, Mahmoud

stricken Socken

Except there's usually little to no tactics in that 30 over period. It is literally
>bowling team bring on spinner
>batsmen knock it around for 5-6 an over, don't take risks to preserve wickets for slogging in the last 15

little to no tactics is better than t20 shit tbqh

The pinnacle of test cricket is viewed as the leave. Every rule in the entire game is geared towards maximizing the amount of leaves that can be attempted within 5 days. Its great viewing. What a thrilling sport.
T20 is OK but I can't deal with all that hitting and running. Sometimes a whole game can pass without a single leave being attempted! Can you imagine?
I hardly ever get to sit and watch for eight minutes while a batsman takes his guard and resets six times, followed by a leave, in T20. If T20 wants to compete they need far more of it.
Also, there's far too much game time in T20. They score too many runs and go far too long without slowing the game down with leaves, forward defences and 4 sightscreen adjustments. What T20 need to do is make leaves and blocks worth more, so more time is defending and watching one guy play all day. Did you guys see the latest Durham vs Worcestershire game? 1.3 runs per over to 1.2! Worcs had no answer to Durham's tactics of leaving every ball that's not on the stumps out then asking the umpire to end play early for bad light.
Its this level of tactical sophistication that is missing in T20, where as you rightly point out, its just a bunch of athletic guys trying to score runs against each other. Yawn

its selbsmord you imbecile

germans you're supposed to respond by making a /cric/ thread and spamming it with bundes

respond to what?

>making a /cric/ thread
i already did

doing g*d's work user

but there is no cricket on right now

i hate this fuck, always injured so glad he will go.

Someone has to hold the door

i hate this fuck, always injured so glad he will go.

>Gundam leaving
>Hummels leaving
>Mkhitaryan probably leaving
tell me why dortmund isn't going to finish midtable/EL spots next season

>hold the door
what did he mean by this?

HAHA GET IT? BECAUSE THATS A THING THAT HAPPENED IN THE NORMIE TV SHOW!!! DO YOU GET THE REFERENCE?!?! XDXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kill yourself Sven

i don't get it

Hodor

>funny german
obviously fake

>german
>funny
right...

>those eyebrows
jog on

waste yoour quads on repeating some kraut.
why even live anymore

the hero dortmund deserves

manlets btfo yet again

Verpisst euch

imagine a man writing "love thin girls" and then mansplaining that it is ok.

I wonder what she considers "tall".

Probably at least 6ft, like most girls

rüde

But the thing is, girls (especially short ones) are terrible judges of height.
To them, 5'9 might seem like 6'2.

Spotted the manlet.

I bet you have a tiny 6 inch cock as well that you think girls can't tell is small, lmao

>

i am sick of your feet and inch shit.
girls here want you to be at least 180cm tall.

rude

is she balding

wtf? she doesn't look anything like clare balding

This is Manuel Neuer. Mr. Neuer is a goalkeeper for Bayern Munich and Germany.

there is something wrong with the top of her head. might just be the picture though

Geht Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp in eine Bar. Sagt der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Klopp: Ich bin der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp? Da erwidert Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Klopp mal in meine Kult-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Klopp, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Kult Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Klopp.

i disagree