>pongs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XvS3esnt7bo
nhl.com/news/penguins-goalie-debate-not-over/c-280778718?tid=280118332
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Pongs and >Rags

>NYR:Report: Rangers open to trading Rick Nash

wew lad. im sure lots of teams will be wanting this young and promising player

Pongs fan here, would like to hear what /hoc/ thought of tonight's game.

>it was 2-0

It was a fun but stressful game

pongs got what they deserved for playing 4leury

Marc Andre Fleury is done in this league.

>Not "dick rash"

have the most dangerous lead and this happens

>rick trash
>Rags

Letang was a -4 and they should sum it up.

Are the Penguins done for ?

>4leury

not even a pens fan, but man what a frustrating players. incredibly talented, but my god is he ever fucking stupid

requesting webm of letang getting btfo by callahan

BILL LET US DOWN!

Now I know how the leefs fans feel

if they go with fleury again, yes

That was the biggest impression I took away from this game.

Every time the Pens get upset in the playoffs (which has been every year since 2009 save one year against the Rags), Letang looks like total shit. I've never seen a more incongruous reputation for a player -the media is constantly on Letang's cock as >muh Norris-tier defenseman, but holy christ, he routinely blows it on defense. He's straight up a stupid player who regularly makes obscene defensive gaffes. And yet not one person in the media will ever call him on it.

Fuck Kris Letang.

He just lacks the mental fortitude to focus. He gets upset and retaliates, loses focus and takes himself out of the game.

Well that's a lot more eloquent than "he's fucking stupid," but at the end of the day, it means the exact same thing.
Dude is Plaxico Burress on skates if Plaxico was a DB.
And my god, what we could do with that cap room.

was it really all 4leury fault? Felt like the whole team didn't show up

>not starting Murray
As a pongs fan im tired of maf meming when it counts.
Although that OT goal wasnt really on him, good deflection.
>2-0

Pretty much. He has the talent but he's an idiot.

In what way? They carried the game for the first half, maybe not in a dominant way but were certainly the better team and had a 2-0 lead to show for it.

Can someone explain why Fluery is getting all the blame?
>Letang was shit
>Maatta was shit
>Dumolin was shit
>Lovejoy was shir
Pittsburgh would have lost this game even if Murray was in net. The defence was awful.

Letang is the reason they lost. Fluery should have stopped the tying goal yes, but they never should have even had the chance to wrap it if Letang was so god damn retarded.

RIP Daleys foot, you are missed.

Your list is misleading because it implies that Maata, Dumoulin, and Lovejoy were anywhere near as shit as Letang, when in reality their shit-ness combined is still grossly exceeded by Letang's shit.

Oh for sure, I was just kinda saying that all the defence did nothing in their own end and if it wasnt for the fact Tampa Bay has shit accuracy the game would have been like 6-3.

Letang deserves the blame but all I keep seeing it "FLUERY SUCKS PUT IN MURRAY"

Which itself is misleading. Even Bishop would have lost with this shit pile of a defence.

Fleury did have a very shaky game though. Just because he wasn't the singular reason the Pens lost doesn't mean I would have confidence in him going forward.

>25 shots
>4 goals
>canadian goaltending

I completly agree, but Murray has had more bad games then good this series.

Murray has a .89 sv% this series
MAF has a .88

Its not like he was much worse than Murray, it was a gamble that didnt pay off because Murray wasnt being as reliable as the first 2 series

If Sullivan puts Fluery back though, as a Pens fan, I quit these playoffs, win or lose. Im not betting my stress on a toss up of a goalie.

I think he may have to.
As much as I don't think he's the best option, Fleury has a big contract and a no-movement clause. Fleury isn't going anywhere anytime soon. You can let Matt Murray have a little glory to become trade bait. You can't let Matt Murray actually take Fleury's job, because then you're stuck with an albatross contract on the bench.

MAF has a modified NTC that isnt disclosed. I assume its either a huge payoff or a list of teams.

Murray was drafted to succeed Fluery, unless the Union gets their way, Murray will be the protected goalie in the expansion draft.

hehe... 2-0

Capfriendly says its a list of 18 teams he would agree to be traded too.

What did she mean by that?

Serves Fleury right, rot in the hell that is Nevada for all the Cups you cost this team

>Mättä 0+1 +2
>Filppula 0+0 +1
>Crosby 0+0 -1
>Letang 0+0 -4

kek

>implying theyd take Fluery
>Not Anderson
>Not Bishop
>Not Howard
>Not one of Dallas's Binland goalies
>Not Kuemper

Theres a lot more viable goalies that wont be protected than Fluery

Why the fuck wouldn't Tampa protect Bishop?

So how does the expansion draft work?

Because vaseleski is as good and cheaper and won't get exposed when the NHL trims pads

>Who is Andrei Vasilevski
>Who is Krister Gudlevskis

Bishop makes like 5 million now and is defintley due for a raise at age 30.

Vasy has proven he can win, and Gudlevskis is a viable backup for sure. It would allow Tampa to get deeper for atleast a couple years, stay consistant.

Excuse me, I do not decipher this sign language. Is she a singer who accidentally ate her microphone? Many thanks.

hey i didn't see the game today, do you know who won?

was it finland?

>was it finland?

Depending on how many teams are added, each team will lose one or two players.

You can protect Seven forwards, 3 defenceman and 1 goalie, or 8 skaters and a goalie.

Rookies from this season and next im both NHL and AHL cannot be selected. Anyone who played their first NHL/AHL game in 2014-2015 season or older are fair game.

PULJU IS THE KEY

LAINE IS A BUST

YOU MUST DRAFT PULJU

Nope, Canada countered our play thanks to good coaching staff and we could't adapt.

Is Murray going to count as a rookie? How many games does a goalie have to play to be considered a rookie? It has to be different rules than skaters...

No Murray would have to be protected as he played in the AHL in 2014-2015.

They never released how that works, but Murray had played 40 games in 2014/2015, and Daly said on Twitter, Nylander, who played 37, would have to be protected.

i wanted us to man come on

fuck

just kidding of course i watched it, even though i was at work

we definitely had a nice zone time advantage, but that game easily could have gone either way

>pongs

>Rookies from this season and next im both NHL and AHL cannot be selected

That seems contradictory though.
If nothing else, wouldn't Murray count as a rookie for this year?

I think the rookies being exempt are to protect Teenagers mostly, but Murray had played half a season last year in the AHL, as a goalie I believe that counts as a full season.

It was a good game and thankfully it was decided by players and not bullshit refpuck.

Though I'm still salty as FUCK for the fact that the fucking cuntfaggot ANIMAL like Perry is now in Triple Gold Club.

He deserves to be gutted on the street like the fucking rabid dog he is. Jesus fucking christ.

Kek

why is finnish goaltending such a meme? aren't there many good finnish goalies?

well give him a few months and he could be in the quadruple gold club

Nope.

>watching meme of thrones

Youre as much a meme as finnish goalie

Do you guys think Letang would hit the level of generational defenseman if he wasnt prone to sperging out EVERY game?

>That feel when Wheel of Time and Gardens of the Moon will never get the HBO treatment

FUCK

JUST

I guess Brandon Sanderson has a shit ton of Jordan's notes and talked about the series with him extensively and as such has the answers to a lot of questions about WoT that fans want but Jordan's cunt wife refuses to allow him to give any of them.

Like at the end of the series the woman that Aveindha meets in the wastes, he has a full explanation for.

i havent read the books but i heard theyre making a wheel of time tv-show

>Ducks confirmed Cup next year

At least >we got something out of this.

If the pilot was any indicator it's gonna be really fucking bad desu

the game of thrones pilot(according to rumors) was a total shitshow. still the first few seasons turned out to be great

I thought he wasn't on the preliminary list

any pongfams want to defend Fleury for his predictedly shit performance?

>.840
>2 goals and a ringer all got through from 30 ft back

Remember when you faggots were making fun of the couple of us last night saying pulling the kid was a huge mistake?

Well fuck you stupid cunts.

Still wasnt even the worst pong
>MINUS
>FOUR

Is Fleury going to Calgary, Dallas, Carolina or somewhere else this off-season?

Dallas seems like the best choice, only place on his NTC he probably has that has worse goalies than him

fleury is not even an NHL goaler at this point. he's an older more expensive scrivens.

Detroit is gonna be shopping Jimmy and he'd go before MAF desu.

sucky sucky flee dorrar

>clots shorks scf
Gary on suicide watch

>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA
>PEKKA
PEKKA

youtube.com/watch?v=XvS3esnt7bo

As a pens fan, I debated calling off work today. How in the fuck, do you just let that 2-0 lead go? The most dangerous lead meme is so fucking retarded. I just don't understand. Literally all you have to do is cover your fucking points, and let MAF do the fucking work.

maybe not yet but it's still early, he's a top roster pick for sure

also if pricey is still too banged up to goaltend, i'd sure like to see devan dubnyk get a shot

>MAF
>working in the playoffs
that's what you get for being a casual

>and let MAF do the fucking work.

Yeah, about that...

>Finnish Goaltending

Jarkko Nordlund
@jarkkonordlund

Eilinen MM-finaali oli kaikkien aikojen katsotuin TV-kiekkolähetys. MTV-kanavat tavoittivat uskomattomat 3.25!! miljoonaa suomalaista #mtv

Goalie debate far from over for Penguins
Sullivan could opt for Murray in goal after Fleury struggles in Game 5 loss to Lightning
by Dan Rosen @drosennhl / NHL.com Senior Writer
1:27 AM

>"I've been practicing a lot, I should be better, especially on that first goal," Fleury said. "You know, that was stupid."

nhl.com/news/penguins-goalie-debate-not-over/c-280778718?tid=280118332

and at the same time Stanley cup don't interest anyone. How can we fix Stanley cup playoffs?

not play it at 3 am for europe lel

>casual
>fuck off niggers
You guys act like he gave up soft goals, the D is taking a shit. Cut the nigga some slack.

I get where you're coming from. Sully has to either put the bust back in net or play the "grizzled" veteran that would likely struggle against AHL players.

The IIHF WC hype sure died of quickly.

>bust
>besting Holtby and Lundy
Craps/rags fan detected.

>sub .900 sv% in the ECF
literal bust

Imagine the shitposting if we'd have won