does Sup Forums like ambient trap?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM
youtube.com/watch?v=uMUW5t2MJiI
youtube.com/watch?v=p1SK6PBumuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

define ambient trap

This nigga is garbage

it really is ambient trap. minimalist trap beats with a slower tempo. lowkey a trap masterpiece because of the production.

*gimmick trap

whyd you post a metro boomin instrumental tape with some random mumbling over it?

Do you have a link to a instrumental version?

what's the gimmick here?

Yeah the production is amazing
Metro did most of it right? It's a shame that these beats weren't used on someone else's project

nah but if someone has that please link. i've actually grown to like some parts of 21 savage's disengaged/lazy flow though honestly

I'm just flexin on muh X bish

youtube.com/watch?v=szKxAdvlCCM

correct some have a couple other producers as well like no heart has southside and cubeatz. yeah i would've been cool to see a different rapper, but like i said in another post, i've actually grown to like 21's disengaged flow. but he lyrical substance is definitely weak. i love how i can listen to this album as a hype album but also, and more often, in a state of exhaustion after work or something. beats are beautiful

The "omg this rapper is so street and real so I don't give a fuck if he is one of the worst rappers to ever rap" gimmick

diamonds got the flu try not to catch this

this song is so good, i slept on 21 savage at first, but this shit is so fucking good

>"omg this rapper is so street and real so I don't give a fuck if he is one of the worst rappers to ever rap"
irrelevant to how nice the production sounds to me. and his lazy flow works alright with the atmospheric beats. lyrical substance is definitely weak and his 21 21 21 adlib can get old so i can understand the hate. but idk why someone would want to sleep on these beats

What album?

ocean drive may be one of the most beautiful trap beats out there

savage mode by 21 savage.

I this and I really like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=uMUW5t2MJiI

beautiful synth play with great trap drums. crispy hi-hats, aggressive but not overdone bass..lovely stuff.

The beats are dope but 21 Savage is fucking garbage. The beats really would have been better served to someone else.

Hi Anthony

>been better served to someone else.
yeah but who? i've been thinking about it myself

wanna see my strong nine? nice dubs bud

I don't listen to too much trap honestly so I can't rightly say. But this dude's lines are garbage. He's generic as all hell man and these beats deserve way better.

like who?

>He's generic as all hell man
like who?

you guys don't deserve it, but here

youtube.com/watch?v=p1SK6PBumuM

this is hot garbage

Oh shit Midnight Society shit good shit