What's some good suicide music?
>inb4 the Sup Forums guide to suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8-QNxD56p_U
youtube.com/watch?v=HWtHwRMxsfk
youtube.com/watch?v=efioLa0JDcY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Leviathan's Scar Sighted. I listened to it when my crush took my virginity and then threw me away like nothing for some other guy...

Talk Talk

Hmmmm

idk something pathetic

youtube.com/watch?v=8-QNxD56p_U

Don't kill yourself faggot.

You're not important enough to know when your life is supposed to end.

not suicidal
just curious desu

as the roots undo

GGUW

you don't need music to kill yourself, if you enjoy music, you enjoy something in life and therefore you are a fucking idiot

If you liked that pic related should be pretty cathartic desu senpai

I'd say some Ahab or Funeral would do the trick for me. Or maybe xysma, blast that shit while drunk as fuck, and then finally shoot yourself in a mad hysteria

the genre is called defenestrationcore

youtube.com/watch?v=HWtHwRMxsfk

Leviathan is a good rec. The Tenth Sublevel of Suicide is really good, and The Speed of Darkness is the best thing Leviathan has ever released.

Actually Lurker of Chalice is incredible as well. Would be good music to go off to.

I had planned to empty my brains out into my dad's tub with his glock a few months ago to the sound of basinski's disintegration loop 3 playing on repeat. it would have been the piece of music to march me into the afterlife.
in fact I still think about doing this. I barely hold on tho. sometimes I think about what my father's reaction would be when he walks in to find me dead. it's always the same. relief.

damn...

livestream it so we can find out his reaction

i'll dm you it in hell

maybe
if this semester of college doesn't go well I'll probably do it in the spring
that's all my life is, honestly. just holding off suicide because I think things will be better. I should have died in 2010. I wish I had. it pains me everyday that I didn't lol.

My god, you're insufferable.

who r u ppl

choof I told you in that thread.... that's a bad choice of music.

I feel that in a way. I often think if I died before I sank as low as I did people would have better memories of me instead of seeing me as a loser.

maybe I'll just kill myself this week so you guys don't have to read my posts anymore

if I died in 2010 it would have been in iraq and it would have saved my family
instead, I'm now 26, barely starting college, and wishing that my family even remotely cares that I exist
I am 99.999% sure that my death would lift burdens rather than create them

>maybe I'll just kill myself this week
all I'd have to do is stop taking meds for a few days
the pain would be unbearable and only death would alleviate it

How about don't kill yourself nobody gives 2 fucks about how posts on Sup Forums.

Listen to this song. It may be great suicide music, but It could weirdly give you the right comfort. And also the release and relief that you would believe suicide would give you.

youtube.com/watch?v=efioLa0JDcY

gay post, you kill yourself too pls.

Wow you are really rude.

I love how annoyed people get when someone considers suicide

or just don't post you faggot

HOLY FUCKING SHIT DUDE I HEARD THIS YEARS AGO AND HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR IT AGAIN THE PAST LIKE 4 YEARS THANKS YOU SO GOD DAMN MUCH user!!!!

This surprisingly cheered me up a lot for a thread about suicide. I'm glad you found it again, it really is a great album, even if it's pretty depressing.

>killing yourself with a glock

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BtquTKw78

This song kinda legit makes me want to kill myself.

>inb4 tv show theme = shit
>inb4 windows movie maker lyrics video