Now this I like

Now this I like

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :)

TSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's a fucking nice house

>Ronaldo is into bondage
TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Glad to see him finding another use for his gay bdsm kit

He's going to be even creepier in retirement. He'll probably start a reality show.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
why is there not a pepe version of these with wojaks in the back

Because pepes are stale entry level cancerous memes

> Hey, user, do you want to deliver that hot load of cum on my belly?

perfect fit for tsu

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>all that training to be the eternal #2

this
if messi gave a fuck, nobody would be even thinking about ronaldo

He's autistic, football is all he cares about. His talent comes from his autism

Will anyone ever design shorts that are short enough for him?

But he has the body of a skinnyfat manchild
If he TSUUUUU'd up, he'd be unstoppable

i heard that he got a personal trainer that has made him change his diet because he ate really unhealthy

When Messi was at his absolute best he was literally living off Cheese pizza and sprite

computer, kick up the 4d3d3d3

this fucking guy

AHAHAHA look at Ronaldo!

This guy SIMPLY HAS NO CLUE how much Sup Forums makes fun of him.
NO CLUE WHATSOEVER

AHAHAHHA

>caring about what the sport section of a laotian cartoons imageboard thinks about you

But can he make that ass clap?

Your sarcasm detector must in the same state as an Alfa Romeu electrical system after a few km.

Calm down Manuel

>When Messi was at his absolute best he was literally living off Cheese pizza and sprite

Wrong.

He was fat in 2013-2014, because he ate too many pizzas and he had an unhealthy diet. Which resulted in not performing very well, at his standards.

He got healthier in the 14/15 season and played at his best again, then look what happened... Treble + Ballon D'or happened.

..and rewarded for goals with sweets

henry looks devastated

Is this real?

yes

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Never forget Henry's face

And more

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

le 4 BdO's man

Stretching for the epic fisting session that's about to take place

ohhhh grease LIGHTNING!!! ohhhh grease LIGHTNING!!!

guy's got issues

Kek. U made me laff.

Does he pay this people to tag along with him?

Holy shit. Absolutely lost it.
Nice one

ywn chill with cr7 by his pool

the guy in the green has a huge dick

n-no homo

why I laughed so much at this

wait isn't this a normal way to dress in portugal?

holy shit does the guy in green have a boner?

Computer load up TSUUUUUUUUUUUUlery Man please.

what was TSUUUUUUUUnaldos best tap-in? fond of the one at Manure after Berbatov did that spin-flick myself

you noticed it

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is this /EternalTsuuu/?

Probably used some of Cristiano's whitening cream

What was your 'less bad' experience since you crossed the border?

When is he going to come out of the closet?

thats nothing,you and your friends never playfully grabed eachothers asses? its like you never had real friends

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>heh, nice time to have my favourite hand kiddo *teleports behind you*

b-benis :3

Never understood why people comment in famous people profiles 2bh

>1.3m likes

How else will senpai notice them?

He seems like he really wants people to like him.