Shh, Sup Forums

Shh, Sup Forums...
Kanye's sleeping...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KANYE!! KANYE!!! WAKE UP KANYE!!!!! KANYE PLEASE WAKE UP!!! KANYE!

WAKE UP NIGGA WAKE UP

bitch he back in his coma

WAKE UP MR WEST mr west mr west mr west

Nigga you snoring on my plane? Wake up Mr. West! Wake up Mr. West!

Guys, please. He needs his Kanye Rest so he can do his Kanye Best.

Kanye, nigga-is you snorin' in my class?
Wake up Mr. West!
Mr. West!
Mr. West!
Mr. We

the fuck is going on in this picture

rest well yeezy u deserve it :0)

okay can we please stop i said it first

yours was funny thouhj

Heroin

fuck those stupid parents

Kanye is overrated and not even close to being the best rapper of this decade.
Sup Forums just sucks his dick because of his god complex

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc

Bet you like future and schoolboy q you cuck

hm?

>Implying they're not better than Kanye
Sup Forums sure does love shit today, I guess

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

I actually am. Please try and explain why you think Kanye is good, if you're confident enough.

Because we like his music. We're not retarded fucks like you who spend all their time trying to understand why they like a certain "obscure" album so they can brag about it to their rich snob hipster fucking friends.

We like music because we do.

The fact that the guy made it from nothing in the business sense, although you could say that he was pretty pampered financially and family structurally besides his father leaving or the fact that the guy is immensely talented in his instrumental ability. Not good at singing, but he's got his rhythm down to a point. The guy can really get people going. Always put on some kanye for a party. Especially heartless. Also beside the fact that many musicians in the business today would cite him as an inspiration. Fuck, even Paul thinks he's a pretty good artist. People just don't like him either due to three things. One is obvious racism, just because it's cool to hate him, or because they simply have their own opinion, cause don't everybody? I've met people of all three, but its usually the first two. Every person I've met who has done a rant on kanye west has legit used the phrase "stupid nigger" or some variation just with the word. I've liked the guy ever since he stepped on the scene, and I suppose I just resonated with his music with his underlying ideas of poverty. I was poor af. Every ones got their own opinions man, but I've always thought he was a pretty good musician, save for the times that he can be a little big headed in the political sense.

goota get the cake up nigga

>seriously comparing meme weed rappers to Kanye

oh shit im sorry

Oh I wasn't aware this thread was about how Kanye is the best rapper to ever exist. Just let him sleep please.

He sold his soul to the Illuminati is all

>IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

How many more years till his next album

Lol

What's he dreaming about?

Kek laughs!

Checked