Double Standard in apehoop

>Last year NBA commentators wuz sayin Delly was trying to injury players
>Now NBA commentators wuz sayin Green did nothing wrong.

What the fuck is going on honestly?

>call it apehoop
>anyone taking you seriously

go back to plebbit

>listening to the commentators
You're already doing it wrong

Its annoying when normalfags keep repeating what they say anyway even if its blatantly wrong.

They are shaping their opinions

it is racist to call black players "dirty"
; )

because in the NBA(to fans and commentators)- when someone plays good defense it becomes dirty when you're white but if you play dirty in the NBA and youre black then idk.

It's fucking bullshit how the players voted that Delly was the dirtiest player in the league when he isnt even the dirtiest point guard. People dont realize this but Patrick Beverly single handedly shifted the entire HISTORY of the nba. that POS is dirtier than all of them

Bill Laimbeer was and still is a nigger in the purest definition of the word

>still
How? by accepting welfare? he probably spends his days playing golf now.

At least he's not black.

The fuck? He was rich as fuck without basketball. He played for fun

If anything, he was just a bully

Media has been riding the GSW dick since last year.

Yahoo was publishing a article for each Warrior win this year, but you strangely couldn't find any discussion when they lost.

In the 30 for 30 about the Bad Boys, he said his dad made more money than he did when he started in the NBA

Is any commentator saying that it wasn't intentional?

Besides, Delly was straight up tackling motherfuckers last year

>it's an american """sports""" drama thread

No.

1. Born and raised on a white suburbia.
2. Knew and grew up with his father, who was pretty wealthy.
3. Went to Notre Dame.

Lambeer was a dirty player, but a smart one. I don't remember him chimping out, but I do recall seeing him making other players go apeshit.

This.

It's jiggaboo jam now.

The inside the NBA crew and most people at E!SPN, probably because they don't want him gone for game 4 which would be a huge blow to the Warriors if Curry and Thompson are just playing average.

Racism

Let's be honest here, inside the NBA is literally made up of chimps. And most of what I've seen on espn has been people saying he deserves a suspension. The only one who says otherwise is screamin a smith, but that's to be expected

It isn't racism you fucking cocksuckers. It's ESPN jumping on the meme team bandwagon. Something tells me they don't want OKC to win.