Well.......that sucked

Well.......that sucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xuaNgIBTZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>:V

Not enough guitar solos, eh?

well yeah, it was a hip-hop album. what were you expecting?

it's pretty hilarious that hip-hopheads have managed to convince people that hip-hop albums have value. don't get me wrong, in terms of singles the genre has produced some absolute classic pop tunes, but there are very very few worthwhile albums in the genre. for some reason loads of them are 70+ minute deals with endless fucking skits, when the genre doesn't lend itself to more than like 30 minutes of listening at a time

Not enough flesh out full length songs is the real problem.

Here's your (You)
Expect a few more I'm sure

Who here remembers the internet's drunkest music nerd? I wish he'd come back and make more drunk album reviews.
youtube.com/watch?v=2xuaNgIBTZg

Madvillainy is a meme

MM.. FOOD is the superior album

>very very few worthwhile albums in the genre.
What are those albums?
Also. I do agree on albums overbearing length and skits.

>mm.. skits

'no'

What is a "full length" song for you? A 3 minute radio edit? Also, if you think that madlib and doom isn't enough "flesh" for an album, you DEFINITELY don't get the album.

I used to think it was just a meme album until I got addicted to cannabis and re-listened to DOOM & Madvillainy a few times and it clicked, especially with Madvillainy recognizing samples of the Mothers of Invention & obviously Gentle Giant.
Also Eye is the best RnB song I've ever heard but it's like a great dream you don't get to remember good parts of

theres your problem.

>removes filler from all his songs
>not fleshed out

This is what makes the album one of the greatest. It doesnt have an extra 2 minutes of chorus and filler shit.

This.

Looks like Nick Cave

agreed. It's too short and inconsistent. Reminds me of Odd Future

There is some weight to this argument......

One problem I have with Tyler, The Creator is he creates a persona within his music while the majority of the fans are what you see in that pic and can't look past his persona. When he sings

>Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome

he's forming his artistic expression, which is usually through aggression, but his fans are seriously believing those sentiments.

this was the first hip-hop album I ever listened to and eventually enjoyed. Since Sup Forums was my entry point for hip hop it was kinda jumping in the deep end, but it's paid off and 5 years later I'm still loving it (not that 5 years is that much of a timeperiod)

>Rape a pregnant bitch and tell my friends I had a threesome
>"artistic expression"
My friend told me he actually did it once. Almost get arrested for it.
Stop trying to defame the guy.

>defame

>What are those albums?
A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory
A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Marauders
Public Enemy - It Takes a Nation of Millions
GZA - Liquid Swords
Jeru the Damaja - The Sun Rises In The East
Nas - Illmatic
OutKast - ATLiens
Camp Lo - Uptown Saturday Night
El-P - Fantastic Damage