If this was the Jordan era, would Sup Forums hate him and the Bulls as much as they hate GSW and lelbron?

If this was the Jordan era, would Sup Forums hate him and the Bulls as much as they hate GSW and lelbron?

yes

You mean GSW and Curry? I assume this is about GOATS of the era

OF COURSE

>implying GSW wouldn't be a 60 win team without Curry

no

we would enjoy the perpetual cucking of Ewing, Barkley, and Malone from one of the most vicious competitors to ever play basketball

Sup Forums hates lelbron because he destroys their teams 98% of the time. They would hate Jordan for the same reason. Sup Forums hates GSW because they are dirty players that live on refball and overachieve because of it. Curry is the worst of them because he acts like an innocent good little Christian boy while he watches his slamham kick opponents in the gonads and get away with it.

>"take away an inportant part of a team and they aren't as good"

Wow arent you a fucking master of wit. How about Pats without Brady? Fucking idiot

>Sup Forums hates GSW because they are dirty players that live on refball

Are you fucking retarded? Lelcuck is literally the biggest refbabby in the history of the NBA

>they aren't as good

I'm saying the would still be a great team even without Curry you fucking idiot. Learn reading comprehension. Pats wouldn't even be a playoff team without Brady.

Sup Forums is full of edgy brainless autistic memelords.

Of course they'd hate him. They hate anything successful.

Yes, they'd also hate the Edmonton Oilers, NY Yankees and Dallas Cowboys. Because dynasties are kinda boring while they happen but awesome in retrospect.

Sauce

No everyone else was unlikeable.

Are you seriously calling a team that fluked a championship and got handed a record by referees a dynasty? Gimme the number of your dealer, cause you're smoking some really good shit.

absolutely. people here and on other boards hate everything. Go on Sup Forums or Sup Forums and try to enjoy something that's remotely popular. It's no different from here.

People would've been crucifying Jordan for letting Paxon take that shot against the Suns if today's conditions existed.

>Bullswinslol
Nice "sport" you got there

Not just that

they'd desperately find bullshit reasons to call him a system babby

Jordan is a likeable guy, I don't think Sup Forums will hate him as much as lelbron or GSW

Pls anybody

>Jordan is a likeable guy

Are you fucking shitting me? He's probably the most arrogant and biggest asshole to ever play the game

Aki no Kanade

Yeah but he was always pretty honest about it. Now everybody is fake as fuck because muh social media

He's got a big heart.

I never hated the Bulls that much because of Rodman

For you...

>Jordan is a likeable guy
Not in this or any other fucking universe

Jordan didn't chuck threes and flop on his ass in the middle of every play

Yet he never shared his hotel room with any other player, avoided them before every game and had them go through his bodyguards to even talk to him

No jordan is popular and sp hates anything that is popular cause theyre a bunch of hipsters

go back to commenting on espn facebook posts