Dutch are the best

Dutch are the best

that does not look sanitary

The best of what?

not today

NEED a Dutch qt

Smoking weed perhaps

That girl is so cute you almost don't pay attention to how ghastly her friends are, is this about a representative ratio for the Netherlands?

The Dutch are a bunch of irreligious scum who will be wiped out in the next crusade, along with Scandinavians, Czech, and Estonians.

>Crusade

It'll be a Jihad

Let them be culturally enriched. When the right time comes, the nukes come as well.

How are Dutch grills?

They have vaginas just like other girls.

Your grills have vaginas? That must be a pain to cook on, ngl

Dutch women are very masculine, I'm not so fond of that

I met a Dutch girl once, she was short and probably obese, but she lifted weights and I'd be fine with fucking her. But she was a-social or someshit so we never talked much.
>tfw not being squished between a Dutchie grils strong bike pedalling thighs

the dutch are underrated as fuck. they're like the more experienced older brothers to britain that laugh off their little brother's bullshit. the dutch are absolutely based

>she was short

probably not dutch 2bh

every girl here seems to be at least 180 cm nowadays

>the dutch are underrated as fuck

Please keep it that way. We're like an improvement on scandinavia except we don't have American college liberals masturbating to us like they have

She was dual citizenship but also had Indonesian ancestry/genes or something. I think she said the rest of her family was tall or had blue eyes.

>older brothers
is this some weird American "countries are families" meme I haven't heard of yet because that analogy made no sense

Yanks always use it on reddit

REDDIT

>wees britbong
>geneukt door fraans """norĂ¾men"""
>kankertaal

Not going to lie, you sound like a middle schooler.

I wouldn't know, would I?

Dit oetz