Your Game 4 MVP

Other urls found in this thread:

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/aaron-liberman-makes-big-ten-history-wearing-yarmulke-050602763--ncaab.html
youtu.be/UhugUzUuPkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jej

>mfw people told me Silver would be different than Stern

Same corrupt pieces of shit

dindunuffin

I think it just comes down the incompetent refs nowadays desu senpai

the Jews did this?

The officials are terrible because of Stern not holding them accountable, not because Silver is the same as Stern.

Don't you mean Silver not holding them accountable? Stern isn't the commissioner anymore.

Lold

Obviously I know Stern isn't the commissioner anymore.

Your reading comprehension is flawless.

But regardless of your stupidity, Stern's impact will likely be felt for another 7-10 seasons.

> he a good boi
> he dindu nuffin

Why is the commissioner Jewish again? Not a anti-semite, but doesn't that reek of non-diversity?

How fucking SHOOK are Blunder fans right now?

>Draymond not suspended
>Curry and Klay dishing it out
>Ready to collapse under the pressure of trying to please the crowd against the GOAT team

>tfw thought silver would be a desparately needed respite from stern's bullshit
>he actually doubled down on it and made it even worse

just fuck my league up senpai

>mfw when I'm a Thunder fan reading this delusion

Why? Draymond was ass last night and had a plus minus of -41 points.

They've beat the Warriors with him, the suspension would have just been a nail on the Warriors coffin.

All of this Blunder denial and SHOOK.

Will there ever be a gentile NBA commissioner again?

trump will save us

I Just want to know why it was a Jewish guy. He's such an awkward piece of shit. He's just let the world know that these games' outcomes are rigged.

jew nepotism

What are you talking about?

They're doing a very good job manipulating the games as per instructions.

>control the NBA
>own most of the teams

>Yet somehow, this is their best player

sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab-the-dagger/aaron-liberman-makes-big-ten-history-wearing-yarmulke-050602763--ncaab.html

Thunder have Fakkit state right where they want them. You can tell how lost GS is.They literally can't play defense and they have lost all faith in their offensive system. The next game will be another blow out.

>this is what goyim state fans actually believe

The way all of this went down is probably just going to make OKC angry. Combine that with one of the most hostile atmospheres in the league and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Warriors got slaughtered again tomorrow.

im hoping for a brawl. maybe an OKC benchwarmer can knee green to start it all off.

>max damage control defense force is already in full swing

So am I. I am tired of all the corporate bullshit - it should be 2 guys fiht until one goes down, and the one still standing misses 10 minutes of the game on the penalty bench. Same with soccer and baseball, just let them fight - who gives a fuck?

Jews gonna jew breh.

Google the Frankfurt School before WW1
Then Google it after
Then Google while it was here
Then Google after
Then Google Cultural Marxism

And then the final payoff...look at everything you care about or that influences you, and follow the money to the very top. Then google that person so you can find out they're Jewish.

Our culture is a game breh. Sports are just the tip of the iceberg. We're so powerless to the machine that it doesn't even matter.

This

Silver gonna Silver

youtu.be/UhugUzUuPkE

the jew has not taken wrestling.

Sooner or later one will buy it

once vince dies his daughter and meathead son in law hhh will own it

Nobody thought that.

can't wait to boo him on draft night