/rug/ general - broken ankle edition

Talk about rugby you fucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11643875
petrovice.rugby.cz/barbora-bendova
i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/80352343/kieran-read-and-scott-dixon-named-in-us-magazines-50-fittest-male-athletes
si.com/specials/fittest50/men.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off

>I-I'm better than the namefags!
>I-I d-don't blog about my life!!
>I c-created /rug/!!!!!!!!

Fucking kill yourself nigeriaben

Your sister is fat

>Please watch out sport

He already has tttt (to tell the truth)

Is this the worst thread in /rug/ history?

Gentle Ben Lawyering & One Night Stands Ltd.

LMAOing at your life faggot

Hey guys

easily up there.

rugs become pretty pathethic lately to be honest. its become a giant namefag, cancerous soap opera.

its all about their private lives, and absolutely 0 rug discussion, not even cheeky semi-rug related banter.

So what's a good free site to start watching some NRL?

I don't have Fox Soccer Plus and the NRL streaming sites seem like a pain in the states.

Quality bait. Subtle. Someone will bit no doubt.

well /rug/'s officially dead. Well done shitspouter, devo cunt and all you other namefagging, shitposting fuckwits. You won. Now go fuck yourselves.

>GES posting at an all time low
>/rug/ dead

its clearly the other way round you seething soft cock

seriously just get a life

Mate it is undeniable that GES kept these threads going midweek, even if most people were just arguing with him at least the threads were active enough that you wouldn't have to wait hours before someone replied to your post and you could have a discussion on rugby. Though all the other name fags do fuck all and are pretty much a cancer.

It's also worth pointing out that there has been 14 different posters, only one of which is a namefag and literally 0 rugby discussion or even the word "rugby" aside from that pathetic line in the OP. What have (you) done to contribute to the thread other than bitch and moan.

>/cric/ is back

No fucking shit /rug/ is dead m8

name on devvo cunt

In a no doubt pointless attempt at getting some discussion on /rug/ that is actually about rugby what do people think about Argentina throwing their hat into the 2023 RWC ring, would be more interesting culture wise than any other tournament, in fact I'd much rather go there than Japan.

nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=11643875

I'm not Derro cunt, he is a cancer.

Who gives a fuck about rugby until friday anyway? NBA playoffs and Roland Garros currently have my attention. See you all later in the week if you can manage to keep this going.

Dead General for an irrelevant sport? One less General to deal with

This. I'm going to be watching the IPL semifinal tonight, but won't be discussing it with /cric/ because they are too unintelligent to grasp the complexities of T20 cricket.

Agreed sis.

I've been busy with study and watching nba playoffs to post here tttt. I'm sure you kids can look after yourselves.

So France will play summer tests simultaneously with the final phases of the Top 14, meaning the Bleus will travel to Argentina without any players from the best four teams (semi-finalists), which means certainly no players from either Clermont or Toulon, and probably no from two of three Racing, Toulouse and Montpellier. The bulk of players will come from Stade Francais, that have had a terrible season (finish at 12th place).

Most likely neither Guirado nor Chat available at hooker, new flankers, and depending on the final place of Toulouse, perhaps a new 8, 9, 13 and 15. Guy Novès will take 28 players on tour, I expect at least 10 to be Parisians.

How does it make you feel?

take your trip off you pathetic cuck

>2023
>I'd much rather it go there than Japan

Japan is 2019 mate locked in. Japan has a better infrastructure to host the competition 2bh

Plus from what I remember 4 countries have put in bids before the cut off date and Argentina was not one of them. To let Argentina throw their hat in the ring well past the cut of date is a shit move and shouldn't be allowed imo

To top it all off you are a shit cunt and didn't even read your own article you posted. kys 2bh fąm

Why

Argentina is a crazy about football, they can throw a number of stadiums in the bid. Infrastructure is already there.

Because the single redeeming feature about your pathetic existence is that any Peewi can take up 'your' name and its relatively amusing to try and work out whether the post is actually you or someone trying to discredit you

But you are so buttflustered that your "reputation" on an imageboard is being damaged you feel the need to trip

The hypocrisy of you being upset with other Peewis stealing your identity is fucking staggering as well considering you literally stole the AMS pseudonym

>he's now pretending himself with and without the trip are different people

oh boy

Good arguments I will consider it lol

Wait

This isn't the same trip as the one he normally uses. It's not even him.

Just to add, metropolitan Buenos Aires alone has 9 stadia with capacity of over 40,000

You're right. Other one is out of action.

Based false flagger. What's YOUR endgame my man?

I don't have one. My other trip is banned for some reason so I'm using this.

Might go to bed. Not much discussion going on here rugby or otherwise.

I'll be in the OKC vs GSW match threads tomorrow if anyone needs me.

What's GSW? Is that their new album? And btw Kid A is miles better than OKC.

Moment of silence for the loss of gains for our fallen brother.

F

kill yourself my man

Irelands year 2023

Wooden spoon year perhaps

Is it morning in bongland or did you all just get back from your group orgy?

latter.

Im still in a twink desu

That was a typo I meant 2027. I know Japan 2019 is happening but I was saying that I personally would prefer to go to an argie one more than a nip one.

Brazil has proven WC in the third world is a bad idea

This
The build up to this Olympics has added to this too 2bh. I have a feeling USA will put their hat in the ring for 2027 and will get it

That's so far off though so who gives a fuck

Tuilagi out of the Aus tour with ANOTHER injury.

Benn Robinson probably going to retire. He's literally blind in 1 eye even after 2 surgeries to fix it. Every time his heart rate goes up his vision clouds over in that eye.

Got a feeling the olympics this year will be a fucking disaster

devvo cunt on pooicide watch

Wow, really? Shit you're good. What are the lotto numbers for this weekend then?

France need to sort out their bloated and ridiculous domestic competition

With great power comes great responsibility.

Also trips confirm it

Them getting raped by Argentina should be great to watch at least.

KEK lads am I late to this party?

This is LITERALLY the Czech Republic's women's rugby coach

Barbara Bendova

>Bendova

petrovice.rugby.cz/barbora-bendova

I can't believe any of you fags thought that Nina was /rug/'s goddess

Spending xmas and new years in Prague this year. Feels good man.

noice

am thinking of getting a holiday visa/doing masters in Europe. regret not going on exchange to czech when i could

>Bend Over

hehe

>warburton not going to play against england due to 'injury'
>hasn't played any rugby for close to 2 months
>will still start against the all blacks
Is there a bigger fraud in world rugby?

gentleben

hello where are the strippers haha

i.stuff.co.nz/sport/rugby/80352343/kieran-read-and-scott-dixon-named-in-us-magazines-50-fittest-male-athletes
>Coming in at no 16, Read was described by SI as the "world's finest number 8," and someone who puts "the rugged into rugby".
>Athletes were assessed on six criteria, including their strength, speed, endurance and agility

I had a type 3 separation in my shoulder, it hurt but I kept playing.

Anyway

Go Ohio and go Eels

>Djokovic in the top 10
>Lebron James number 2
>Usain Bolt number 5
>Conor Mcgregor
>Michael Phelps

What the actual fuck

Where is Morne Steyn?

si.com/specials/fittest50/men.html

Not there unless I missed it

He got dropped

Did you suggest a team name for them BSA?

yes sir, the "Ohio Flyer"

That name sucks bro.

Should have called them the Ohio Flyovers.

I suggested the Ohio Endgame, named after my endgame, which none of you know.

rude mate

i have no idea what you are getting at here

what city is Davis Lomu from? Did he try to get his team called the crusaders?

>i have no idea

You're goddamn right you have no idea. No one has any idea. My endgame is so complex and detailed that not even my sleeper agents know what it is.

easy there M Night Slamalamadindong

Litterally feeling like this is where today's French Rugby belongs : third pot for the RWC 2019.and being sent to the next "group of death".

Samoa (Oceania 2), Fiji (Oceania group winner), France, Argentina, South Africa. Watch it happens.

Kills me that it also feels like they aren't even trying or they care about building a solid team following the 6N where you know everything fall to shit. Calling out the higher-ups, Noves and his staff for questioning all their choices from the player's selection to the championship re-evolution is nearly impossible and the PSA regime completely proved that. Anyhow, it's not like French Rugby hasn't gone to shit for quiet a while now, even when Liévrement lead the team.

>We were almost there by discussing the probability of a reduced number of team in the main championship from a Top14 to a Top12 with one relegation. Other than that, no serious discussions about salary caps, possible sanctions about that, numbers of foreigners starting games had been brought-up and now, without a shame, they unironically use the term of "best championship in the world" with no shame for what happened to the French XV. I just want them got rid of the play-offs altogether and that the champion is the team finishing number one in the round-robin phase. Plain and simple, yet this is not the Laporte policy nor it will be his business to get his nose on the LNR affairs. Concerning the foreigners-per-game, it is the French Rugby's sea-snake, it has been heard for quite a while and since arguments about Cotonou agreements back in 2006-07.

To be honest with you, the situation looks even gloomier when you know that clubs like the Stade Toulousain might even struggle next season. yet, nothing can be done but to blame the clubs for disasterous policies and decisions for recruitment and youth formations. (1/2)

You'd think that either the LNR or the FFR would find quick solutions even minutes after the Cardiff Assrape of the last RWC, but no. And >we knew that nothing would change, even after that. (2/2)

At least the French league develops all the Georgians really well kek

neighbours cat is scrapping with another cat lads, right outside my window

pics

can't see shit unless I shine a light on them like a maniac

France will never win a World Cup as long as their domestique competition is used as a retirement village for countries that already have.

do you have anything better else to do?

FAP
A
P

but the noise is putting me off, it's like two babbys crying

just throw some earbuds in

in where

in your mouth, so you can listen to the music when it comes out of your nose

That's the way ur mum listens to my cum meight.

eugene levy on suicide watch

/nina/ desu

>mfw there are people in /rug/ RIGHT NOW who think a /rug/ goddess would come from anywhere other than the dutch team

Is this some next level memery lads?

/rug/ on lifesupport watch