St. Vincent

when is her next album coming out? do you think her break up with Cara will affect her work?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw
youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs
pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What will Annie do now that she doesn't have Cara anymore? She's basically a spinster now. Will she kill herself?

limp back to Sufjan/Byrne to fuel her coke addiction

suicide is the best revenge :)

who brings a dildo to the beach come on now you're an old woman annie

it's just for fun

Is she holding dildo in her hand?

Annie is the kind of oldfag that thinks that by hanging out with the cool kids she's suddenly a 20-something again.

they found the dildo, it's not very womanly to leave a dildo behind

me on the left

THIS IS LIKE THE 5TH DAY IN A ROW IVE SEEN THIS QUESTION VERBATIM WHAT THE FUCK

take a break you deserve it

do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?do you think her break up with Cara with affect her work?

are you new here, sweethearT>?

Why have you been trying to force the same thread for days now? She hasn't done anything noteworthy in ages, and if she wasn't attractive you wouldn't give a shit about her. Kill yourself OP.

that cat would never say such a mean thing

why would she date someone a decade younger?

Remember when she used to be super popular around here? What happened? Everyone barely remembers her now. Is her career dead? Is she a hack? Was becoming a lesbian the biggest mistake of her career? Why is her singing voice so awful btw? Will people even bother with her new album? Did Brian Eno ditch her for some new better talent instead? Will the old Annie ever comeback? What went wrong, Sup Forums?

she was sucking the lifeforce out of her pussy and ass so she could live forever

Waifufags tainted her discussion, poisoned it, left it to shrivel and die. they killed what they love so much. i hate wafiu fags so gotrtadm much

>she was sucking the lifeforce out of her pussy and ass so she could live forever

why is she part of the MCU?
isn't she in her 20s?

Could she be more uncool if she tried?

Is she trying to get Muslims to like her or something?

Who is she making an offering too?

> converts to Islam
> keeps music career

What a fake ass whore, what's next? Is she gonna launch a bacon brand under her name or get a tattoo with the name of Allah?

i want to throw her

explain

I want to grab her by the meme hair and shake some goddamn sense into her

What would you tell her?

you're going to be okay

legssss

nngh
more legs

OP doesn't even like her

of course I do

what are you talking about

ngl i'm having some real naughty thoughts rn

Why the fuck do you keep spamming this

>the beast way

when did this

weak jaws run in the family eh?

Why can't she just find another model to leech off.

She just needs to go for a underage one this time.

They wouldn't be smart enough to figure out her crap until its too late.

What would you do if Annie started dating a FUCKING WHITE MALE next?

i'd tell him to be a bro and mail me some of dat meme hair so I could sniff it and shoot big loads

I wonder what her meme hair smells like

do southerners use coconut oil?

i want to see her boobs tbeh

it used to smell like cara devineros pussy and ass but it probably just smells like menopause now that she left

Why do you keep posting old pictures of her? She's an old hack now, deal with it.

>implying suffy isn't her celibate gay christian best friend

will annie's complete MCU story ever see the light of day?

why do people keep dumping Annie?

She is literally coconuts crazy

Cara realized what a shitshow Annie is. She probably also noticed how much of her money was being wasted by her.

>devinero

why is this bitch part of the Mommy Cinematic Universe?

why do you even care about that autism

who is the crazy bitch who keeps making these flop generals

I want to give Annie one of THESE

I wanna touch her face

>/vp/ - slugfucker
>Sup Forums - Akagi
>/vr/ - Australia-kun
>Sup Forums - Annie spammer

Anyone else? I don't watch anime or TV.

>Sup Forums & /hr/ mommy poster

I just want a single from her new album just to see what it might sound like. I was hoping it would come out this year but for S/T she released a single a couple months before release and we're running out of time for that now.

Pic related.

I get this really ingenuine vibe from her, like she acts the way she thinks other people want her to act, not how she wants to act, and it makes her come off really weird. Also that interview where she talked about how "Garden of Eden" is the best record ever made and then got really embarrassed when the interviewer told her it was Spirit of Eden was pretty embarrassing. And she just straight up acted completely embarrassed like she had been exposed, so she's not even a good liar. Someone who lies as much as her should be. There's a lot one doesn't know about her. I'm not even sure if she really writes her own music, or if she even plays the guitar. There's a lot to question about her. 12:32
youtube.com/watch?v=GhzBXfP_XLw

She could have at least been like "oh yeah slip of the tongue" or some shit but she acts like she's been totally exposed.

Okay now post the Kate Bush pasta to make sure the thread can never recover.

What's her endgame?

>2014: "I still remember going to the CD World and buying The Sensual World when I was sixteen. And the cover, there’s a rose in front of her mouth that has bloomed, she’s got big wide eyes. And I remember, you know, putting it in the shitty car stereo on the way home, and you know, my life was forever changed.”

youtube.com/watch?v=c4sLwt8mhZs

46:47

>2007: "And I also— this may sound really silly— but I just discovered Kate Bush, probably six months ago, and I think she’s so great. I know I’m very late to the party here [laughs], I know this is old news, but I got a Kate Bush record, and I forget— I think “The Dreaming” is on it, though I’m spacing on the name of the record.”

pitchfork.com/features/guest-lists/6680-st-vincent/

She came through the McDonald's I work at yesterday and insisted I make her a plain mcflurry which is the same thing as plain ice cream just a higher price because the price of topping is included. I told her this and she looked at me straight on with a death glare and said, "I asked for a plain mcflurry." Bitch is off her rocker, man

Classic female behavior.
Dykes think they can beat the system, they can't.

It's been years since I checked out St. Vincent. Wtf, she went out with Cara Delevine? Fucking gross. So this whole time, Annie just leaches off of people for drugs or whatever? That's why she hung out with David Byrne?

Who is making those collages? I saw one with Taylor the other day. Pic related.

The St. Vincent one I think was made by the person who runs the ifuckinglovestvincent tumblr. There's not necessarily a template but people probably just make similar images for different people.

I miss old annie and the semi-weird annie

semi-weird annie?

I still love her. She's a brilliant musician and a great person. But I'm glad that Sup Forums is not exclusively a Clarke fanclub...

So it's actually true? At one point in time Sup Forums was crazy for Annie? What happened?

Bein a dyke happened.

disgusting druggie slutwhore alcohol

Iew...

She looks disgustingly old in this pic.

I can't tell if this whole thread is serious or not.

it looks like a penis shaped rock, so yes.

I've seen white girls on campus appropriate that look, I think it's a bit odd.