A boatful of Syrian refugees approaches your country's shores

A boatful of Syrian refugees approaches your country's shores.

How do you welcome them in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/07/does-it-get-any-sicker-a-turkish-firm-has-been-selling-fake-life-vests-they-soak-up-water-for-refugees-at-sea/
youtube.com/watch?v=QTnJj-7_ecs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

with gunfire

by sending them back to their homeland. What's more welcoming than home?

I spread my legs for them while my husband watches, like any American couple would do.

anyway attack Korea

We're full

Hold a Pride Parade to baptize them into Western culture. Maybe hang out with some Syrian guys while their parents watch helplessly.

Kill them all with my rifle

But they're approaching France in that picture

We tell them this is Bulgaria,
they break down and cry or flee in horror,
some of them drown trying to swim back to africa.

>back to Africa
Bulgarian education

Let me get my ar fifteeeEEEn!

Send them to nauru

I don't, because I don't live near the border of my country.

Passports to Canada

But we have a lot of african syrians coming on the boats, fleeing from the western imperialist war on their economy dont you know?

I missed the 'Syrian' part, most boat people are from Africa anyway.

tell them that they're stlll in Africa that europe starts in the pyrenees and they should try there

Ship them off to Australia, I hear that they love immigrants over there!

>still in Africa
Spanish education

Migrants that end up in spain come from the maghreb

This American desperate to show people that he knows basic geography

Do you want a medal or something mate?

Yes. Give me it now

Tell them there's a Northwest Passage to California.

we would be happy if they come

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/07/does-it-get-any-sicker-a-turkish-firm-has-been-selling-fake-life-vests-they-soak-up-water-for-refugees-at-sea/

But turkey...

but there are millions of refugees already living in turkey

> How do you welcome them in your country?
With napalm.

youtube.com/watch?v=QTnJj-7_ecs

syrian genocide coming soon

Subratado (underrated).

>Infravalorado

ftfy

>Passed Atlantic and Indian ocean
fucking genius welcome to korea

Welcome them wholeheartedly, because picrelated is an average Syrian woman

what if the educated engineerfugees actually cross the ocean. This would explain a lot because we dont see many refugenginer in Europe.

I just wanna say I really appreciate the way that was drawn and the mildly-more-than-usual effort that was put into it compared with similar kinds of threads

thanks

cool with it....ours actually behave from the ones Ive met

With resistance

german cuck throws like a girl, no wonder you lost both world wars

>German pussy can't even throw far enough to hit the boat
>What isn't depicted are Merkel's stormtroopers just off screen, ready to subdue the girly-man and welcome a new generation of German doctors and engineers.

Why are you attacking Pelagius?

why do you guys lack empathy?

In 1939? We would welcome them by invading pooland.
Now? We let them rape out women.

>She doesn't know her name
>Her father died
>She hasn't had a meal all day
Tell me how solving any of those problems requires her to come over to Germany?
>She doesn't have a name
Assad's regime can assign her one
>Her father is dead
We can't change that
>She's hungry
Donate money to feed her where she is right now.

Supporting mass migration isn't supporting the needy. It's virtue signaling: something that doesn't solve the problem but merely makes you appear like you're doing something while actually not raising a single finger. It's a non-chalant "let the state solve it" attitude, as if the state is some infallible daddy figure. Much like how a child, when he sees someone make a very unfortunate fall in the street, doesn't rush over to help the man who fell. He runs inside to his daddy, because daddy is smart and strong and knows how to solve everything.

>Lefties think the only option is to bring them to your own country where their living costs would be quintupled and have to be paid for by the state when you instead could spend money on improving the local situation so they wouldn't have to migrate and fuck shit up abroad.

And let's not forget the kid herself. She can either grow up in a land where she speaks the language, understands the customs and may have extended family to take care of her... or she could go to a cold and dark country where she doesn't know anybody, has to learn an entirely new language from scratch, can't understand anything and her only emotional outlet is a social worker who's only avialable for three hours per day at best.

Offer them a toast sandwich

I'm so glad Sweden is so far away from this so we don't have to deal with it... oh wait a minute...

idk

Point them in the direction of Italy. Italy know how to make them all drown and make it look like it was their own fault.

Crafty Shitalians.

sorry we're full

>put ayyrab fishing boat in the middle
>refugees scuttle their dinghy
>find out the craw are speaking durka
>they all drown

it is quite accurate

With bus tickets to France

the only logical solution

>think of the poor women and children

I don't have a gun so I'd have to just grab my axe and get chopping. I might be killed by them in self-defence, but it will be worth it to defend my motherland.

>French flag
I close calais

You just posted it.

Unless girls and women want to suck cock they shouldn't be allowed into the country, and no refugee men should be allowed at all.

kek

Bretty much this. That video broke my heart but they need to be empowered and helped in their homes.

We put them in detention installation where they will be interviewed and their fingerprints taken.
They will be given opportunity to apply for asylum.
If they are found to be illegal, effort will be made to deport them to whatever place they came from.

If they cannot be deported for whatever reason (the country refuses to accept them or they claim to be facing persecution or something) they will be kept in detention for legal amount of time and then released.
(their valuables will be confiscated up to estimated value of their accomodation)

We provide them everything they need and let them sleep in our homes and fuck our sisters because they are fratelli migranti

Can he fix the migrant crisis?