How will he be remembered 50 years from now?

How will he be remembered 50 years from now?

>Literally who?

The Peyton Manning of the NBA. A regular season babby who will never be as good as the GOAT.

>Owning nearly every statistical category at QB
>Not the GOAT

That guy who wasn't as good as Kobe.

Tom Brady exists.

the guy who will go 2/10 in NBA championships

if we're going to go by championships than otto graham is #1

That guy who lost game 3 and 4

that guy who starred in the shitty space jam sequel

Greatest nigger of all time.

How many postseason game winning drives does Peyton Manning have?

as the one who brought one to da land

>carried to 2 superbowls
>cheat to win the other 2

He's literally drexler tier

Yeah, and Manning leads their playoff series and won 3/4 of their AFC champs, in addition to owning practically every stat category at QB

That guy who passed when he had Kyle Lowry in the post

If you go by a combination of stats and rings, it's Brady

the guy who got carried by wade, bosh and key role players to his only 2 championships

>Manning
>not carried

As the guy who sent Toronto to the Finals that one time

>peyton manning isn't GOAT

plz stay away from /nfl/ threads in the future

Doesn't need them. Too busy not being shit in the first half like Brady.

>bawwston fags

STATFAGS BTFO. I don't wanna your faggot regular season stats either

Except Tom Brady has more postseason success, so that's an invalid point

Tom Brady has every postseason record in existence except losses. Pey-Pey is a regular season stat padding babby.

Tom Brady scored late game, go ahead touchdowns in all 6 of the Superbowls he played in. Peyton lost Superbowl 48 by a greater point margin than Tom Brady has ever lost ANY game

Hgh, carried by his def this year, beat a bears team with no qb in the rain because his rb carried him. Lost to midget brees.

GOAT

He had one against the steelers just in these past playoffs. He has had a few actually. He had another one against patriots in the AFCCG

This is pure cognitive dissonance if I've ever seen it

One category mostly reflects individual skill and effort while the other mostly reflects the skill and effort of the entire team. Now tell me which should be weighed more heavily when discussing which player is best at a particular position

Yogi Berea isn't better than Ted Williams
Robert Horry isn't better than Michael Jordan

The best athlete of all time

But see that's the biggest meme of all. Manning's regular season stats aren't even really better than Brady. Slightly more TDs and yards per year but Brady has less interceptions by a decent margin. It's a wash.

>Big head
>Goat
pick one. hes a regular season baby. his first ship came from being carried harder than ive ever seen, and his second thanks to my boy D Ware.

pls take your own advice

like tom brady

they both will go down as one of the all time greats of their respective sport, but they will also both be remembered as huge babies.

Peyton Manning isn't better than Tom Brady

His TEAM lost super bowl 48 by that margin you fucking retard. Just like Brady's TEAM won those super bowls. Whereas Manning and Brady's actual stays are more indicative of individual performance which is the points of stats to begin with

Brady has better o-lines and is a check down baby. Peyton is more aggressive and fun to watch. Brady is boring. Peyton needed to carry his teams. Tom benefited from a well coached team. More than half of Peytons NFL coaches have been fired.

I remember in the 2011 finals he passed out of an ISO play against Barea. No other superstar in the NBA would be that much of a pussy.

>Brady has better o-lines
>Brady sacks in 2007: 16
>cassell sacks in 2008: 48

Brady makes the O-line good and everything else you said is just a bunch of meme bullshit

>LEBALD

>when Manning wins, it's because of him
>when Manning loses, it's because of his team

>when Brady wins, it's because of his team
>when Brady loses, it's because of him

>Bellicheat not a HOF coach
>Cassel still winning 11 games when brady was out
>the colts winning two games with peyton out
>Peyton brought out the best of his entire team with different coaches and even different locations.

>Manning has literally never played well in a loss
>Manning is literally the only player to throw more picks than TDs in the playoffs and win the super bowl
>he literally did it twice

HOLY SHIT PEYTONS RETIRED, LET IT GO PATFAGS

from someone who thinks brady is definitely better

So we'll just pretend that a higher completion percentage, yards per play/game, TDs, along with all the other stats, don't matter for the sake of your retarded argument. "lol I just like Brady more so it's a wash xD"

>Pats had a decent backup
>Colts didn't
>colts were a 10-6 team
>Pats were a 16-0 team

If he doesn't play well the, with the exception of this year, the whole team doesn't play well because they rely on peyton

>turning the ball over much more doesn't Trump slightly more production

>Cassel
>decent

Wew lad

Get the fuck outta here with your Disney casual bullshit

Reminder Peyton Manning played the Titans, Jags, and Texans twice a year. Reminder once he played real teams in the playoffs his stats went to shit.

>made the pro bowl
>in KC

Kill yourself

That is the nature of his offense. Peyton doesn't run a bellicheat check down offense/throw it up to moss/gronk.

>colts didn't suck for luck
>cassel didn't have one of the the most stacked teams in NFL history to work with (including Randy Moss)
>pats didn't miss the playoffs anyway
>peyton hasn't had every team he ever played for built specifically around him
>the broncos didn't circumvent the salary cap to stack their team with talent during the Manning era

wew lad

You know nothing about football.

He won 11 games with the Chiefs

This thread answered that question better than I could have hoped.

You're the one that doesn't know anything

top jej

>implying Moss/Gronk weren't/aren't decoys on 80% of offensive snaps

what's more telling, the one season where cassel was decent or the other 5-6 where he was putrid?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

He is as a QB. Rings don't make you better faggot

Reminder he leads the playoff series against Brady. Reminder he won 3/4 in the AFCCG when it mattered most. I personally don't give a shit about playoff wins when looking at which player was best in their position because I'm not a retarded cunt, I just want the patfags in this thread to stare into the abyss of their own ineptitude

/thread

Oh wait, this was about LeBron.

seriously what the fuck is with that blotch on his forehead

>had Clark, Harrison, and Wayne for like 10 straight years
>threw more 3 step backdrop timing routes than any QB ever
>Brady gets called the system baby

TheGod that won ten straight for the Land starting in 2016

This beautiful cherrypicking

>thread supposed to be about how we view lebron
>turns into manning vs brady again

than you based ESPN comment threads oh i mean Sup Forums

Peyton beat Tom head to head in Championship games, how do you deal with that fact?

The guy who bridged the post peak Kobe era to the next one.

The greatest player of all time, whose accolades include handing Toronto their eternal 0-1 conference title record.

>better career TD:Int ratio
>2 more rings

Everything else is a meme

this is underrated

Exactly. How many great fucking HoF players have spent their careers on shitty teams. Pats fans will never learn. I can't imagine how it feels to be an older Pats fan and finally be validated only to have these young mongoloids who know nothing about football and don't even realize that there was a Pats team before Brady and Belichick latch onto the fanbase and drag it into shame and retardation

Le man who choked on basketball

>le decoy maymay

>le no germane response maymay

I know the reading comprehension on this board is shit, but I'll try. STATS, not WINS you stupid fuck

He's making fun of you, retard

I was there for the 1-15 year. The years when it was team's going to St. Louis because no one wanted to keep them as the old stadium was a dump and Foxborough wasn't gonna pay for a new one because it's barely a fucking town.

They were floating possibly putting a stadium in fucking Providence or Hartford for godsake. Team was good as gone.

I've gone around where they planned the Providence site and it'd be no way in hell you could get fans in there becuase of how badly the city was laid out and 95 is already bad enough downtown without that.

So it was just a pipedream.

Then LA got cucked and things got crazy.

Not the same guy.

Pats were not relevant prior to the Brady-Bellichick era, just like the Bulls weren't relevant prior to the Jordan-Jackson era

only cucks root for a shitty team

stay blasted

>Ignore all of the numbers that don't fit because just because
>meme in the face of player stats
You know, even aside from the shitposting, it's no wonder patfags are the laughing stock of this board. Do they still have schools in your corner of the greater Boston area or is everyone pretty much just smoking crack and dodging used diapers on the sidewalk by now?

>Forgetting about the mid 80s Pats
I shiggy diggy.

They face anyone but the Superbowl Shuffle Bears and they could have won it all.

>could have won
>could have
>could

>pats fans literally shit talking their own team
will wonders never cease

>losing should be praised

yeah 18-1 was totally a triumph for the franchise

holy crap...

super bowl 20 was literally a meme team beating up on an even bigger meme team

How he king with no legitimate ring

>leBeta is so irrelevant he gets his threads hijacked by arguments over what other athlete is a real GOAT

A conference babby who couldn't win a championship without a stacked team

I agree with this except that Peyton was humble and universally liked, while Lebron had an ego and was disliked by many.

He won't be. A comet will plow into the Gulf of Mexico on May 5th, 2021. Extinction Level Event.