Is it worth to risk my life traveling to Egypt to see this architectural masterpiece with my own two eyes?

Is it worth to risk my life traveling to Egypt to see this architectural masterpiece with my own two eyes?

I believe the Great Pyramid, along with the Colosseum, are the two greatest man-made structures of all time. They represent humanity's finest achievements and stood the test of time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6X-1ShM8uA
indy100.com/article/us-travel-government-guidelines-advice-alert-warning-terrorism-europe-latest-7431821
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a triangle

>american education

and they have a higher iq as well

I've been there and it's very overrated. Thebes are ok, Valley of Kings is ok, Pyramids are boring and you see them from afar.

Egypt i a safe country. The only place where shit goes down is in the Sinaï, far from the pyramids

>you see them from afar.
You can't get close to them?

>triangle

no, it's fucking not

No.

you can enter them senpai

Well I guess there are bribes and it depends if there's police or not. But if you're with a legitimate tour guide than no.

I was supposed to go to Egypt three years ago but missed my flight from Athens. Wound up returning to Turkey and visiting Iraq, Georgia, and Armenia instead.

This time in India, I stayed in a hostel full of Egyptians. They made it sound like Cairo is generally safe. One of them was telling me today that the country is going through a pretty severe economic crisis and that their currency is quickly becoming worthless. His suggestion was to visit as soon as possible - the value of the pound versus the dollar went from 1:8 to 1:20 almost overnight, apparently.

From what I've been able to gather, the Pyramids are a little overrated. However, Egypt's recent woes and reputation have made a lot of touristic sites less crowded and more open than ever before. You'll likely have to deal with an abundance of scammers and unnervingly pushy hawkers, but you'll probably be safe as long as you're respectful, stay away from protests, and avoid the Sinai.

I was in sharm-el sheik when i was a kid after the bombings there, from what i heard from other people the pyramids sucked balls, the surrounding area is slums and people are packed everywhere with street vendors trying to sell their shit, its hot as fuck and no wind and there is a risk of getting kidnapped if you try the "camel sightseeing tours" that are available. pretty happy i didnt go there tbqh, avoid the middle east until it calms down in a decade or so

What's so great about the Colosseum?

>its a triangle

cairo and sharm are pretty neat and safe
just stay with your guide and don't wander off

Don't be pedantic.

The fact centuries later we still use its model. Rome gave us mass sport events

>Is it worth to risk my life traveling to Italy to see this automotive masterpiece with my own two eyes?

It wasn't the first of it's kind tho.

>risk my life traveling to Egypt
you absolute madman

i´d feel less harassed in egypt than in italy

you should see this egyptian masterpiece

youtube.com/watch?v=s6X-1ShM8uA

you should climb it and scream off the top

Of course you would, Abdul.

>risking my life
>in egypt

Napoli is more dangerous than anywhere in Egypt

The problem of Egypt is the Arabs.

The Brits should've just given power to Kopts and cleanse the premises. But no.

i don't know how shit italy is since i haven't been there but
trust me nothing in italy can match egypt

Egypt isn't dangerous now that glorious Sisi is in charge.

Seriously though Amoco, it's a massive Tourist destination. You're not really putting your life at risk.

ah there is a reason why their economy is shit
not many tourists are coming and the italian is right to be worried with all the riots going on there

Egypt is safe. There hasn't been any happenings lately and the reviews I read complained about other matters like the street vendors or the dirty places which are true desu.
indy100.com/article/us-travel-government-guidelines-advice-alert-warning-terrorism-europe-latest-7431821
Don't know why everyone didn't like the pyramids, maybe due to the vendors' hassels and the fucking garbage everywhere there, but they are even more astonishing in person imo.
is right everything will be cheap for you now. South Sinai is fine the war is in the north and you can't even get there

If he isn't a woman he should be fine I guess.
The protests are non existent actually with the new law sisi passed
[spoiler]sorry about julio[/spoiler]

2bh i like egypt but i can see how it can be unsafe for a total foreigner
like for arabs i can understand it being okay but for an EU that doesn't know the shit people pull there i doubt it
>[spoiler]sorry about julio[/spoiler]
no need to mention the past...h-haha

>the street vendors will never be rounded up and shot in on big sweep
MAKE IT HAPPEN SISI