/nba/ general

/nba/ BTFO

TOR/CAVS: 2-2
OKC/GSW: 2-1

OKC/GSW 9pm est tomorrow

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/norm/status/734934557770821634
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please take a moment to admire the great LeBron for the special talent he is. It never gets old looking at the King's history. So many accomplishments Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan will never achieve:

1.Only player in NBA history to quit because of Air Conditioner.
2.Quit on his team the year after he promises a championship.
3.Dunked on by a high school kid then confiscates the tape.
4.Bail on the dunk contest 9 times.
5.Only able to win a ring with 2 superstars.
6.Play on same team as his moms boyfriend.
7.Average 1.8 pts in the 4th quarter of NBA finals.
8.Lose not 1, not 2, but 4 times in the Finals.
9.Host a national televised TV show to leave his team.
10.Go 2 for 18 in an NBA playoff game.
11.Get stuffed by a player under 6 feet. (Nate Robinson)
12.Flop every single game in the playoff 5 out of 6 finals games by dropping FG% by 18.
14.0 Rings if not for refs calling early fouls on Durant and Westbrook it threw them out of rhythm, made them play soft, and sit for big parts of the game which changed the flow and momentum of the finals.
15. First person to show his dick and lose in a Finals game.
16. got shut down by a bench player who ended up getting finals MVP
17. could not post up jj barea

Who'se getting BTFO: Cavs or GSW?

Gsw. Cavs still have a chance to win it

This face looks familiar, /nba/

Both

This was our year.

CAV KEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Cavs still have a chance to win it

GSW won't make it to the Finals whereas the Raptors will never win a game in Cleveland. Ever. That is a fact.

>mfw /nba/ said firing this man was a good idea
you got jew'd hard /nba/

>mark Jacksons warriors

Lol

Reminder

How ready are you for this?

Post yfw LeBeta goes ring chansing in the West

reminder

It was. If you can't manage diva egos you can't be a championship coach in the nba

KEKKEKKEKKEK

Literally my dream finals matchup

ocd must be pissed like last year
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
get rekt bitch

I honestly thought he was pretty good and for them to fire him is gonna blow up in their face

Mine too. This shit is getting too real.

Maximum contract.

Good times

Thunder - Raptors is fucking happening

as if. Its an easy #1 or #2 seed in the East. compared to a #3, #4, or #5 right now. After Warriors, Spurs and Thunder.

hahahhahahahah if lebron loses in the eastern conference finals you can't update your meme to 2-5 hahhahahaha still 2-4

Took almost the entire playoffs but we finally have some good games

what was the purpose of trading wiggins for love?

And then giving love a 100 million dollar contract?

wiggins has been a 16, and 20 ppg player his first 2 seasons and is going to end up a 25+ppg player and hes not even the primary ball handler on his team

He would never do something so stupid.

Why go chasing for rings in a bloodbath when you can take the road lined with tulips and daffodils?

The East is Lebron's playground, and has been his domain for the better half of a decade. Five consecutive trips to the finals, and he throws that away for a chance at being a first/second round exit?

Nah.

I'm in bed on mobile I can't lose because lebron can't win

This honestly. The only reason Chokery and DeFrozen showed up is because of muh home court, and they nearly lost this game. Remind me again how many playoffs appearances and wins the Cavs have versus the Raptors.

Cavs are comfy as fuck right now

He won't make the Finals every year, but when he does he will win it

He could like 3-0 in Finals if he went West after leaving the Cavs for the first time. Nobody cares about Conference Finals records

I think Cavs figured out the Raptors but fucked up at the end with the bad adjustment by Lue. They're going to look at the tape and keep the Lebron with the bench lineup that was getting them insane buckets and making the raptors defense look awful. Once they run that in Cleveland the raptors are gonna lose because they lucked out that lue went full retard by putting jr smith and kyrie in

everyone thought love was good because he stat padded on a shit team and wiggins is a worse lebron. They still should have traded wiggins, but for a better piece than love

It really isn't that simple. I guess the raptors aren't going to watch tape?

The east has a chance for either a 2 or a 1 to go to finals.

The west is David vs Goliath. And Goliath being a 73-win* team who's getting a nonconsentual walk down the street while holding hands by David who won a pretty pedestrian 55 games.

Honestly didnt have much faith in the raptors this series. The fact that they are 2 wins from an nba finals appearance is just unthinkable. I still think the cavs will take this but im pretty proud of >my team either way

This honestly. The only reason Cuckrie and LeChoke showed up in game 1 and 2 is because of muh home court, and they nearly lost those games. Remind me again how many playoffs appearances and wins the Raptors have versus the Cavs.

Raptors are comfy as fuck right now

where's dat Cavada lebron dick rider dude?
nigga ann hiro'd

twitter.com/norm/status/734934557770821634
based norm

wiggins is 20 and just had a 20ppg season, he has the athleticism to at least keep up with PnRs

you think the raps wont adjust to that absolute ass fucking?

>actually had to leave the game because he was getting so absolutely blown the fuck out
>actually win two games and forget that they can't win on the road and didn't luck into home court advantage

and
Finally an interesting playoffs.

cleveland started off 11-11, they arent going to shoot insane %s the entire game, and lebron is literally helpless unless he has a layup

The cavs are literally missing open 3s that they usually make. That and love/kyrie going 4/29 in game 3 is the story of the series. If the cavs hit open shots this series was a sweep

>casey

they literally wont

They have exceeded our expectations already. But of course they won't stop there since they as well play to win the game.

Pulling this playoff-ready Cavs for 6 to 7 games is a great feat.

>LeGoat
>LeGod
>LeKing
lelno

>and they nearly lost those games.
Cavs won by 31 and 19 respectively, and that's with garbage time. Cavs have lost by 15 and 6.

>Remind me again how many playoffs appearances and wins the Raptors have versus the Cavs.
Are you literally retarded?

>if cavs played better they would win every game

you don't say

20 ppg on a shit team doesn't matter especially when he is inefficient as fuck. Yes wggins will be a perennial allstar, but he isn't a championship caliber player yet which is what the cavs were going for

doesn't matter because they aren't equipped to deal with that lineup. the problem was that the lineup had to bring them out of an 18 point deficit that was caused by love being a faggot.

it's not some perfect unstoppable rotation, but it wasn't going to make up for 3-22 3pt fg in the 1st half.

Lebeta made that choice. Before he signed with Leaveland he already hand picked who he wanted coming with him.

having biyombo on frye was what changed the momentum

having him out of the lane allowed lebron to slash and for backside cuts to develop

why is he so screencappable

Anyone think listening to Lebron in interviews is really comfy? ^_^

Stop shitposting, /nba/ is a united general now. Go every NBA team! I'm just a fan of the NBA, not a certain team. So are most /nba/itzens now.

Raptors did improve defense, especially in game 3 and they should be respected for that, but these really were underachieving losses, again game 3 especially.

how come LeBron only attempted one shot in the last 5 mins

cuck mentality desu

i agree but fuck the warriors

literally how the fuck did Draymond not get suspended? this is not even a meme, seriously, how did they even see that it wasn't intentional?

>supporting a corrupt jew orgy

Who RBL broship?

Go Raptors, bros. LA got your back.

Unironically yes

no one cares end your meme

he's a pussay

Why are Canacucks so racist?

Is Richard Jefferson better than Kevin Love?

soon to be 23 combined championships bro

the nba is a fucking joke. i dont care who wins anymore and im done watching the playoffs. im not supporting a shekelstein

>wake up
>lecuck btfo
good job, Canada

fucking canadians

stay the fuck out of our sport

I don't know what it is. He has a good voice and has eloquence but not in a condescending way.

>no answer from raptor """""fan"""""

Anyone else see the faggot in the Toronto watch party with the sign saying "recent raptors fan" lol just like drake :^)

As a spurs fan this is all I'm thinking about when watching how this series is going

who /raptors/ here?

>espn mad as fuck
LGTSS

It's not about who wins or loses,

it's about who has the best reaction shots.

>our sport
>invented by a Canadian

I'm feeling generous. Have a (You).

Tristan Thompson and Kevin Love are making 200 million dollars combined.

He has handlers that have been training him how to speak to the media since he was 15. Media manufactured babby

Despite all the memehate, his knowledge of basketball is incredible and his ability to analyze the game on and off court is actually meaningful. ESPN should fire all of their """commentators""" and just let LeGod do it.

how do you guys think the league rigs the game but then when the teams you guys bandwagon as underdog is winning you don't realize they are rigging it for those teams?

like what kind of logic are you guys using?

>windhorst blaming ty lue

and they sure got one with Love

How is that a bad thing?
Yeah, I hope he becomes a commentator or something.

A worse lebron is better than a Kevin Love

Bismack Biyombo is making $2.8-million.

>Raptors vs. Thunder final
>because there are no Canadian teams in the NHL playoffs the entire Canadian market is available and will be supporting the Raptors on their historic playoff run. This will compensate for OKC's smaller market

>OKC despite being a small market has international appeal due to Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook and are ranked 7th in NBA team merchandise.

This might not be the worst NBA Finals TV ratings. Then you have the GSW OKC WCF that's already raking in tons of viewership

what happened to Kyrie?

My friend hates Lebron, Kobe, and MJ but dickrides Curry like a motherfucker. I don't know what's his problem

If the Cavs lose at home next game, is it all over for them?

>living and working in the US
>invented the sport for his American students
He was basically American though

>OKC despite being a small market has international appeal

James Naismith not only invented basketball in America for Americans, he lived and worked in the States, died and is buried here, and he became an American citizen.