vildhjarta is good

i want proofs

bolzer guaranteed for disappointment of the year

why did you hype them up /metal/? why?

new ROTN when

I think you're missing the point of Bolzer

THERE IS LOVE

DAILY REMINDER THAT SABBAT (JAPAN) SUCKS

World Coming Down>October Rust>Life Is Killing Me>The Origin of the Feces>Bloody Kisses>Dead Again>Slow, Deep and Hard

what? being a meme?

Objectively correct. 100% right, not a doubt in my mind. No way this is wrong. No way no how.

How insightful. Wow. Really. Just. Wow.

World Coming Down > Slow, Deep and Hard > October Rust > Dead Again > The Origin o/t Feces > Bloody Kisses > Life is Killing Me

Btw how do you like this cover: youtube.com/watch?v=XltceTwLc3g

that album was so terrible it kind of made me angry, even though they were really bad before it as well

Why is Bloody Kisses so low?

Nah, you missed the point of my post

harsh vocals sound weak but everything else is quite good imo

their worst album art yet but no biggie

forever poised

he rides the darkened skies

man midnight oddyssey is still so fuckin sick this long after, recc me some more stuff brothers

Suicide

been on my list for years lol, what is the best way?

Nice band, thanks for the rec

post your charts right now

Somehow it never really clicked with me. It's really their biggest camp-horror one which sort of puts me off. Granted, there's some amazing tracks on it, but it just doesn't have the appeal most other albums have for me.

There's really not a wrong way, so long as it works for you

Try these as well
killyourself.bandcamp.com/
glassmouthband.bandcamp.com/

Where the Corpses Sink Forever was godtier tho

I love leprosy but each time I listen to it I notice the super loud snare more and more

>SDaH so high
and yet another trip revealed to be pleb
wonder how long you'll stick around

Too lazy

SBG - 7
Leprosy - 7
Spiritual Healing - 8
Human - 9
ITP - 8.5
Symbolic - 8.5
TSOP - 6.5

>spiritual healing higher than leprosy
no

youtube.com/watch?v=mbgv587ooNM
Literally the greatest thing I've ever heard, why the fuck has no one ever mentioned Diamond Head before. Wish I had known about these guys, they are like a technical Motorhead with some Sabbath smashed in.

Also anyone know what songs/albums to start with UFO?

There are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW that don't think Leprosy is Death's best album

>sbg
pretty good
>leprosy
even better
>spiritual healing
not as good as sbg
>human
the best
>itp
as good as leprosy
>symbolic
the other best
>tsop
depends on my mood

And here I thought this general was hopeless. If they have enough sense to see that, maybe they can learn.

They are fucking great, dont know why metal doesnt circle jerk them more

>UFO
youtube.com/watch?v=aP5ikQpTR3c

Well I've been here since 2009 so probably for quite some time hereon. But yeah, at gunpoint I'll even say Carnivore's sophomore album is better than all of Type O's stuff.

gud stuff

First, no one asked how long you've been here. Second, you're just stupid, obviously.

That's pretty much the long and short of it. Enjoy getting shit on for being a pleb.

>trip fag bragging about how long hes been on Sup Forums
what did you expect

Oh sweet, a new trip I get to filter

I at least figured if no one asked him he wouldn't be able to shoehorn it in. But obviously I underestimated a trip's vanity.

Very accurate for Sound. Was pretty disappointed hearing that for the first time.

>one month until Arctic Thunder

Don't hurt me. Such harsh words.

>new

Fuck yes.

d'aw, he's even quoting multiple people in order to get recognized.

And pretending he's not crying to himself silently. They grow up so fast.

@67814054

Yes, new. I've never seen you here before but I already know you should hang yourself

/meal/ is Slayer overrated?

yes

Well let's just settle this. Easiest way to see what kind of trip you've got on your hands is to see what some of his favorite albums are.

So spread em. AOTYSF while you're at it.

no

>Don't hurt me
Awfuly thin-skinned aren't you. And you're not even trying to defend yourself. You won't stick around long.

maybe

maybe

who knows

good job fucking it up faggot

What does metal think of Fenriz's side-project Neptune Towers?

And here come the trip defenors, who totally aren't just that trip dropping his code, to offer up lame defenses and insults.

Sup bitch

Overated? Usually the only people who like slayer REALLY fucking like slayer so its hard to tell. Every song of theirs in the same but thats the way slayer fans like it. They are pretty boring and their solos are 100% garbage but you know a slayer song on the first opening riff or scream so they are their own at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-84khbP6As

thanks

kek

>being this much of an edgelord
nobody likes tripfags but this is Sup Forums-tier

First 3 albums are god-tier

If nobody likes tripsfags, then why are you defending one?

And this is Sup Forums. It's all Sup Forums-tier. Don't act like you're any different.

I didnt notice the meme, please ignore my post and continue shitposting the thread

no

why not? I need reasons of why u feel this way, even if it is shit posting.

What's your fav Sunn album?

somebody post metal

>And you're not even trying to defend yourself. You won't stick around long.

Yee
Seasons and South are great-tier

Defend against what? You haven't even insulted me yet. All you've done so far is whine and be butthurt.

ur mum :^)

White2

Agreed

Why are there so many fucking atomoshitters and black metal posters on /metal/. I wish atomoBM fags would fuck off to a bm general and stop sucking each others dicks. Literally 90% of the atomoshit posted sounds the exact fucking same.

Black One.

never mind you're actually autistic

This is the first album of Sabaton that I've heard. What else do you recommend me of them?

Literally every album from them

Ok

Me, autistic? You're the one defending a trip for no established reason, even though apparently "no one likes trips". I think you're the autist here, and you're projecting hard. A trip, btw, who suspiciously has not posted while you've been posting.

But hey, if your autism is creeping up on you and you gotta stop before you throw a fit, by all means run away now.

Darkthrone is going to release AOTY

nice

to not listen to them

>tfw receive news that deathgrind album you're looking forward to will never come out because guitarist died

literally haven't said shit in tripfag's defense just that you're a Sup Forums crossposting edfgelord

What is /meal/'s aoty so far
mine is link related
>youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK3b5wpjmiA-ln7rhdyIB07jnzzi1_LjP

And you said it to me while I was talking to a trip. You intervened on his behalf. You're fighting his battles.

And I literally have not said an edgy thing yet. You've said edgier things than me.

It's time for you to grow a pair, but I don't see you doing that.

What band?

No one is going to top the mighty Ice Grave :^)

nu metal in a nutshell
youtube.com/watch?v=WCEsXlu--8U

>And you're not even trying to defend yourself. You won't stick around long.
>all means run away now.
pshhh.... nothin personell...kid

how autistic can you be over a fucking taiwanese cartoon website

its obvious you don't post in this general often because this is a new level of autism that i haven't seen in months

This has probably been asked before in these threads but are there any albums remotely close to this album in terms of extreme, shrill production (not counting other Burzum releases)? I'm still a noob when it comes to black metal.

Haven't looked in a mirror lately either than, huh.

Do you have a point in those green text quotes and stale memes?

Can you faggots just stfu and actually post metal, or gtfo and make a new thread so you can cry to each other

Posting stoner metal, please just less black metal youtube.com/watch?v=z3de1pPgcH4

Why was Scream Bloody Gore memed so much?

What does metal think of Deftones?