>Nazi salute
>50 Cent tattoo
>anime tattoo

Oh, white people...

>get rich or pay debts

>white

>white

he is a debturk

He wasn't aware that doing the Nazi salute is considered a bad thing.
Shit like this makes me wonder: will it ever be okay to do the salute again?

>italians
>white

>implying that people from the ME aren't white

Why are you people so buttblasted about that? I went to Germany and i joked with a friend about doing the salute to people, and she reacted as i would get killed.

Isn´t that part of your story? every army makes horrible things, but is the nazi whole thing so taboo as it seems there?

Nigga,you don't understand...the nazis are the number one evil in history of menkind.And we here that shit every day in the tv/media/radio,little every information about that war got analysed and we are exposed to it daily.The reason why know one think it's funny if foreigner stick up theier right arm is because our country is far more than "Hitler NAZI xDDDXDDDxD",literally 90% of germans today had nothing to do with insane mass genocide,proganda and the nazi ideology.We still pay the price because great grandpa thought it was a cool idea to vote for Hitler and gas shlomos.It's annoying (but also pretty based,don't let it fool you we do it too).

Stop cucking yourself by apologizing. This guilt is the reason your country is getting overrun by Achmeds and Mohammeds.

Yes, of course

>the nazis are the number one evil in history of menkind

Pol Pot made Hitler look like a fucking bitch and he died on house arrest surrounded by Cambodian 10's.

It's not about guilt,Jamal.It is just super annoying to get reduced to that one accident in history,it's like "hey look your ancestors were insane mass murderes ain't that funny".I don't feel guilt at all,most of the young generations too.As I said many of us make fun about it (it's like an inside joke),its just disrespectful to get reduced because of it by foreigners.

>Lose two World Wars that they started
>Cry about a little bit of banter people throw at them

A bloo bloo you Nazi faggot, don't pop shit if you don't want to get your dome split.

>Cambodian 10s
So solid 7s

Germany was as anti semantic as the rest of Europe but their shitty economy allowed Hitler to take power.
But Hans, don't act like your grandparents didn't agree with what hitler was doing

He means men, pol pot was surrounded by traps

Hitler was decently popular in the US until we went to war with the Germans

Nigger we used to jeer sieg heil and do nazi salutes at random people when we were kids on a school trip to Austria.

In Italy we just yelled Vaffanculo.

Fun times.

And Americans are fatasses rednecks, we are an irrelevant country full of monkeys, Britbongs are incestuous polite guys without teeth higiene. Bla bla bla

In WWII everyone had to unite against you because a manlet was one of the most amazing speakers in recent history, and he almost went to be modern Napoleon.

That´s amazing history right there. That´s human history and perhaps the scheme of every civilization of the universe that is in that step of their history.

>Cry about a little bit of banter people throw at them
Look man what you don't understand about banter is,its better if its true.So while I am not a Nazi you are still a fat uneducated redneck that gets cucked by jamal on a daily baisis.

Why are suda Americans the most insightful posters on sp?

I get that the media shove that shit in your face, but is your history. And man, Americans get triggered and have race guilt, even that shithead Hillary is going to ¨rule¨ your country; the perfect example of a media/economic empire. You were the chosen one of the human race. You went to the moon, and still get brainwashed. I heard somebody said Democrats were communists, kek.

Get your shit together,

>that anime tattoo
it cannot possibly be real

Used to go on joint school trips with an irish Catholic school. They'd call us huns, we would sing the sash . They would sing pro-IRA songs, we'd sing pro-UVF songs.

They even brought a fairly large replica of Jesus Christ on the cross with them. We put a Rangers scarf around it.

All just a bit of banter.

Fucking hell brits are gay

what anime is it?

You forgot your trip :)

I think it's Initial D

Deathnote?

> Jews are our friends

Americans were so butthurt when this happened, it was hilarious. You can't even curse in their stadiums lel

They're literally not being cucked by kikes

>anti semantic

jej

So you admit to be brainwashed to irrationally hate nazis?

Sup Forums pls go

Obviously but Di Canio did it better

It is literally a crime to do that, if a cop sees you doing that, good chance you'll get arrested.

There was a darkie in eastern Germany that did the salute to a bunch of neonazi fans in the stands. They arrested him for Nazi propaganda.

No joke.

How did Germany start WWI? Are you mentally retarded?

>the above was a rhetorical question

Btw, it's arguable that they didn't even start WWII. Nobody forced Brits and Frogs commit suicide over fucking Lectrobal.

yeah basically, rest of the eurofags got annoyed germany was a better country than them.
>waaaaaah germany is dong things to benefit their country somebody stop them!!

Where is this from? Looks cool as fuck so I would really like to know.

I sincerely hope Germany does a full Nazi again and proceeds to reconquer Europe, so we can enjoy uber/untermensch stats in the internet age

>gypsies calling greeks non white

go clean my asshole

but they currently are doing it as we speak, just more subtly

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=MSMM6z8_kxg

It's ironic that 90% of the neonazi support base is german/american/slavic/med untermensch (according to Der Fuhrer, not me).

How are they going to be dealt with once Der Neue Fuhrer demands their extermination, and especially after Anglos refuse to save their countries this time round?

>le holocaust did not exist meme
>le nazis were right meme
> :^)

no wonder hitler sperged out

losing 2 world wars and 1 world cup to england would make anyone crazy 2bh

calm down adolf

Brits are so cringy

the majority of germany didnt even vote for hitler, its just the way their voting system worked

Didnt like 98 percent of the population vote yes to them seizing total control though ?

>there were approximately 6 million jews in europe and all of them were exterminated by big bad hitler in "gas chambers" that were actually wooden shacks

dumb nigga

ehehehe

Is that an anime girl tattood on his arm?

No, it's two anime boys kissing each other

Hey yuros, is sentiment for the right wing growing in your respective serfdom or whatever you guys have as states?

Pls not Merkel, she's a cuck for muh poor refugees. Geert Wilders should be the new Hitler.

right

is it growing in the US?

eastern europe is going right wing. hungary built a wall

yes and it has been for the past decade (or two)

Kinda

>Wall

Nice.

Well as a Greek I know the whole story. At that point of the year we had elections and there was a video with a fascist party Golden Dawn. A golden dawn dude was getting in a room and screaming "rise up" in ancient Greek to the reporters and they did. I believe he also did the salute

When he scored this goal and celebrated like this his club was 90% avoiding relegation. (AEK is a historic club in Greece so it was pretty important for them). He wanted the people in the stadium to rise up and cheer for the goal and for the historic club.

Did he do it on purpose ? Yes. He did it for the purpose i wrote about. Is he a Nazi ? Doubt it. He comes from immigrant parents. Is he stupid to do it ? Definately. The guy is a footballer, definition of stupid. Did he deserve a second chance ? Nothing but Yes comes to mind.

no one reduces germany to that except hyperbolist leftists

could be argued there was a fear factor there as throughout the late 20's and early 30's the brownshirts were a paramilitary police force that already had a reputation for brutality

mostly against just jews though so i would assume the rest of the population was generally on board with him since he was rapidly revitalizing the country, giving them a purpose, and generally making them elite again when they never thought they would be

Why do faggots insist on getting random, shitty tattoos all over their body instead of something SEMI-decent w/ a sleeve that flows together. Pig fucking disgusting.

Only degenerates get tattoos

>people here actually think Hitler was horrible and not one of the best leaders the world has ever seen

yes

he's a fucking douchebag, can't you tell?

are you simply 12 years old or plain fucking retarded?

>le german self-hatred meme

>We still pay the pric

no, we do

>When he scored this goal and celebrated like this his club was 90% avoiding relegation. (AEK is a historic club in Greece so it was pretty important for them). He wanted the people in the stadium to rise up and cheer for the goal and for the historic club.

lies

also
>88

gtfo nazi

what's Tylenol?

underrated post

If they won this and the next match they were through. Next match they were playing at AEK Stadium against a small team. partly, due to this event people never came up. The player couldnt play and was suspended and they lost any motives they had and shiet.

where exactly did I lie ? about the fact that the "ΕΓΕΡΘΕΙΤΩ" incident had occured a couple of days earlier and everyone was talking about it ?

About aek being a historic club ?

About them possibly avoiding relegation that day?

What are you trying to point out with 88 ???

Or about the fact that the so h8ed footballer named Katidis. Who either hadn't yet or was then finishing his school isn't smart enough to understand what such an action could drive him to?

>about the fact that the "ΕΓΕΡΘΕΙΤΩ" incident had occured a couple of days earlier and everyone was talking about it ?

no,about the connection you made with Tsantimidis, or whatever his name was. You made it up

Look at your own country there chummer. Trump and Bernie. FUCK away off.

Well put.
Germany in the WWII was really impressive.

Sad and disgusting to see that they have become.

But I guess you could really say the same about any of our countries.

It's a fucking headache pill. I have no idea what the advert is about except for pandering to SJWs and fags.

If anything, the people they are pandering to are the cause of my need for tylenol.

what's wrong with a player waiving to his mom in the back seats?

most Germans would still be great nazis desu

>le ebil nadzis are the worst thing ever, ever

Nazis are preferable to spineless SJW cucks. At least the former actually invented and produced things

I would rather live in a world of Nazi brutality and unhindered scientific progress than this cesspool we are in now. And Im not white, the Nazis would definitely have merked my ass.

>And Im not white, the Nazis would definitely have merked my ass.
not true

>ywn be North Koreans

i dont evne know who that fcker is. i didnt connect him with noone. i connected him with an event that DID happen.

katidis scored about 10 goals for aek that season. why would he do this incident on the exact match after the whole ΕΓΕΡΘΗΤΕΙ or however its called happened ?

\Did he decide to become a nazi 2 days earlier ? are u mentally challenged my brah?

now that im thinking about it i might be wrong about it being that week. i wont evne bother checking details and dates. i dont care that much on the subject. but im pretty sure that hting was close and that whole greece still was making a fuss about the rise up shiet of golden dawn.

>i connected him with an event that DID happen.

and that connection was arbitrary