/NBA/ General - Big Mac Cucks Lebron Edition

Oakland @ OKC
TNT, Tue, May 24 9:00PM Eastern

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Hinkie

JJ Redick podcast with SVG was dank desu

Mods please delete this thread. It was made early on purpose.

If the Warios don't win game 4 I will

pop a molly i'm sweating wew kobe

Delly gonna win one for da land

Oh shit I need turban theory in full effect y'all

That webm is perfect with a 7kt template

WE FUCKIN OUT HERE

it was foreshadowed by the r b l elders

Look close...

why are there so many non-whites in canada?

No closer!

where's the refball here, it's hard to see but he makes contact with his chest and arm slightly before the ball.

also

>kick someone in the balls in real life
>get arrested, go to court, go to prison

>kick someone in the balls in the NBA
>nothing

is the NBA harbouring criminals? this isnt about basketball, it's about human rights here

Get some sleep, you have a game to referee

That's the "super woman" whore from YT standing beside the turban dude, right? I'd totally face fuck her in a bathtub full of cornflakes.

>/NBA/

obvious new friend, still the ass-blasted reddit mod?

It's like Donovan is playing Ocarina of Time while Kerr is playing Superman 64

Fucking Peter! Why have you made GTA a Bolliwood Punjabi Fest? Nigga don't number 2 on the street's.

honestly fuck bosh, fuck tmac and fuck carter for leaving

how come they dont want us huh? The fuck did we ever do wrong, what the fuck did they win(apart from bosh) without us? Every time we put in the work and draft and develop guys they just leave, we should just draft canadians and euros from now on, americans can fuck off they all just leave anyway

>ass-blasted

you'd leave too if you could

Donavan is playing Rayman 2: The Great Escape and Kerr is playing Rayman: Raving Rabbits (for Wii).

Bro take her. I kinda have a hard on for the niglet behind them sitting down. That chick has a rack son.

I live in BC and about 15 years ago when I was at school some old ass brown turban guy stopped on the street in front of our classroom, dropped his pants and squatted down. I pointed it out but then the teacher rushed over to close the blinds so I didn't get to see the deuce drop out.

No Canada like French Canada, the worst Canada in the land. When you see a number 2 on the street's you understand.

It's like Dovovan is playing Mario World while Kerr is playing Mario is Missing

Yeah... it is that slut. I hope turban bro got a piece of that ass.

>I kinda have a hard on

But hockey ehh

Dat Boi

Donovan is playing Dark Souls 1 and Kerr is playing vanilla Skyrim

Could be the sister so maybe. Dunno how those rules work.

My Blackness will not allow me to admit this.

>shoot 100% for 2/3rds of the 4th quarter in a close game
>lose anyways

Do the Cavs have any hope?

Should I be excited about next year as a suns fan? Booker looks amazing, Len isn't bad and knight/bledsoe will be healthy. I'm hoping they land Dragan Bender in the draft

too late, words out now

I thought North India was Pakistan. Today I learn the terrorist have moved closer.

need that webm of based Lowry doing this to Lebron. it's the exact same facial expression

my frend started calling kevin love """"garlic""" tonight bcuz
>he stinks
>k love
>klove
>clove
>a stinky clove

i told him it was a tortured nickname but applauded his effort

oh and
>he's white
sorry

>so buttmad at lebron you bandwagon canadian teams

KEK and you're requesting a foul

entry level on the rebuild and nowhere to go but up. West is tough, 25-30 wins. If you like watching players develop the Suns will be worth following

I thought his nickname was "little cry baby bruin who's dad was the beach boy that broke up the band for more money"? Nah man "Garlic" work's. Very clean and effective.

i have dual citizenship

I'm pretty new to basketball and I started following them since they are the hometown team, are they making the right moves?

>Nah man "Garlic" work's

Chris Paul - Austin Rivers
JJ Redick - Jamal Crawford - Aaron Afflalo
Carmelo Anthony - Luc Mbah a Moute - Wesley Johnson
Kristaps Porzingis - Ryan Anderson
DeAndre Jordan - Cole Aldrich

Stan Van Gundy
Doc Rivers
Sam Cassell

tastes good on cavs spagett

Um you ARE letting your women betray the white race and doom humanity....so yeah.

>>clove
>>a stinky clove
who the fuck says this IRL? you and your friend are probably autistic gays

we post on reddit so you're probably right

late night posting here is a godawful reddit shit. just go shitpost on Sup Forums if you want social contact you niggers

sorry i meant artistic gays

damn you spell check
lmao

I'm new to basketball, but can you get fouled for diving, like you can in football?

you are one stinky clove

>can you get fouled for diving
yes but the Raptors got called for a foul...shits rigged borat

really? I think autistic was better actually

get a load of this garlicboy guys

that's worse, i can't wait until trump kicks you out.

you remind me of someone who used to post here, he's also in a gay relationship

>get a load

do you even NAFTA breh?

so the trash bros shot fire in consecutive games, and kokomo love was abysmal...

i think past-tense drose goes back to missing those terrible chucks and cavs sweep in six.

>no suspension
thank you based $ilver

/nba/ told [x]
/nba/ not told [ ]

>mfw Cavs sweep in 6 and all the Canadians disappear.

protip: the Raps are in the ECF
if you're reading this it's too late

hit the kwan

>6

you called him borat lmao

Daily reminder

'12 Spurs
>started 10-0
>lost 4 straight

'16 Cavs
>started 10-0
>have lost 2 straight...

is Lebron just a flopping Karl Malone with 2 asterisk rings?

>still no sound webms

this is just sad as fuck desu

I'm pretty sure karl didn't flop as a bitch as much as lebron does so yes

yes. one of those rings were during the shortened season where everyone got hurt because nobody expected to play that year due to a strike. basically doesn't count. the other title was a Pop special gift wrapped game were he took Timmy out at the end of the game
>pops master plan
>gifting Lebron a title

Draymond not being suspended, the refs allowing Biyombo to get away with an ass load of contact on "blocked shots", allowing him to hold Tristan Thompson so he couldn't help on defense whenever DeRozen or Lowry drove to the basket or went for a mid range jumper, and letting him commit around 3 loose ball fouls every rebound attempt.

The NBA is obviously trying to keep both series close and give the illusion it's not a guaranteed Warriors and Cavs finals.

This desu

Lakers fans only

ingram or simmons

pic related

Dude as Warriors fan whose seen the Warriors time and time again absolutely rape other teams in the most clutch moments since 2014-2015, this is the first time I have had a bad feeling about this playoff series. Yes, I know last year how the warriors were down 2-1 but this just seems...different. The ass-kicking handed to them by OKC I have never seen happen before in the Kerr area. Ever. I know they will win tomorrow because the Warriors dont lose back to back but im worried about the game after with OKC having a 3-2 lead. Thats what fuckin scares me.

Ingram or Simmons wont solve any of your retarded problems disgusting flakers

There were a couple of game this year that were hard to watch.
They lost to Portland (135-107) and to the Lakers (112-95), and the Lakers were pretty bad this year.

[cont]
If you're strictly referring to playoff losses in the Kerr era, then yeah, I agree.

didn't we just cuck you out of a generational talent

AHAHAHAHAH stay buttblasted celtics trash and hold this L

Fucking kek after every score I was thinking "Welp, this is where Toronto doesnt answer and my disdain for the Cavs begins once again" and it never happened

>mfw Warriors get BTFO by WestGod once again

Reminder that the nba is rigged

youtube.com/watch?v=qjRcTiwVEwo

Don't click on this link. It's a virus

>Cavs sweep in 6

Reminder that i predicted that the raptors would sweep in 6. Watch out for the Biz, you sellout cryami bitch

>using the outdated version

>carls jr
nigga what the fuck you don't have in n out or shit even fatburger goddamn carl's jr nigga come the fuck on

Go choke to death on shit you fucking trash the future of your team is a snitch and a guy with no arms. Enjoy a decade of tanking as you become the new 76ers

Good morning, /NBA/. Anyone else still believe Lebron & Co. will GET. IT. DONE? (Win the championship)? Not even a Cleveland fan. Boston strong.

Carls Jr commercials run through LA games, used to on KCAL i remember, not sure on about TWC now...they are official partners though

>tfw used to starve myself during the day during school so I could come home, get 2 big slurpees and a six dollar gucamole combo before every laker game, w/ chili cheese fries

comfy as fuck desu

I dunno famalam, they should be sweeping the Raptors...Gonna be hard for them to beat whoever comes out the west. Not really a LeBreezy fan but it would be funny if he wins one for #theland

They have a chance only if kyrie and love get insanely hot, but more likely than not they will disappear when it matters most (love especially) and lebron will be 2-5 and the funny memes will continue xd

this

If you had the choice to pick this year's NBA Finals half-time show for game 1, which artist and song do you pick?

You're really dedicated with your OC m8.

If only the Lakers front office was as dedicated as you are...