What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Julien Baker?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on Julien Baker?

Will her second album be even better?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/157220830
vimeo.com/157237263
youtube.com/watch?v=n0MMGV02m84
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

haha my friend's name is julien and he's a boy

Id let her suck my dick i guess

literally sounds like every girl with a guitar on bandcamp

I've seen her live twice and it was phenomenal.

very good

I love this album so much. I can't wait for the next one. I doubt it will be as intimate though.

I've actually been hardpressed to find other albums like this on on BC.
Anyone got recs?

I love her and I love her music.

Have to give her another listen, nothing really stuck with me.

She'll kill herself before it gets released. Check 'em.

oh shit

when i first listened to it i expected your average indie girl stuff, so i was kinda dismissive.
it grew on me and now it's one of my favs

have you seen her interviews? she seems to happy to kill herself.

I highly doubt it, she seems quite happy in interviews and has stated she puts all her sadness into her music so she can be happy the rest of the time.

I'm not expecting a new release from her anytime soon either, I imagine she'll release an album with Forrister before more solo stuff so I recommend giving them a listen. They used to be called The Star Killers and you can actually get their first album free on Bandcamp

This senpai
vimeo.com/157220830
vimeo.com/157237263

She also has been doing a new song live that people have been saying is one of her best
youtube.com/watch?v=n0MMGV02m84

yeah that new song is really good. If we got another album of this quality by the end of the year i'd be so happy

Damn this is good.

sounds like every other one of those starbucks-core/youtube acoustic cover artists who over-strain their singing as a way to seem more emotional

the amount of buzzwords indicate that you are a fucking loser who has no idea what he's talking about and it's right

i'm almost certain you would not care for her music at all if she wasn't attractive

What? My first impression was that I thought she was more-like a dyke.

You're projecting/being a faggot so hard for no reason right now lmfao

She's a lesbian though

it's okay i thought that an artist like annie clark was cool to like for a bit as well because of how attractive she was. no need for middle-school tier name calling too, im just trying to start a discussion here

privileged bitch
if she were black or brown she;d get nowhere

Whenever comes to the music industry I don't really think that matters

her first two albums are objectively decent though so what do you fucking mean

god you're delusional

i haven't seen english being this butchered in a while

yeah, i'm gonna have to agree with this. her vocal styles have the highs and shifts that come with amateur crooning, and the guitar work is kinda bland