It's official. Finland hates Sweden

It's official. Finland hates Sweden.

War when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc&t
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they're just sour about us not being there for them when they really needed us.

when we accept them back into the Swedish empire with open arms, they'll find that they never actually stopped loving us.

>tfw no gf to save in swedish-binland war

we're so lovable
*proceeds to ban finnish language and burn houses of finns*

Translate it for us-

It's strange to see that we have a lot of common words with Finns. "poo" will be "kakashka" or just short "kaka", to poop will be "kakat'" in Russian.

I support my friend and ally: Finald !

:^(

Durkey supports our Fingolic brothers against the wh*te menace known as swedes.
We also call poo "kaka". Wonder where it originated from.

from old Russian (600+ CE)
>lusikka, risti, pappi, pakana

from modern Russian:
>kapakka, majakka, toveri, kanava, voro

t. wiki-pro

Abort it

Sweden is poo

The guy who translated the bible to Finnish loaned a lot of words from Swedish and Russian.

>Wonder where it originated from.
from my butthole :D:D:

>swede-finn war
srsly, who would win in total war without any foreign aids?

Finland, I'm with you!

Finns are born serfs, once Swedes start to prepare for war the Finns will spread their buttholes. Finns are a lesser tier of people, they're closer to Balts than to Germanics.

the aggressor would lose

Finland ez.

Probably the one that has an army.

The guys who took most of the hockey medals.

I don't think there's anyone who would want to be part of your pathetic excuse of a country nowadays

Sweden, I'm with you!

Aside from a few hundred thousand Finnish immigrants.

Swedes might have a chance if they had an actual army

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc&t

Russia, obviously.

>they're closer to Balts than to Germanics
How's that a bad thing? North-Eastern Europe is the whitest region in Europe despite all the memery. We have retained our archaic Upper Paleolithic genes unlike Western cucks.

>dumber
>historically completely fucking irrelevant

>nowadays
Can you read?

Peter the Great looking at you very disappointed.

on the scale from 1 to 10 how jamal are you?

Finns are dumb people and in terms of historical relevance and impact you are sub-saharan african tier.

You serf animals should be happy sweden was next to you, otherwise you would be belarus/ukraine tier right now.

And they still want to live here.

>>dumber
We're the smartest people in Europe actually.
>>historically completely fucking irrelevant
That's irrelevant. I'd rather be an archaic fully white Übermensch whose nation is irrelevant over being a docile, chiselled Germanic cuckboi.

>implying they would fight
>implying they wouldn't just start suck each other's cock when they clash
Fucking gay cunts I swear

yup, totally atleast 8/10 abdul

Peter the great just wanted warm water ports.
He didn't even take Finland from us despite occupying it.
So let's give friendship a chance

>most intelligent

Topkek, evident from all those great finnish scientists.. Oh wait.

You also act like a savage eastern european with your talk. I fucking hate you finnish scum, you should be conquered by russia again. Ungrateful dogs.

Friendship between Russia and Europe is hardly possible. Too much bad blood.

Come say that to my face and I'll obliterate your Germanic boipussy

Is that how people wage war in australia?

Your point being, already years ago fully assimilated immigrants don't want to leave? What has that got to do with joining to be a part of your cuck country?

We got a daft cunt over here.
Btw, dutch is the ugliest language on this planet.

Friendship between Russia and Western Europe is pretty much possible.

We always rank on top in European IQ charts, stay mad.
>You also act like a savage eastern european with your talk
There's nothing bad about being a savage, civilization allows docile beta vermin like Germanics to survive.

>that video

Or we could just start acting like the men I know we can pretend to be and sort out our differences like adults.

Nah, Putin just likes to keep a boogyman around to stay in power. Trump being bffs with him could actually really mess him up.

Actually I do not hate Sweden. And some Finns actually hate Russia and Russians for
>muh Winter war
But still, I have some fingol solidarity and would like to pick them as a side. Even if they hate us, yes.

Yes

Although instead of humans they bend over for birds

It's just that we cant trust you.

The best way of showing solidarity with the Finns is turning them into another grand duchy.

D-DELETE THIS

Can confirm

>swedish power fantasies: the post

Whose flag is it? Sweden merged with Norway?

Of course Finland would belong to Russia.
All I wish is to border and old historical friend of Sweden and other Nordics, where many vikings went to trade and who even named one of their regions after a Swedish princess.
Also you got a statue of a Russian tsar right outside your cathedral, admit you still want it.

Not like we trust our own government.

>Ruotsi on kakka
Jeesus Christ I laughed hard.

wtf are you smoking pelle?

>KAKKA
Finnland, please.

You still rambling little man? Now would be a perfect time to take your antipsychotics

Swedes will be too busy sucking immigrant cock to have a war.

And let's solve world hunger and global warming while we are at it. I do hope for peaceful coexistence between Russia and Europe, like it was before, but there never will be friendship between us. Too much history, too many differences.

It's based on redditball.

>that huge Nordic polandball
>implying 30 mln nation would be more relevant than France and the UK

A nordic union would push Russia out of its spot as the 12th largest economy in the world.

We are temporary that low. Our nominal GDP was literally twice higher just 3 years ago.

what is it with germans and kaka?

Kaka is poop in russian. I guess it is in german either.

probably shouldn't pick fights with the largest economy, huh?

it's a stereotype that germans are obsessed with shit.
how true is it?

Ukraine isn't the largest economy and weak ruble is the result of OPEC policy.

I guess oil prices would drop anyway.

You're right Ivan.

How come your economy still is so based around oil export?

Because we have a lot of oil. It's hard to overpass such profits. We have developed and compeetive nuclear industry but it doesn give us even closely such profits. But mostly because every aspect of our industry was destroyed and nobody wants to recover it whe it's easier to grab some money from oil trade and then run to Sweden with your family and live like a king.

We are or were for the recent years the biggest oil producer in the world. We're diversifying our economy, but oil industry is still a huge part of it.

Shit government and apathetic population, that allows them to do whatever they want. Which is get rich and gtfo out of here as soon as possible.

I'm #TeamFinland

french say caca desu

the same reason your country is so based in importing muslims, they just cant get enough of it

We say cacca too, the origin is probably here.
We taught the world what shit is.

It's funny because for us kaka means cookie.

kaakao = cocoa
kakka = poo

two hard k's make the difference

ok thats pretty funny, but thats a fucking pride parade or some faggot shit i dunno. but i guess the military and pride parades have become synonyms now

woops wrong post, meant for the hell march vid