twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ur mom

Metadeth

Megadeth obviously.

i'm gay

>megadeth
>releasing anything better than metallica s/t
kek

Obviously Megadeth is technically more complex than Metallica, but Hetfield's voice is like a masculine bark which is perfect for the music while Mustaine sounds like a bitch. Even back in the 80s, the reason Metallica appealed so much more to kids was because Hetfield's voice simply sounds way fucking cooler.

Iron Maiden

Slayer

What if Dave never left the Metallica?

Megadeth music, Metallica vocals

anthrax

>the best

Metallica > Megadeth

but Kreator>both of them

Metallica of course, because it has more fans. Just look at its facebook page, and you will see that nobody listens to Megashit.

Then we would have less good music

>thrash metal

pass left 4 mega right 4 meta

mustaine wishes he has even 1% the creativity of kirk hammett

Megadeth still writes good music:

youtu.be/VP4sd2dp1mg

Rust in peace > a few metallica songs from 1983 to 1988 > lulu > shit > both band's discogs otherwise

hell ya, goin to see megadeth and amon amarth on the first of next month gonna be dopenesss

I love em both, but I prefer Megadeth for it's music.

/thread

fuckin' SLAYER you faggot

Both are beating a dead horse at this point desu, but Metallica has more classics

Metallica made songs that stuck a bit more than Megadeth, but the flipside is the output amount and quality.

Since 2004, Megadeth has made 6 albums, and 4-5 of those have been decent-good. That consistency and amount has been enough for me to think Megadeth is equal or a bit better to Metallica.

although, the risks in projects that Metallica has done (the movie, Lulu, their music fest in Detroit) are commendable in the guts to do so

If i'm listening to thrash, I usually will listen to Metallica before Megadeth though

Fuck megadeth, they took Dirk