ITT we post 10/10 relaxing albums

ITT we post 10/10 relaxing albums

>backpambient
>10/10

I'd rather just listen to silence than listen to chillwave memecore personally. Do you get all your music from YouTube recommendations?

>Post tumblr the bleep boop album
>repetitive drivel
>relaxing

fucking l o l

epic

this

>out-memed by people who say "epic"

>wrong opinions
wew

How about you suck my cock faggot?

how about you continue to derail a music related thre-
>namefag
oh makes sense

I'm actually in desperate need of some relaxing albums. I've been too stressed lately.

>being this mad

>being this off-topic

>suck my cock faggot?
>lol u mad bro

discovered this album through me earl and the dying girl desu

Obviously you are since you're taking so much time to mimic me, l'll leave you and your plebcore.

but you'd still suck my cock tho, faglet.

Midnight Snack by Homeshake is pretty nice to listen to in bed with gf

lmao trips are the fucking worst

i feel like im being memed at this point
>1/10 for making me reply
also did i mention youre a pleb? and you're also gay faggot. faggot pleb...faggot.

>mad and off-topic
wew

Do you not realize that people resort to ad homs is because you're not worthy of discussion?

THAT'S why I called you a pleb, since you can't grasp that simple fucking concept. I understand it's hard since you listen to such shit music like Tycho, but for the love of god TRY to be a little high brow for once. thinks outside the box.

>high brow
>thinks outside the box

>meming this hard
how mad can u get lmao

>black_man_on_skateboard_thumbs_up.gif

I'm not mad.

>I'm not mad.
wew, didn't think you would get this mad, I'm a little proud of myself

>im not mad
>is actually mad
U MAD BRO rawr XD

Shit dude you got me, I've seen the error of my ways. I sure do love putting this album on while I study and not actually listening to it!

this

You are a faggot tho.

Crescendo-core but it relaxes me nonetheless.

Does anyone have any chill acoustic they'd like to recommend by the way? The older, the better but no Bob Dylan.

fuck the word crescendo-core. I kind of hate you, but I recommend Ichiko Aoba, Sibylle Baier, Vashti Bunyan, Nick Drake, Unplugged Demo Tapes of Electric Magnolia Co,, Horsefeathers, James Leech.

Love me some CBL, prefer World of Sleepers tho

I think Teen Dream is better. Bloom is a 7.5/10

Plebs, the lot of you

World of Sleepers is really, really good, but I like Interloper more just because Frog is a beautiful track.

I'm so glad I got HG, WoS, and Interloper on vinyl before they all sold out.

god-tier relaxation

no pic, but I'd also rec T.I.M.E. Soundtrack by Odd Nosdam and Timegazing by Scyye

I think Euphotic and Polyrytmi are my favorite tracks on Interloper, but Frog is nice as well.

An aside, have you listened to Mum at all? You might like their album, "Finally We Are No One", it sounds like a cross between Sigur Ros, CBL, and maybe some other stuff, really organic sounding music. Anco's Campfire Songs comes to mind a little, too.

I do like mum a lot, actually. I'm also already a fan of Campfire Songs. The closest I've ever found to CBL is >pic related

Anything Schnauss does is great

Teen dream's too depressing imo.

>everybody's always getting dumber by the day
>everybody's going insane

Thanks for the rec, I'm off work tomorrow so I'll give it a full listen while I do the dishes. Cheers bud.

He's not a tripfag but yeah he's the worst

You're welcome, I hope you enjoy the album.

aoty

Baths was big-ish here a while ago.

He'll probably pick up steam here again when he's got a new release on the way

Anyone recommend anything along the lines of this and T.N.T.? I have yet to encounter albums that are just as comfy and double as great working music too

these two are amazing reading music. or just something to have in the background while browsing your home board.

if anyone here is into instrumental hip hop. here you go, the other guys albums go into full soul type of music so if thats your thing. check it out