"What crime did I commited" game Thread

I have this swedish girlfriend that I somehow ended up scoring.
Bitch is hot as a supermodel. Fun to be with it, and taller than me (5'7" manlet).
I have no idea of what she saw on me, but boy, Im in love. For the first time in my life, Im in love.

But soon enough, things start to go south. She starts to get all my money, humiliating me in front of my friends and treat my family like garbage.

Im still in love and since Im a beta, I know I will never score a pussy like that anymore.

A few months passes and she stopped having sex with me. I try to fix the relationship but it doesnt work it. She is breaking me mentally and financially.

One day when she was on the bathroom I got her phone to see if she was talking to someone elses. Discovered that she is sending a lot of messages to a "Jamal Abdul Al-Dickanny" from the refugee center she works for charity ( she is a good girl with a big heart) but that bugs me somehow. She scream at me to give her space, stop looking at her things and that Jamal is just a good friend.

A week later, I discover Jamal is fucking my girl, and well. Nigga has a dick 3 times bigger than mine ans is fucking her raw (something she never let me do it).

Im now full of rage and want revenge. I go to the nearest gun shop, get a revolver and a few ammo. I drive to our home, find them both on bed.

I point my gun to Jamal and push the trigger... 6 times. Gun doesnt works. I forgot to put the ammo on the drum.

I run away but get caugh by the police later on.

You are working on the case to prosecute me. What crime I did it if any? (things like "you could argue this or that" are not important. I just want to know what crime was made)

>picture of the two

Your crime was being born a manlet.

>Supermodel like. PFPPFPFPFFFFFFFF

>ended up scoring
stopped there

write a believable story next time

Attempted murder u fag

Big Steve from England lmao

>I shot the guy by mistake fataly wounding him
>he drowned when the boat sink
>attempted murder
Explain.

That is a jolly guy.
I hope he drowns himself in swedish pussy t.b.h.

Dude looks like a fun guy.

Those situations have literally nothing to do with the situation you posted originally, you're fucking cooked cunt.

Oh shit. That is for the next problem I will post it lol

My bad.

Fuck, now I will have to think of another problem because I give that one away :(

Those are both manslaughter anyway, lay off the hard drugs mate.

>drugs

This is just stupid questions you get from Law School.

Im bored right so I posting this to see what you guys think.

Also, how it can be manslaughter if I was unable to kill them?

he's alright

>I shot the guy by mistake fataly wounding him
>he drowned when the boat sink

Both these sentences mean whoever you're talking about is actually dead in English. If u kill w/o intent as far as I know it's manslaughter, kill with intent is murder and intending to kill but failing is attempted murder.

So, what you prosecute me for?
The case is yours, remember.

For attempted murder. The fact that you are retard unable to put ammo in is irrelevant. Intent is what matters

>Intent is what matters
Ok, lets do this way them.

The season for hunting is over. Anyone getting hunter deer for the next 6 months will get a 20.000 dollars fine and 2 years in jail.

I say "fuck the goverment" get my rifle and go to the woods.

Its kind of dark but I spot a deer eating grass. I get my rifle and with a precise shot, I hit the head of the deer.

The police arrive to arrest me for killing deer off-season.

Once they approach the deer, they disvoer it was actually a fake deer, made out of plastic.

Would I be prosecuted since I got the intent of breaking the law or not?

Yes. Just being with rifle in the forest would be enough

No, lets not enter in the "hurr durr" youcommited this or that crime.

All I asked was: will I be prosecuted for shooting a deer off-season despise the fact it wasnt a real deer? (ignore damage property too)

Yes you will

supermodel by monkey standards, half the women in sweden look like that with fake bleached hair and pencil dark eyebrows. They love brazilians because it helps them forget about their depressing lives in a cold shithole. Just get another one

No, I wouldnt.
That is called a "impossible crime" in Common Law justice systems.

Despise the fact you have the intent, the crime itself cant be executed because there isnt means to acchieve that.

In Common Law countries. they call this Factual Impossibility.

I made this thread to banter a bit with other anons. Of course I would put bizarre cases just to piss ppl off.

Sorry, the first "common law" is actually civil law.
Dunno how to reset the swipe of my phone.
Its full of wrong words right now :(