This isn't music

This isn't music

Of course it isn't. elseq 1-5 has transcended music itself.

i would say "ok, who cares it's great"

but it is music lol

its not even noise music

hhaha i know!!!

rock music all the way bro! *brofist*

don't let the spirit of rock'n'roll die!!! :P

nigga really? even electronic fans can have this opinion on autechre

lol how is it not

I'm sorry

But why....

Even better, I know

it's just hip-hop innit

This, lads

Autechre more like Mediochre xD

that's really the last word i'd use to describe this album

i rate this a light 10/10

most ppl rave about 1 or 4 but elseq 3 is lowkey the best elseq

why hasn't Fantano reviewed this yet?

Technically it is. But its fucking stupid how they broke it into 4 different fucking albums. Yeah fuck that shit. I like Bleep bloops but not hours on end of it

I am sincerely excited for how quantum computers are going to affect autechres music. With their knowledge of programming and generative algorithms, they're probably going to be one of the first musicians to optimize their music to be literally as aggressive, intricate, and mind blowing as physically possible

Pic related, mfw c16 deep tread

lol well if you think it's stupid then it must be a good idea 2bh

>but not hours on end of it
that is L I T E R A L L Y why they broke it into 5 50-minute albums, you fucking moron

Pictured: music's final boss.

ae shit all over boc lmao r u kidding me?
i mean boc are good but ae are another level completely.
look at seans face... u can tell he takes his artistry EXTREMELY seriously... no compromise at all with that man, he will go to any lengths to see his dreams realised. he stays focused in the face of adversity and refuses to pander to anyone. look at his face. boc are missing that. they gave up after TCH. they said what they had to say. ae haven't run out of things to say. they keep on marching forward. i'll ask u again to look at sean's face. he wants to become a god in electronic music. he wants to become a legend. someone people will be talking about hundreds of years from now. he has dedicated his life to making sure his art will stand the test of time, long after he leaves this earth. you have to admit that he's done a good job of that so far. i think it's a safe assumption that sean will be talked about for generations. boc doesn't really have that lasting appeal or legendary status in-the-making. sean is taking electronic music to a level most people can not comprehend. everyone else in the field still has their training wheels on. sean shook his off over 2 decades ago - think about that. look at sean's face and try to tell me he still has his training wheels on. you can't do it. no boundaries for sean. in fact we might as well stop referring to seans' art as "music" altogether because "music" is just so limiting. sean is creating something else. you know it when you hear it. you're not listening to music when you listen to ae. you're listening to sean's unbridled determination to make planet earth a more culturally and intellectually enlightened place than it was when he first set foot here.

i sense the 'tism is strong with this one.

Whats up with that long ass track on the second disc?

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

think I've finally got into ae lads

tri repetae was the one that properly did it for me

Of course it's music. If you don't like it, turn it off, take off your headphones and don't listen to it anymore. Don't make a thread with absolutely 0 arguments about why you don't like it.

wtf I hate Autechre now!

zitto animale

Bruh c16 deep thread is a banger

KYS you fucking zombie.