Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TCiZSxrWxTg
inserbia.info/today/2014/06/lukashenko-i-offered-milosevic-s-300-he-declined/
youtube.com/watch?v=6EzMdAskU9M
youtube.com/watch?v=vSuInXD5M9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bulgarian

they are slavic master race

Kashubian so I can be the President of EU.

Sorb, so that I could be as germanised as possible while still remaining Slavic in a Slavic community.

Macedonian so that I can be related to Alexander.

Czech, Czech.

1.Serbian
2.I want to be Slovenian or Czech

1.Serbian
2.Russian,Sorbian

I feel comfy where I am thanks.

Silesians aren't Slavs

Czech. They are the least scumtime and I like Prague.

Svjato-Russian

/Hellene/
Either Serbian or Polish desu

1 slovak
2 slovak desu
youtube.com/watch?v=TCiZSxrWxTg

croatian jewing hungarian tourists

why do you hate hungarian tourists?

We like them here, they behave well and speak this funny language

i don't
it's just a natural side effect of being croatian
i myself am about 1/256 croatian so i know

1.Flag
2.I'd love being Belorussian, they seem based as fuck.

Praise Lukashenko

1. Russian
2. Not this shit again.....

id rather neck myself than be a slav 2bh

Belarus greatest ally :)

inserbia.info/today/2014/06/lukashenko-i-offered-milosevic-s-300-he-declined/

Only true friend we have.

the west wants us because they want to control the balkans

russia wants us because it is in their best interest, they don't really care.

Only Belarus cares for us

Dutch

Czech or croatian

a dead one

Romanian
Bulgarian

But wait a minute, I would still be romanian

hahah sorry guys. The prices are high because every year we realise we can plunder germs by more and more money

Galician

this is a fact

Montenegro looks pretty comfy, probably the Eastern Adriatic ones as a whole

i want to slovenian - the richest of the croats

I almost said Serbian, but then I remembered that I already am a glorious Serb. I'm a catholic Serb. You see, long time ago satanic Vatican missions were successful over us; western Serbs, todays "Croats", and we accepted catholic faith. Vatican brainwashing propaganda lasted for years until we forgot who we actually are: Serbs. One of the oldest people on earth. Undefeatable, pure, south slavic warriors who are mostly known for removing kebab out of Balkan. Propaganda was so strong that we ended up hating ourselves, our Serbian-self.

So this is my short answer. I want to be myself, a catholic Serb.

hmm made me think

hold it right there! is this some subversive activity?
youtube.com/watch?v=6EzMdAskU9M

i am literally crying in joy right now
if only more croatians would knew the truth.

Realistically speaking it is all the popes fault.

youtube.com/watch?v=vSuInXD5M9Y

Vatican hates us because in 1400s during the Florence council, when there was a chance to reunite orthodox and catholics, if catholics helped constantinople stay independent.

All orthodox patriarchs attended the council, Russian, Greek, Bulgarian, Armenian and so on, except Serbian.
Despot Stefan Lazarevic promised to hang our patriarch if he attended the heretical summit.

So we are single-handendly responsible for maintaining the great schism.

The Russian king at the time, when he heard that we didn't attend, actually hanged his the russian patriarch when he returned for bringing them shame for attending the council.

The monks of the Mount Athos also rejected the deal when they heard, largely due to the fact the monk they sent had Serbian parents.

Bulgar
I like the cheh

>Serbian
Just don't shoot in head of state of another country, alright.

Serb
Serb

if head of state is occupying your own country than why not?

romanian
serb

the best slav aka dead slav

disgusting fucking untermensch the lot of you

SLAVS TIER
1. Russians
2. Poles
3. Ukrainians/Bulgarians
4. Everything else.

I'd rather kill myself than live as a sl*v so it doesn't matter which I'd be.

1. English
2. Serbian so I can remove kebab

Well yeah, maybe hire an english assassin, And Austrians go to war with Great Britain. Excellent plan.

Why are finnics so butthurt over our existence? Because of "di ebul Russia" meme? And how is this related to me - because I speak a similar language?

as an estonian you are either russian or polish,if i were you i'd wish i was russian.
Poles did nothing ni history,are known for being bitches with 0 achievements in any domain,meanwhile Russia has a deep proud history + tons of achievements in science/literature and russians are far better looking than the block head polish untermensch.

>tfw shit slav

you are an inferior breed of human. your place is the gas chamber

you're just perpetuating the nazi meme, wanna hear another one?

pic related

I can agree with that

>meme this
>meme that
this is a clear example of your inferiority. slav

1. mutt (mom bosniak, dad serb)
2. anything tangible, anything

Best one - dead slav.

In hindsight, was it really worth it?

>muh inferiority
>subhuman
You're full of memes as well bro, please shock me with some indisputable proof of MY inferiority

I thought it was Slavs who were butthurt about Hungary's existence?

Nothing can change the fact that your ancestors bowed down and were raped by Slavs, over and over and over and over again.
You caught a breather for now, but your predecessors, or hopefully you will bow down again. And again.

your existence is proof of your inferiority. your value is that of an untrained dog

Same reason why everyone hates arabs. All you touch turns into shit.

obviously they are. hungarians are cut from quality material. every single slavshit surrounding them envies them.

Damn nigga. Estonians on here are usually pretty nice in my experience.

Why should we be? They got trianoned

Ah so I guess your butthurt is eternal, still love you tho :3

yes, Austro-Hungary was occupying our country, we just took it back

German
Id be ok with being reborn as a sorb under Dazbogs sun.

>hungarians are cut from quality material
They just speak a different language while looking like swarthy Slavs

>Why should we be? They got trianoned
They are still living on what some Slavs considering to be their land, seen Slavs claim Hungarians no historical land in Europe, sounds butthurt to me considering they been here for more than one thousand years by now.

France
Estonian

>They are still living on what some Slavs considering to be their land
That's Slovaks, no one else. Nobody is butthurt over their existence here, they are pretty chill people in my experience.

>They just speak a different language
they speak a superior language from a superior language family. learn your place dog

>this butthurt Estonian
even the smallest Slavic country has contributed more to the world than you shitty country ever will

Need help with that? :)

>language family superiority
Oh my

how old are you kiddo?

This guy came from former Yugoslavia, but suppose it's just a panslavist thing.

>posts 9gag memes
>kiddo
a slav being retarded as usual

>This guy
Which guy?

I'm a panslavist and I don't believe such shit

"The Hungarian is a barbarian and nomadic language, offending the ear and of very limited use, having hardly any literature, and only a few learned philologists, besides the Magyars themselves, are acquainted with it. This peculiar character of their language alone is enough to point out the Magyars as comparative strangers in the country which they inhabit and own, its former possessors having been deprived of the soil and reduced to servitude. Their attitude in this fair region is still that of conquerors lording it over the ancient inhabitants, who have never succeeded in shaking off the yoke which was imposed on them nearly 1200 years ago."

War of Races in Hungary, Bowen Francis, 1851

No thanks :^)

You're retarded.

Hey, man, can I borrow some salt? :)

I always wanted to be russian :(

i wouldn't borrow anything to a slav. you're all lying thieves. your nature is that of a street dog. you have no morals.

I find Hungarian language strangely appealing, started to learn it a year ago and can now understand and speak some of it.

You don't need to be butthurt over their FUCKING LANGUAGE because you hate their history breh

are bulgarians slavs?

>verification needed
also
>Finnish estimate
Didn't know you Finns could count :) Also, my man Timoshenko's offer still stands.

no, the are Anglos

nope, hungarians are butthurt about our existence

None.

You got a problem with dogs, mate? That's fucked up.
Yes. No. Maybe :)

Are Romanians not Slavs? If you're not Slavs what the fuck are you? You deny being gypsies too.

I live in the north of Serbia. A week ago when i was at school I noticed pre-trianon Hungary engraved in a school desk alongside it lay Hungary's coat of arms. There was also some unintelligible text next to it that ended in Amen, so I'm not sure who's butthurt here.

>Eastgermanic

Yes. So Slavic they invented Cyrillic.
Heard some of them go wuz about Turkic and Iranic ancestry though.

Everyone are probably butthurt about each other

Just some Bosnian namefag that frequents /his/, realize I may have misunderstood him but that's the impression I get from it.

How would you envision a pan slavic state?

1. Slav is a linguistic term you fucking idiot, not an ethnicity.
2. Romanians are romanians. We're way past the point where we're the continuation of one specific ethnicity/people and only inbred niggers in africa and inbred mudskins in the middle east can claim to be one pure ethnicity.

did they meet before or after the war?

Cyrillic is greek. Its even named after Greek (Cyril). And bulgars were turkic steppe niggers

There are degrees of panslavism, I'm not a die-hard fan.
I like Slavic languages, can speak Russian, Serbo-Croatian, OCS, understand some Polish and Slovak.
I believe we should strive towards something like what V4 poses to EU. Some sort of culturo-political opposition to globalism on the basis of our Slavic language and culture.
A common state is utopia

>opposition to globalism
Why does everyone on Sup Forums hate globalism so much?

mass immigration into white countries, mostly