Last.fm thread

:: paste my taste ::
pastemytaste.pe.hu/
:: friends who listen ::
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/friends-who-listen/meggmbmcebhnbamegfmejpokkjhcnmih?hl=en
addons.mozilla.org/en-Us/firefox/addon/friends-who-listen/?src=cb-dl-recentlyadded
:: charts ::
tapmusic.net/
lastchart.com/
:: music habits ::
mymusichabits.com/
:: hipster-o-meter ::
mainstream.ghan.nl/
:: chatroom (with bitches and booze) ::
discord.gg/qJwPTE8
:: plug.dj room ::
plug.dj/6260778433095747553

Other urls found in this thread:

last.fm/user/NoteLord
last.fm/user/itsdomz
last.fm/user/KaeoUnion
last.fm/user/sacronyx
last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry
last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk
last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87
last.fm/user/prevzzy
last.fm/user/LindWood
last.fm/user/Slamjam836
last.fm/user/mitchell_h
last.fm/user/nomanproblem
last.fm/user/gebbg
last.fm/user/kaynathrakh
last.fm/user/aookami
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

www.last.fm/user/bighatlogan

,-o-' '-o-,

oh shit ya boi's early

last.fm/user/NoteLord

>Last 7 days I have been into The Dave Brubeck Quartet, Radiohead, Björk, Swans, Squarepusher, This Heat, Alain Caron, Dave Brubeck, Arthur Brown, Bill Bruford, David Sylvian & Robert Fripp, The Ecstasy of Saint Theresa, Charles Mingus, Knxwledge, Broken Social Scene, King Crimson, C.A. Quintet, Clear Blue Sky, Death Grips, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Guru, Herbie Hancock, Josefus, Robbie Basho, Talk Talk, The Red Krayola, Mundell Lowe, Sonic Youth, Joe Henderson, John Coltrane, Sachiko M, Toshimaru Nakamura & Otomo Yoshihide, The Mothers of Invention, Ty Segall Band, Nick Drake, Television, Tangerine Dream, The Sea and Cake, Can, Frank Zappa and Sonny Sharrock.

today is idm day
last.fm/user/itsdomz

last.fm/user/KaeoUnion

Last 7 days I have been into Linea Aspera, She Past Away, Funeral Diner, Crass, Mayhem, Slowdive, Erik Satie, Breakwater, Insect Warfare, The Nuns, Chevelle, Teмнoзopь, Flipper, Bark Psychosis, Darkthrone, Eluvium, June Paik, The Beatles, -1, Loscil, Ash Pool, Lebanon Hanover, Velvet Cacoon, Boards of Canada, Cradle of Filth, Wolves in the Throne Room, ZZ Top, Downfall of nur, Goblin Cock and Sed Non Satiata.

DISCOURSE RISEN

last.fm/user/sacronyx

last.fm/user/dedhedchemistry

i'll try to make this my last post in these i guess

last.fm/user/lukukekeleluluk

bump

last.fm/user/AlbertoBalsam87

wew

last.fm/user/prevzzy

HELLO

last.fm/user/LindWood
Hey!

last.fm/user/Slamjam836
OwO *notices ur last.fm page* whats this???

>Last 12 months I have been into The Mountain Goats, Swans, Mineral, Codeine, Chumbawamba, Animal Collective, Crass, Lil B, Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate), The Angels of Light, Neil Perry, Snowing, The Smiths, The Hated, Dropdead, Sigh, Summoning, Unwound, Christie Front Drive and Jawbreaker.

last.fm/user/mitchell_h

last.fm/user/nomanproblem

>Last 7 days I have been into Minor Threat, Discharge, The Residents, Agalloch, Stars of the Lid, Pale Cocoon, Viktor Vaughn, Wayne Shorter, Pixies, Jordaan Mason & the Horse Museum, Sd Laika, The Roots, Airospace, Sun City Girls, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Talking Heads, The Radio Dept., 65daysofstatic, Antwon, Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds, Nils Frahm & Anne Müller, Grand Valley State University New Music Ensemble, Hella, ROVO, Nurse With Wound, Seijiro Murayama & Éric La Casa, Clarence Clarity, James Blackshaw & Lubomyr Melnyk, Animal Collective and Ryoji Ikeda.

last.fm/user/zerofiamma

she run away from my weed like it farted
-young thug

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

www.last.fm/user/lnqdty

>Last 7 days I have been into Billie Holiday & Lester Young, Surgeon, Lust for Youth, Bruce Springsteen, The Beatles, O, Maurizio Bianchi, Swayzak, Four Tet, Lou Reed & John Cale, Brian Eno, Damien Dubrovnik, Aphex Twin, Cold Cave, Lalo Schifrin, Witxes, Bob Dylan, Crown of Cerberus, Elmo Hope, Grant Green, Howard McGhee, John Cale, Leo Parker, Levon Vincent, Marching Church, Paul Bley, Arnett Cobb, Hazard, Bennie Green, Herbie Mann & The Bill Evans Trio, Lou Donaldson, Cyclic Backwash, Hank Mobley, Taylor Deupree, Albert Ayler, Gene Ammons, NHK yx Koyxen, Regis, Robedoor, Ashley C, Underground Resistance, Yen Towers, Bauhaus, Caribou, Crazy Bald Heads, Genocide Organ, Joey Anderson, Källarbarnen, La Monte Young and Mark Broom & James Ruskin.

last.fm/user/gebbg

>Last 7 days I have been into

www.last.fm/user/crywalkers

currently giving my life a 4/10 WOL (worst ongoing life)

www.last.fm/user/ellioth_

last.fm/user/kaynathrakh

>Last 7 days I have been into Death in June, Bethlehem, Impaled Nazarene, Revenge, Ulver, Kiss the Anus of a Black Cat, Batushka, Schammasch, No For An Answer, Archgoat, Duszę Wypuścił, Sun Devoured Earth, Under the Black Sun, Larrnakh, Plaga, Abigail, Darkthrone, Nokturnal Mortum, Rome, Cult of Fire, Bathory, Kreş, Sühnopfer, Windfaerer, :Of the Wand & the Moon:, Black Cilice, Blóðtrú, Chrworsch, Feindflug, Murmuüre, Sepultura, Sonne Hagal, Kommando, Wędrowcy~Tułacze~Zbiegi, Baja Mali Knindza, Garden Of Grief, Helloween, The Red Army Choir, Anaal Nathrakh and Imperium Dekadenz.

last.fm/user/prevzzy

GOOD DAY

mfw im normie as fukc
I'm into The Strokes, ajj, Neutral Milk Hotel, Car Seat Headrest, Modest Mouse, The Beatles, Grimes, Kanye West, Sufjan Stevens, The White Stripes, Mac DeMarco, Incubus, Tame Impala, The Orwells, J Dilla, Los Hermanos, Nick Drake, Death Grips, Radiohead and Nirvana.
last.fm/user/aookami

Last 7 days I have been into Neutral Milk Hotel, Big Black, The Velvet Underground, The Mountain Goats, Nails, Black Flag, Death Grips, A Tribe Called Quest, Radiohead, Against Me!, Giles Corey, Deafheaven, Jordaan Mason & the Horse Museum, Merzbow, Sunn O))), Beck, The Beatles, Boris, Krisiun and The Rolling Stones.

I've lost my Youtube history recently. I've used Youtube as the sole source of music recommendation for a long time so I thought why not try something else, since I have to build up all the history from scratch anyway.
Recommend me something other than lastfm.

no

www.kys.com