dub techno

yea, so?

ne1 got the new Physical Therapy EP? it's not on slsk desu

listen an' 'ear da riddim 'a the 'eart

How the fuck did I not think of this shitpost? HOW HOW HOW

Yeah I like that woo-hoo song too

Country sad ballad man is not bad 2

bloop

Rec me some electro music please /bleep/.

Just came over from /fa/ and someone said you guys had good taste in underground artists.

Preferably electro-funk, or neo-house.

>/fa/

Lmao fuck off.

It is very late kids

who tf dis NIKKA?

>electro-funk
>neo-house

Define neo-house

about the time I come home after a night

hope all of you did your bit to save Nelly

youtube.com/watch?v=WG_zQyL3Dfs

wut about ricardo villalobos?

have you
in my
wilderness

Check out Mall Grab for some underground neo-house, I mean he is kinda popular (these days) but his shit still bangs so who cares...

This is probably his best to track to date imo, it deserves the attention it gets but you should just follow the auto playlist and check out his other tracks and maybe you will find some similar neo-house artists such as palms trax, rose gold, j albert, mututal attraction etc

youtube.com/watch?v=gq9fGwJ_HQE

Also just a tip if you are going to stick around here try to ignore the relentless shitposters that make up for most of the regulars here, they contribute nothing and they will shit on you as relentlessly as they shitpost.

They don't want new people joining this general as they see new people as a threat because we actually discuss music and want the general to head in that direction instead of these threads being a British shitpost containment thread and no before you say it im not a "pard"

Welcome to /bleep/
lurk a bit
feel free to ask for recs
fuck the elitist pricks

2bh u don't get it and ifbu don't see the problem with shitty instant gratification memehouse I can't help you

any tinnitus man in?

funny thing is, despite going going out ~2 times a week for the last ~6 years without ear plugs, it's a fucking ear infection that finally gives it to me...

peak :(

The one great thing about /bleep/ was the unwillingness to spoonfeed or make charts and tell people whats ''patrician'' and all that other Sup Forums bullshit.

The ''containment'' and ''elitism'' was to keep the general as it was intended, for those who go clubbing and already know their shit, not circlerjerk over approved artists and be babbys first venture into dance music spoonfeeders.

fuck off with your Sup Forums lectures and bait tunes drop kick

do NOT post my spyro gif without my permission there WILL be consequences

imagine being spyro and walking to work like this while listening to tunes lol

youtube.com/watch?v=Vh_OYxqtlJE
youtube.com/watch?v=raklLB4QSYo
youtube.com/watch?v=T8kI6mTy0zw

Cry some more baby!

I am going to be making an essentials chart and creating all sorts of good material to welcome more new people to this general and there is nothing your senseless shit posting ass can do about it.

like just proper vibing on a sunny morning lmao, maybe a coffee on the gwarn as well

waiting to cross the road at the lights b/c of the busy morning traffic :)

youtube.com/watch?v=2KPOBJ2N4HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AEhYBSzADnw
youtube.com/watch?v=cpZSIU1zyLc

Make sure its all albums, only truly great artists can achieve solid albums, singles only are for amateurs and shit producers

No, listen
Why do you not understand what's wrong with mall grab?
You don't know anything about club music, please don't give newcomers a wrong impression of what it's about.

let him do it 2bh

he's obviously clueless so it'll backfire to fuck and just be funny

fuck me this is well old i remember seeing this years back

I used the word neo-house so he would understand where I am coming from the word he maybe should have used is outsider house or lo-fi house for sure.

That is beside the point, can you please enlighten me as to what is wrong with Mall Grab or any outsider/Lo-Fi house music for that matter?

Lofi house is played at the best clubs, lofi house is popular, lofi is respected underground music and at the time of writing is a scene full of fresh talent that is willing to push boundaries.

If you have an issue with that then sorry but you are the one that does not get it and I kindly ask you to leave.

We need a /bleep/ moderator who can exclude certain people from the thread.
I support s/t as /bleep/ moderator. I reckon he'd keep the refugees at bay.

2010 I think, pre-/bleep/ and pre-B&B

not that user, but do you really think whacking a beat over a semi-popular song and demastering it is respectable?

where's that post welcoming newfags

I will ask you again... what is wrong with that?

proper

stop replying to him mate

of course he hasn't heard the mala tune

>mala
If you still listen to dubstep you need to get the fuck out

lol fuck off spastic cunt

I WANT THE SPOONFEEDERS TO LEAVE TBQH

We all know what you and that kid are talking about.meme house, neo house """outsider""" house, whatever, it's the same shit.

What is wrong with it, is fairly simple to explain. It's instant gratification garbage. It's the same philosophy, the same idea as in mainstream EDM. And it's stagnant and boring as hell.
You can any part in that mall grab tune and listen to it for two bars or so and you have heard all there is to hear and it's more or less the same no matter everywhere in the tune. And that same thing isn't interesting enough, it doesn't even use the repetitive nature to do anything. It's just boring. And also there isn't really anywhere you can go with this sound, it's the same thing every time.

What best clubs? Popular with what crowd? respected by whom? You can't push boundaries in this lo-fi house garbage, because essentially you make a boring-ish house tune that doesn't go anywhere, then you put it on a tape and put the damn thing into a dishwasher. That might be a meme, but it's basically what lo-fi house is.

Also, meme grab is just a disrespectful cunt.
youtube.com/watch?v=8v7Agx74gsU

lmao u fags complaining like u have some special taste when we all know u just browse ra all day

trust me

looool great post you'll fit in nicely here

youtube.com/watch?v=NK8jI33MJUA
youtube.com/watch?v=FupxHW7QXXo
youtube.com/watch?v=Er4n4dJNdJw

shout to the qt who posted this tune a few days ago

youtube.com/watch?v=0fM87KQQAsw

you're just as embarrassing as he is mate posting ridiculous scathing paragraphs

jesus i'm dipping out of this thread for a bit hope you boys work it out

youtube.com/watch?v=6Xr0UDKPlV4

Mala sampled from alicia keys. I was referring to that sample and the more recent one he did with one of Frank Ocean's tracks.
Here is alicia's original: youtube.com/watch?v=S5LRjQphkoA

It sounds good (instant gratification with little longevity as the other user noted) but it isn't respectable.
youtube.com/watch?v=htUH7qq3Pvw

obviously

considering it's in a uk dance music context as well (and from someone who has 'always loved grime') its clear that mala's tune was the inspiration

really is too bait

any man bring snacks to the rave?
best way to get them past security?

hide in bunghole

just go to the hydra lad
they let u bring in small packets of food and energy bars
i've not done it yet but it sounds bants

obvious innit

Once I snuck in a 6 pack of hula hoops, had them down a trouser leg

This was in the 90s tho

not even joking when i say last hydra i brought flapjacks out with me in places they don't really search and been envy of the dancefloor

spyro is better than crash bandicoot really

not really

crash 2 > crash 3 = crash 1 > twinsanity

plus crash spinoffs are goat

crash team racing was 10/10

genuinely better than mario kart

agree with your rankings btw

as-salamu alaikum, /bleep/

why did you buy this lmao

or are you subscribed

>crash team racing was 10/10
Yep, I still play it

this is probably the ultimate shitpost, but if you are even a % serious, kys desu senpai

ripper roo > polar bear > crash > crash's sister > pinstripe

top 5 character ranking

my earliest gaming memory was of this. playing with my brother on ps1.

only worth it for beef flave

Coming through!

Pinstripe was my man 2bh. There was a time when I played battle mode so much I could hit fucking anything with the bombs.

I'll admit, I'm new to bleep. My friends in London got me into it when I was there. Saw some shows, rolled hard on mdma. Plus one of the housemates was a DJ and he had loads of all these awesome deep house, bleep, techno, etc. records.

I've been building a collection based on what I see in /bleep/ threads. I just download the tracks I enjoy from here. I've seen mall grab posted in these threads before. I just went and checked if I ever saved it. nope.

You're exactly right on instant gratification vs not instant, btw.

Should I feel bad for liking lobster theremin

>ban this man, make spyro poster a mod
youtube.com/watch?v=qgfNmvEg9Go

one for the road!

lol

meant to be to this guy

>ra's comment section had the "misogyny" card on play

unreal

shucks youre too kind pal, hold tight steve gurley as well

youtube.com/watch?v=Bjoq-zdJvo8

need to get more into garage really

i'm retarded and did not read properly sorry, have a cheeky spyro and a choon
youtube.com/watch?v=46_kJRsbTug

Mate, stop posting.

spyro for new /bleep/ mascot

There is still nothing wrong with that.

food is for the weak

beg you stop posting

it's a long shot lads, feel like i'm walking into a bookstore without a name or author but
few weeks ago i was plastered and listening to tracks on youtube, there was this mint likely house track with white noise wave sounds
driving me mad trying to find it in my history

ive brought baby carrots and almonds inna rave

if you never took popping candy into the darnce why even post here

i had a n64 so i cannot relate to your playstationposting but do not deny that the kids with playstations were always the cooler/more streetwise ones, the kids that listened to garage/jungle and knew all the rarest swears (goes without saying they usually had an older sibling guiding them )

You reckon if i bring rustlers into corsica theyll microwave it for me?

we had a bbq in the corsica smoking area the other day

i'd like to bbq those fucking italians tbqh

depends if A.M. is there

mamma mia!

a little pizza with the spaghetti? :)

what's you fav dance move to pull @ the club???

i move my head slightly up and then down whenever the kick drum hits

p wicked i tell u

always bring kit kats n mini rolls into clubs you just gotta look like u forgot they were in there and they go "its cool mate av ur snacks" and ur like "sound boss" n then you walk in

pizza pizza pepperoni

prego