QT3.14 texts you this

QT3.14 texts you this

wat do?

360 walk away

tell him you have AIDS

keep texting her. music taste isnt everything. get off Sup Forums and go outside

start talking about the neo-gothic artistry of future and then name some free improv groups i like

spoken like a trve plvbeian

You could be the person who introduces her to other electronic music

Just because someone likes Future and Fetty Wap doesn't mean they're musically retarded, it's possible that she'd dig some of the weird shit you like

WE ARE THE NEW AMERICANA
HIGH ON LEGAL MARIJUANA

kill yourself

It's not hard to find a qt 3.14 with great music taste if that's what you really care about

>Just because someone likes Future and Fetty Wap doesn't mean they're musically retarded

Listen to this guy if you're a pleb.

If you're patrician, you sit her down, tie her to the chair, put some headphones on her, and clockwork orange her some better taste.

this is horseshit

if you're on Sup Forums, music is probably very important to you and it's not unusual to want a partner with similar interests as you

I think she's also trying to be relatable. She probably likes tons of other shit but wants to start with stuff we can both talk about

>music taste isn't everything
Oh, but fucking some normie bitch is, and to the extent that I should compromise my convictions and various inclinations so I can entertain whatever vacuous "discussion" she wants to have long enough to fuck her instead of listening to music, reading, or partaking in some other enriching, intellectually stimulating activity?

Why the fuck are you even on this board?

How do you stay hard during sex?

I read this as

>WE ARE THE NEW MARIJUANA
>HIGH ON LEGAL MARIJUANA

holy
fucking
shit
dude

>her
>implying OP isn't a faggot

I've never had sex before and I don't understand the intent of this question.

He uses the Death Grip

calm down, emo.

i work with this cute girl who browses Sup Forums. I kinda ruined any chance of being friends though and now she hates me and we don't talk (because I told her I liked her after only talking 2 times for a total of like 5 minutes lol). She's really cool. I recently found her Tumblr and now I'm just sort of living vicariously through her posts

still hoping she'll text me one day

m'fedora much?
the answer is yes
yes you do

Then that's disappointing, make sure she knows what you're into too so she can break out of her comfort zone with you

close your eyes and think of pitchfork scores

Tell her what you like, but don't be a dick about it. She will mold into your taste but good lord her taste is trash. Suggest to her deeper and deeper things and she will check them out

take it as a hint she wants to get blacked and oblige

Why do you retards think it's OK to reply to me when you've absolutely nothing to say?

This

If you want to make a point, try using words next time

The only save is pulling the sick puppy angle. Get some heroin and make sure she finds out. You're DAMAGED dude. You need her to know that.

this is actually a good post

This

what

H O L Y

O

L

Y

F U C K I N G

U

C

K

I

N

G

S H I T

H

I

T

D U D E

U

D

E

>her taste is trash
>suggest to her deeper and deeper things
Nice to see that I was right all along and you're a flip-flopping pancake bitch.

i wonder why that is

Heroin. You are DAMAGED.

I told you to calm down. Can you not read? Why are you so triggered? Who hurt you?

ITT: People actually thinking relationships are worth a damn

Let's go senpaitachi

>trying even harder than the guy you replied to

wew lad

So you're the unty I keep hearing about, lmao Jesus Christ I can feel your lack of worth

oh shit are you gonna let him say that montie

>getting texts from qt3.14s
i want normies off my board

Well well well, look whos back its the bitter virgin who has never stuck his dick in anything nice. I feel bad for you Unty. You think you are some sort of God on here but you are literally nothing. I own this board-it belongs to me.
Go fuck back off to your shitty /r9k/ and post about how shitty life is for you and how much you hate "chads" and "normies" also go fuck off to your stupid avant music. Stay pleb nigga

youre gonna get peripheral neuropathy from all these nerves we're striking

take a minute to breathe through your nose

i actually agree with this

Trips of Truth

Because women deserve to be punished and I do just that by maintaining a stoic disinterest in their existence.

Trouble in Tripfag Town

Wow this guy is as retarded as I was told he was

future is good desu

Wew lad, time for the ol' Montie vs Unty game

Unty, your words are truly inspiring. I mean, you are so honest, you are underappreciated on this board.

Holy shit, you out crazied unty. Literally how. We thought you were normie but truly you are as fedora as uncle unty.

Are we being memed?

wow you are very disabled
also good job getting all these (You)'s

if you really wanted to punish them you'd just sleep with them

All those words and not an iota of relevant information.

Tell me: Was this post an intentional exercise in futility, or was it purely accidental?

That question was rhetorical. Don't reply to me unless you've a legitimate retort to what I said here: , wherein I referred to your hypocrisy.

You're assuming she's completely vacuous because she listens to popular music. That's stupid. What if she just didn't listen to music at all, would you still assume that? My roommate isn't really into music but he's studying cognitive neuroscience, motherfucker, that shit is difficult. My girlfriend listens to Arctic Monkeys and she still reads and paints and does "enriching", ""intellectually stimulating"" activities. Stop putting people in boxes, you're socially crippling yourself

I bet you are a fedora wearing MRA you fucking idiot. god damn how do you fucking sleep at night?

Wow, wow wow.

How am I as fedora as "dirty Undies Unty". He literally subscribes to MRA ideas and is a fucking walking fedora. Hes bitter because he cant get pussy because he is a fucking cock to women.

I'll leave you guys for now, Ill be back soon. I said Beach House and Kendrick Lamar, not too obscure and not too TOP40. Now we're talking about something else. I figure if I'm going to introduce her to other music I'll just let it play in the car or something and see if she asks

It could be worse.

I asked a girl the other day and she said her favorite artists were Michael Buble and Josh Groban.

Unrelated, but are unty and Montie the same dude? I try to avoid the tripcode scene on this board, but I'm genuinely curious now

Montie, you're so desperate to fuck a vagina that you settled for a fucking horse. I think that's much worse

>you're a flip flopping bitch

And you are literally a bitter avant teen who is also elitist and trash. take off your trip because I will be following you around for the purpose of getting you off my board again. Go back to your shitty /r9k/.

You will never be right-ever.

Is this what happens when this board becomes your life? Or is this jokes?

ayy lmao it's a montie v unty thread

no
montie is a faggot
unty is a god

>Montie calling someone a fedora wearer
You would know about that r-right Montie?

I have hardly been on here for the past 3 weeks because I am in college now and am establishing myself academically and socially. Which is pretty fun. You all (unty) need to get out and discuss music with others.

I have a band now btw, expect music out soon. Its called Nichard Dixon and its Alt-Country, Americana, Indie Folk, and Slowcore

>THIS IS MY BOARD
>REEEEEEEEEEE

no, Montie is white, Unty's a nigger.

Shhhhh Don't blow my fucking cover man. This is a known thing but lets not make it known that I have developed Unty.

could be now, unty did leave his pass for anybody to use iirc and montie has always been thirsty for (you)s so he could be just giving them to himself

Is your girl into politics?
She should run for mare

>How am I as fedora as "dirty Undies Unty". He literally subscribes to MRA ideas and is a fucking walking fedora. Hes bitter because he cant get pussy because he is a fucking cock to women.
You spread falsehoods, argue with unty who is clearly emotionally damaged and have an irrational distaste for anything remotely experimental. Oh, and also you just called yourself the king of em yoo. At least Unty has an excuse since he is literally autistic.

Yes. I am making that assumption, because most women are vacuous, and most people, regardless of gender, that listen to that music are vacuous.

It is completely fair to at that point assume she is vacuous.

>my roommate
Neat. Your roommate is the exception. Give him a solid pat on the back and tell him I said that.

>MRA
Not even remotely. My hatred for women is scarcely more acute than my hatred for men.

>avant teen
Why are you so eager to label me when you don't even know what music I listen to?

Honestly, can you even name 7 musicians I enjoy? No, you can't, because long ago I made a conscious decision that I wouldn't post music I enjoyed on this board because I don't want others receiving the implicit recommendations.

You're an idiot and you actively debase yourself by spouting such ignorant opinions.

did someone call for reinforcements to fight off the cucks?

unty makes montie look tolerable. you just went up a notch in my book montie, great moves, keep it up.

>my board
literally no one likes you on here lol
at least unty's autistic shitposts are actually entertaining

/
m ontie
u nty
/

damn...

They are the same person. It's been confirmed.

wholly crap

unty? more like.. cunty

congratulate me on my good post

they even rhyme

>h3h3 reference

>because long ago I made a conscious decision that I wouldn't post music I enjoyed on this board

shitposter confirmed

MODS
O
D
S

congratulations, son.

who? i just really like michelle obama.

kill yourself retard

can somebody make some montie x unty yaoi please

if you genuinely post albums you enjoy on Sup Forums you are a retarded newfag

>ITT: pic related

unty's hatred for women is scarcely more acute than his hatred for men, bro, it just wouldn't be realistic