Qualcuna può cosa succederá nel referendum?

qualcuna può cosa succederá nel referendum?

Other urls found in this thread:

it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ćevapčići
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YES = Mafia wins, nobody will give a shit

NO = Italians win, nobody will give a shit and the mafia who's ruling our country will continue to damage my country until civil war

It's a fake referendum wanted by Italian illegitimate government, in order to gain consensus (that's not what referendums are for) and to brainwash Italian sheeple even more, it's disgusting because 24/7 on television you can see Renzi and our ministers making unrealistic promises and saying bullshits like "If the YES will win, we'll build again the areas destructed by earthquakes"...in a normal country a prime minister like him would be shot (also this applies to the ex prime minister Silvio Berlusconi).

>reminder: Mr Bean, in pic related, said that he will leave his role as prime minister if the "NO" wins. You know that it's not going to happen,

if yes wins we become a 1st world country with actual governability; if no wins we stay the shit we are now.
t. not Renzi

CTR salviniano needs to go

>Italy
>1st world country

This is not 1990.

What should I vote? My father that he will be voting NO. I have no idea what is this about.

Probably the best choice for Italians living in foreign countries is not to vote, because their votes will be manipulated (it's already happening as you receive a fucking piece of paper to send to your Italian embassy via regular mail...in lord's year 2016).

Also, Italians living in foreign countries should not be allowed to vote.

>VOTE NO

No need to be rude m8. I will probably not vote, but my father will vote no.

What's this about, Italian friends?

I'm not rude senpai :3

Usual Italian affairs...people who want to keep stealing to Italians, eat and destroy the country in order to keep their mafious privileges.

The referendum is a way to "legally" register the people consensus, even if the referendum itself is an exploit.

>tl;dr: invade us, bomb us, please.

BEPPE GRILLO IS LOVE, BEPPE GRILLO IS LIFE.

>vota movimento 5 stelle

dear god the amount of cucks here is appalling, let alone the fact that it's probably just one FN shill samefagging at the speed of light

I'll let (you) know that the number of the posters is still the same, so (you) are an idiot and a terrone.

Grillino rincoglionito

Still no idea why the Italiani all'estero (foreigners who have citizenship) are allowed to vote. PLEASE, just ignore the referendum if you are not informed about it, i love you guys but you have not the right to fuck up my country just because muh heritage

Fucking this.
Really don't vote from fereign countries.
Also:
NO wins = Italy stays the same shithole it is now.
YES wins = Italy change in just a different shithole.

so exactly what i said, my dear analfabeto funzionale. it's the same god damn guy shilling so hard because he wants a raise from salvini

What about the italian minority living in Slovenia such as me?

Keep making these awesome cevapcici and make me a fat fuck, please.

GRILLINO KI TI PAKA?

>I have no idea what is this about.
So don't vote.

Well, Slovenia, Brazil, Argentina, Australia... Point is: Your father/mother or even grandfather/mother was Italian. Moved to YOUR Country and stayed there. You've always lived there and always will. You might have Italian citizenship, speak Italian perfectly, know Italian history, but Italy is NOT your Country. So, why should you take part in these kind of decisions?

looks tasty, what is this?

Il nettare degli dèi: it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ćevapčići

Li ho mangiati in Croazia la prima volta serviti con le cipolle crude tagliate a pezzi, salsa ajvar, riso e patatine fritte.

10/10