Anyone else feel sorry for the lad?

Anyone else feel sorry for the lad?

Shit is fucked up how he isn't getting called up to the NT cause of his personal life. Argentina is so fucking pathetic.

Justice for Icardi tb h.

Other urls found in this thread:

espnfc.co.uk/argentina/story/2865236/argentinas-martino-mauro-icardi-ruled-out-of-copa-america-squad
youtu.be/kXsCTWqL_sA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He should play for England

Arsenal when?

>leaky tit

what about his personal life?

He's a cheeky lad.

Holy newfag. How the fuck do you not know?

Back in 1998 two USA players were involved in a similar situation. John Harkes slept with a teammate's wife. That teammate was Eric Wynalda. In response the USA coach at the time dropped Harkes from the team before World Cup 1998 France.

oh wait is he the lad who had his teammate's kids' names tattooed on his arm?

>he isn't getting called up to the NT cause of his personal life
epic meme, dybala is ten times better and he still wasn't called up

The issue here is that Maxi Lopez is literally irelevant and is nowhere near the National Team while this lad is actually fucking good.

Its basically like if Harry Kane fucked say, Matt Jarvis' wife.

they called lavezzi playing in china
dybala will be at the olympics

espnfc.co.uk/argentina/story/2865236/argentinas-martino-mauro-icardi-ruled-out-of-copa-america-squad

Thats literally what Martino said.

here's hoping he becomes GOAT and refuses to play for Argentina

dat lactation

>“I've been here for three years and people only talk of what I do on the pitch, and about my performances,” the striker told La Nacion. “People discussed my tryst, sure, but then that chapter was closed. In Argentina, instead, they only want to throw mud on me.

>“People talk about me here because of my goals, not because of my relationship with Wanda Nara. Everyone here keeps asking me why I'm not playing for Argentina, everyone: my teammates, the directors, the journalists, even the cooks, they keep saying 'Why don't they call you up when you score so much?' And I don't know what to say.

>“In Argentina I'm not a goal-scorer, I'm just the guy who stole Wanda from his friend [Maxi Lopez]. But I didn't do that. I was just his teammate, no less than I am with another 25 people every year. We had a meal together, that's it. If he doesn't take care of his wife and she decides to join me... this is what happens in Argentina, they always look for the worst things to say about you.”

>Titty Martins
what a sad person

Being Icardi is suffering.

he won't, juve won't let him go
he still wouldn't get in the team cause aguero and higuain are much better

>Higuain
>better

Maybe he shouldn't have cucked a teammate

that's a pretty nasty pair of tits

>let's ignore the 36 goals he's scored this season

not all of we my good man
just Martino

>scumbag
>tons of other forwards better then him
I wonder why

When is he going to get sacked m8?

there is no world that sleeping with a teammate's wife is not a dick move and if he didn't realize or consider that he'd probably be blackballed forever for doing this then he's an idiot.

either way he doesn't deserve any sympathy whatsoever. there are plenty of pussies out there, you don't need to fuck your teammate's wife.

no tears from me. hope the slut was worth being labeled forever, stupid fucking argie.

>let's ignore how much he chokes

/thread

And stole his former teammate GF years after this former team mate helped him through the inferiors of some big club

Icardi could be even worse 2bh, we'll never know

no one will ever choke harder than Higuain and we all know it

>If he doesn't take care of his wife and she decides to join me...

Nice to see Icardi keeping it classy.

>Icardi
>good enough for a call

>there are plenty of pussies out there, you don't need to fuck your teammate's wife.

This is what is enraging about the whole situation for the common man. He's a star footballer, he could have had ANYONE - he could have had any of those models and celebs who wouldn't be seen dead with a guy like me - yet, he fucks off with him teammate's wife. What a total bellend.

>"We had a meal together and that's it".
>"If he doesnt take care of this wife and she decides to join me.."

Just how much of a dick do you have to be to say these 2 things in one phrase? He's literally saying that he would bone someonelse's girl given a reason. pure straight poison.

>If he doesn't take care of his wife and she decides to join me...
three years after the fact and he is still fucking knifing the poor bastard he did this to

would not have a beer with

>newfag
not everyone is an avid gossip reader like you user

You can't help who you fall in love with, bro.

oh fuck off nicholas sparks, that shit isn't real world and you know it

>cucking the one friend who stuck out for you and helped set up your career

Icardi is a retard and a shitty person

Fuck Icardi.

Pussy little shit.

I'll laugh so hard when that bitch cucks him.

you don't need to autistically post an anime girl every single time you shitpost, Jamal.

he's just not good enough for argentina

the worst thing about Icardi is that if he decided to pull an Eder and get the citizenship he would be Italy's best striker at the moment. Says a lot about the current state of Italian football.

He's italian descent so IMO it's fine.

Not like france or germany importing african niggers for lockerroom pleasure.

He might as well get an Italian citizenship and join the Italy national team

>Proven shit
or
>Untested
You'd be disabled to opt for the first

leaving these kind of things overcome your own self is a very under evolved manner user. Icardi is shit.

No he's not getting called up because he's worse than Higuain, Aguero, Messi and Dybala

What are thooooooose???!!!

>feel sorry

Why would anyone? He stole a teammate girl's because the marriage was in a hard time (not even divorced) and they would mock about the situation by making Pepsi ads on a Lamborghini and implying they fucked all day long. Oh, and the soundtrack of those ads? This song: youtu.be/kXsCTWqL_sA that says: "so what? I'm looking at your girlfriend, so what? I have nothing to tell you, I like her and she likes me too, so what?".

He's scum and people in Argentina knows that. Not only he hasn't played for an Argentinean team (neither did Messi, but he's the GOAT), but he also got known in the country for cucking Maxi Lopez with a slut that got famous for a video where she sucked Maxi's cock. Literally.

So you have a cheeky asshole betraying a teammate with the worse kind of pseudo-celebrity and then making fun of the situation while there are children in middle and showing of your luxury in a 3rd world country.

He did everything for being blacklisted.

me on the left

France really fucked up with not including Benzema in 23 squad.

Imagine Greaseman and Benzema striker duo, would fuck up every defence

He's going to the Olympic games, Mohammed

No-one forced him on the first date or whatever. Don't believe in that love at first sight bullshit. Lust at first sight, sure, but a decent bloke should be able to control himself if the bitch is his teammates wife with two fucking kids.

>he won't, juve won't let him go
they said that because they tho he was going to be in Copa America. There is no official report about a deny right now

It was Lopez fault for literally marrying the country's slut

this.
and also Lopez used to beat that woman, maybe everyday, he deserved it t b h