England and Wales fans will not be allowed to drink alcohol in Lens around their sides' Euro 2016 game after a 24-hour...

>England and Wales fans will not be allowed to drink alcohol in Lens around their sides' Euro 2016 game after a 24-hour ban was put in place

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36372446

Welcome to France, lads.

Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Nivel
youtube.com/watch?v=3rbx-95jH_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kek

the police will probably be on strike so who's gonna stop them?

The business savvy lens-residents better stock up with barrels and sell them for 20 euro a pint.

So is it because of muslims or drunk fans going on rampage?

Lens is top left with 62

Nothing stop you from bringing your own alcohol.
Anyway brit fans are known to start shit when they're drunk.

Yes, sharia is now official in some regions in France. It has been officially voted not so long ago

This is obviously meant to stop English-Welsh confrontations you fucking retard

>The ban will run from 06:00 local time on Thursday until 06:00 on Friday, with French authorities searching cars travelling into Lens for alcohol.

>French authorities searching cars travelling into Lens for alcohol.

this denial xD enjoy being a caliphate jean-paul

The alcohol ban is for every match being held in Lens

>le epic Sup Forumsbait thread
sod off you wasteman

>the caliphate of france
I remember when we used to be at war, slaughtering each other in the names of our slightly different versions of christianity. why has it all changed lads?

I would assume it is because it's a small city and the service/security there wouldn't be able to handle 100 000 supporters coming in drunk.

blame Liverpool/Sevilla for these bans

it's legal to drink alcohol in other days, this is just to stop people from being rowdy during tournament. it's a small town, they don't have the capacity.
>muh muslims
retards

>Inb4 pissed blokes turning up in their cars crashing into everything

I wouldn't want my hometown to be destroyed by some inbreed drunk brits either tbqh.

Aren't you allowed to drink beer in english stadiums anyway?

>inb4 your hometown is Dresden

No, Cologne :^)

>the city of Molenbeek

They look like top lads, and you'll see none of that refugees welcome bollocks from them like German fans do.

Someone tell me this is fake

Meh... weak banter. I know you can do better Nigel.

It wasn't banter. It's unfathomable to me there could be posters like that at every ground in Germany. It's like a whole country of Arsenal fans.

I hope the England fans demo the city.

England international fans that travel are pretty uniformily cunts with small willies who act up thinking they're all that. Sad existance.

nothing wrong with getting drunk

AFRICAAAAAAAAAAA

well we had to put english ads in our ski resorts because some drunk bongs died doing retarded shit

so knowing that your average english football fan is probably even more retarded/drunk we should probably ban them not the alcohol consumption

True, but there is a limit.

Wasn't a French policeman almost killed by drunk English """""fans""""" in '98?
I wouldn't let these apes into my country at all.

just a bit o cheeky bantz from the lads innit m8

No that was a german.

New York Times, 06.21.1998:

>LENS, France, June 21— While much of the concern today at the World Cup involved the match between the United States and Iran in Lyons, and the arrival of English soccer fans in Toulouse, the most serious incidents occurred in this northern town where Germany played Yugoslavia.
>A French police officer was in a coma late tonight after being hit over the head with a rod by an unidentified German hooligan during an attack in the late afternoon. The officer, Daniel Nivel, a 44-year-old from the town of Arras, was flown in a helicopter to a hospital in the nearby city of Lille.

If I remember correctly he died afterwards :(

Talk about a downward spiral. One day you are beating cops with rods and pipes, next day you are sucking muslim cock.

>This what's happened when you let drink football fans

mashallah france

TSUkbir!

only in Lens?

why specifically there?

is it even more muslim than Paris and Marseille?

>de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_Nivel

why would you even host matches in a place that isn't suited to handle a large crowd capacity?

Poor Wales what evidence do they have that the Welsh are hooligans?

Lens has always been an important football place in France
youtube.com/watch?v=3rbx-95jH_c