I've never heard this

I've never heard this

You know what I've never heard? A good skit. Skits ruin albums of 100% of the time.

Not his best work but worth a listen. Get to it cunt.

yeah, church bell sound effects are always good though

Actually I have heard one good skit, it's on an Iron Maiden single

it reminds me of pirate metal at the moment

Let Love In is better

It is like the Pogues and Pirate metal

His 80's period is the best and then The Good Son, after that people should forget about the albums, get the singles and listen again in No More, Push the Sky and Skeleton Tree

I thought he only got going with Abbatoir BLues DESU IMHO senpai

yo nigga

Are you saying Let Love In isnt his best album?
Because thats what im hearing...

From Her to Eternity is his best.
Let Love In is maybe his 5th or 6th best

kys

Naaaaah

yep

top3:
from her to eternity
your funeral my trial
tender prey

that dude is not me, but i kinda agree with him
from her to eternity isn't his best tho

and yeah you're hearing right. Let Love In is so meh. It has a great production but near to no substance compared to his early albums.

actually
1. your funeral
2. tender prey
3. from her to eternity
and your funeral wins by farrrr

for a long time i couldn't quite decide if i liked your funeral or from her the most, but recently i've come to prefer from her. I really like the rawness of the album, and it was also my first cave album so i guess it has some kind of sentimental value as well.
Your funeral is fantastic though, and so crazy bleak

>no Boatmans Call

yeah i can respect that. Let Love In was my first Cave and it kept me away from his other stuff for so long until Boatman's Call which kept me away for even more. Until Your Funeral I was like two or three years ignorant that Cave had made neat stuff.

His 90s stuff sounds too overproduced to me, style over substance for sure. And I like when he goes all raw and bleak too, but he lost that aspect so long ago... I think the only 90s that i like is The Good Son probably

fucking overrated
it's only good lyrically and only at some moments (no, into my arms is not one of them)

That's not the Good Son followed by From Her to Eternity

hello Scaruffi

Henry's Dream?
More like...
Arthur's Dead!