Wake up

>wake up
>every human being has dissapeared and you are the only one on earth
>wat do?

Jerk off

find weed and guns

Does this mean that electricity and the internet are off? If yes, go somewhere warm, spend about a week on a beach and then kill myself

find a warm place with abundance of water or wind power plants that have low chance of breaking and try to maintain them to keep fridges going. stockpile frozen food and other shit that doesnt spoil there.
be drunk for the rest of my life with a big smile on my face, because my problems are finally over. all 6 billion of them

Enjoy the first month or so by going around playing with people's stuff then probably go insane from the crushing loneliness.

I'll read 'I am legend'

break into a bookstore and take survival guides

Stock up on as much fuel as I can pump before power goes out, then non perishable goods and search for a generator.

I'd go to the shelter and pick my favourite doggo too.

Paris > All

Jerk off

>go to schiphol
>start to learn how to fly airplanes
>try to cross the Atlantic
>go to us
>go to area 51
>check if ayy lmaos are real

Enjoy life, never go insane because introverted and find a pet doggo. Literally heaven.

Wear women's clothes and enjoy anal masturbation.

Post ass

That's fucking gay, dude.

Await for the eventual nuclear winter because of mass meltdown in the nuclear plants worldwide.

Nah, do it

>His country isn't important enough that they'd know if ayy lmaos exist
Embarrasing

but you can do that already

You will need lots of fuel to cross the atlantic

Wank in the centre of London

I don't know about you guys buy my fantasy is being able to stop time and everybody on earth
i'd just jerk off to any hot bitch I see in the street right in front of them and nobody would be able to do anything,
that or be invisible
imagine the posibilities.

get a car and drive it into a building as fast as possible

Breed dogs

Kek

>pick the biggest, comfiest mansion I can find and claim it
>start looting everything and stockpiling
>locate a power source
>do well for maybe a year or two before I draw a face on a volleyball and start talking to it

Walk into the empty Pentagon and find out all the secrets

t.

>would only jerk off to them with free reign to do anything

Print all the information I can from the Internet before the energy went down. Go to a hunting store and get all the weapons I can. Move as far as away as I can from any nuclear plant. Find a suitable place. Live and die alone.

I only get aroused by self-masturbation, nothing else.

I have been writing a story for a while about a man who wakes up to find oit he is the only human being on earth and how he copes with the surroundings around him over time.

fuck a dog and kill myself

first post, best post

you're the only human on earth but like, the rest is instact? houses, supermarkets, vehicles etc?

Does he jerk off a lot

This sounds an awful lot like that History Channel "Imagine if humanity disappeared tomorrow" special..

grab all the food and drink from supermarkets, eat and drink until it gets bad

after that move into the woods and hunt animals

Its not mentioned in the story but yes, he does fap.

I was very interested in that, but realized how boring the reality of it is.
>everything slowly breaks down, and nature will eventually destroy any traces of humanity. The end.

I would live in the Episcopal Palace of Astorga, eating Doritos and thawed meat. In summer I would travel with my yacht in search of hyper realistic sex dolls (I think there is that in America).

It also has that Anti-Human feel to it

Not that theres anything wrong with it

Spend my life terrified that everybody's turned invisible only to me and they're all laughing.

Shout freedom
accidentally jump over highway
>inside water
O shit
>cant wake up

>every human being has dissapeared except all Sup Forums users.

Now is more interesting. Autistic war of self survival.

stomp my own head in

I'd go to all sorts of important buildings owned by the government and other big shots(the parliament, the royal castle, military bases and HQ etc.) and look through their archives and shit and treat myself to some highly classified information

Fuck horses

First of all, get a doggo friendo or friendos to keep me company.
Second of all gather enough food, fuel, guns and information about the easiest way to generate energy for a single household. Maybe just go with solar panels or something.
Spend entire life playing with doggos, watching movies, making music, playing vidya and reading books.
Kill myself whenever I like it.

Also I'd like to leave some sort of written history of all humanity so that ayy lmaos may find it in the future. Probably also make a video visually showing the meaning of very single word, so that they have easier time understanding.

I think my only chance of survival is going up to Brazil through the Andes because the Yacyretá Dam will collapse, sweeping Misiones, Corrientes, Chaco, Santa Fe, Entre Ríos and Buenos Aires and Atucha I & II power plants will melt down liberating a radioactive mushroom cloud although the wind always blows to the east

but I'd have to go all the way up to Fortaleza because the Brazilians have their own Angra power plants in South Brazil

I'd probably be killed by an alpaca

die because I have 0 survival skills