A certain holiday, perhaps?

A certain holiday, perhaps?

The English are an absolute cancer with no sense of self respect.

Fuck off, Scottish subhuman.

Just an excuse to get piss drunk

We own you. :^)

isn't thanksgiving just harvest festival though with a nice little folk tale about the plymouth pilgrims attached to it?

I hate globalism.

*farts on you*
Own this

Piss off tea nigger

Not a nice way to talk to your master.

Now all we need is a new wave of Mexican migrants and we really can become the new America

1 7 7 6 you fucking brit

Why can't we have something to ourselves for once?

I fucking hate these globalists kikes

Don't worry about that, vato. Me and Maria will be there soon.

This is just plain wrong, I can't even banter with this.

Rendered null and void by our decisive 2 0 1 6 victory.

We'll start catapulting them your way sometime in early February

If you want you can say you got the idea from Canada, but then you'd have to do it in October.

A sickening, disgusting and racist holiday.

Have not heard of anyone doing this, must be some wankers in essex or something

Can't wait to see you m8, now the Poles get to have their own group to complain about job stealing

>getting triggered by other people practicing your culture
Take it as a compliment you little snowflake.

It's probably just everyone in London.

The most cucked country in the world, without a shadow of doubt

I've never heard of this.

Although its worth mentioning Thanksgiving has its origin roots in the English Reformation.

Fuck off cultural cuckold

>MUH CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
back to tumblr pls

He's literally saying the exact opposite ye numbskull, saying how embarrassing it is how eager you are to lick America's boots

He's getting upset at another country practicing "his culture", exactly what turbo autists on tumblr (and simpleton jocks) get upset about.

>US tradition

don't think so sweetie!

This. Thanksgiving is about the importance of sharing, yet they get triggered when we want them to share their culture with us.

He called you a cultural cuckhold. Is English your first language or should I explain that concept further?

The Pilgrims were English lads on tour

>tfw not celebrating Thanksgiving
Today is just a day when the stores are closed.

My culture is a very dominant culture. If you don't do something about it, you're going to have McDonalds on every corner.

They're bringing films. They're bringing burgers. They're capitalists. And some, I assume, are good people.

You forgot blue jeans and pop music.

Not so nice since the Indians got shafted later by the same people they helped.
Cautionary tale perhaps

Nah, in reality the brit guys is right, harvest festivals are celebrated in many places in Europe, Americans simply added their own traditions to their take on it.

I do agree there's a very dark side to the American holiday tho, the way the Americans celebrate it you would think they went on to become a mixed nation like Mexico when the reality is Indians got wiped out for the most part, they really should think of adding something like a dignified homage to the natives but with the current zeitgeist decrying anything "PC" and Americans today rushing through the actual giving thanks part so they can watch parades and football while they stuff their faces it isn't going to happen.

Funny enough my family (northern Mexico) celebrates Christmas with a menu that's near identical to the thanksgiving feast, down to the jellied cranberry, and turkey is traditional in all of Mexico alongside dishes such as romeritos or glazed ham. Then again Mesoamericans did domesticate turkey.

you're such a redneck it's made you autistic. do you not realize America is the clusterfuck of hundreds of different cultures? you're part of the reason America is not great again.

>the way the Americans celebrate it you would think they went on to become a mixed nation like Mexico when the reality is Indians got wiped out for the most part

wew jefe

It's a celebration of the new world's food allowing the pilgrims to survive. The "peace between white man and natives" narrative is an anachronism, and the country that raped its tribes out of existence shouldn't be lecturing us on colonial policy

>America has no real culture lmoa
>*proceeds to adopt American holidays and cultural practices*
REEEEEEEEEEE

>you would think they went on to become a mixed nation

Oh we went on to become a mixed nation Pedro, not our fault the natives couldn't handle smallpox.
Actually even the native gene has been mixed and spread well beyond what it would have been if Euros has never arrived.

One in six? Sounds like an outrageous fib.

at the time the pilgrims were brits anyway

I've never heard of anybody doing this but technically the pilgrims were English :^)

No, the English just really love American 'culture'

You do realize that the Indians attacked the pilgrims first

It feels strange seeing other countries trying to imitate our culture 2bh.

Canadians celebrate something similar. Get on board, Anglophones of all accents and dialects.

North Atlantic Union Now!

I've never seen anyone do this.

I don't see how. Especially when American culture is a direct offshoot of English culture

Can't believe Brits are so much of a cultural cuck Country. And I thought it was Italy's problem.

Absolute lie.

10% of our population is pure native, not counting the mixed ones who are a majority.
Can you say the same?

Well how many Englihmen are there on that shitty little lisland?

One in six is probably like 50 people.

The Indians got what they deserved.

Texan here. Y'all have no idea ...

they're going about it assbackwards. Thanksgiving is becoming a thing because of how popular black friday has become over there. cancerous globalist jewish merchants ruin everything

Beaners killed Los Indios.

You mean like the whole fucking world?

The Indians were wildlife, get over it

They probably do because the Indians that used to live in Texas are banned from entering Mexico via treaty

There was no 'the Indians', we're talking about hundreds of decentralised tribes.

Who do you guys coopy?

Good to know. Look up John Rip Ford and Leander McNelly.

>shops are unironically having black friday sales
somebody please stop this rot

Yep. Read T. R. Fehrenbach's book "Lone Star".

>muh they murdered natives :DD
who cares honestly the natives were groups without concepts of nation or sovereignty, some lost their wars and lost territory, others died because of uncontrollable disease and others asimilated.
There was nothing inherently wrong with the conquering of the Americas. It was wrong just as war is.

basically, yeah

Thanksgiving ain't Jewish. You're a special kind of stupid. Get out of the cities, rube.

>America
>Our "culture"

>holiday dinner
>turkey and potatoes as the centerpiece
>no dairy

It's more Jewish than shavuot

USA

There are some poor attempts to replicate Halloween, but nothing too big.

this is absolute bullshit

i have never heard of anyone celebrating thanksgiving
fuck shitty clickbait articles trying to make us look like sodding yanks

probably american expats inviting brit friends to thanksgiving

It wasn't the season the Pilgrims needed help it was when they had a bountiful harvest. Also venison and fish were more likely consumed than turkey. The story has gotten fucked up over time.

the source is waitrose: i.e. a supermarket trying to raise sales by hyping up a foreign holiday

>gobbling
Great journalistic writing.

I apologize for the existence of American diaspora.

got some bad news for you m8

this is pure bullshit, sorry

You must live in the Highlands or something. I live in Buckinghamshire, it's become more and more widely recognised and celebrated here.

I don't even know what that festival is. I have never heard anyone talk about it before. Sure you are not on about harvest festival? Which we have always celebrated.

why am i not surprised it's jewish tricks
fuck off do not perpetuate this meme

Ah ok, it is the southern poofs being cunts again. Makes sense.

Never heard of anyone celebrating it here.

t. Northerner

The U.S. literally dealt with the Apache and Commanche harshly as part of the treaty of Guadalupe because Mexico couldn't handle them.
>Those monstrous Americans killing natives. We just begged them to, we dindu nothing.

This is you isn't, you dirty Jock fuckwit.

>northerners
Funny that you cling on to your cultural values because it's the only thing you have left ever since the factories shut. Just accept that globalisation is inevitable and move on, Dave.

You had a massive native population that formed empires compared to North America's stone age nomads. It's not surprising you have so many.

Rofl
The Marlboro Han.

>northerner
>jock
need you out of my country you filthy thanksgiving celebrating JF

if i ever see anyone celebrating this I will unironically kick their head in

Fuck off Paki.

>i-its just the harvest festival
>h-hail o-odin!!1
brits having an absolute meltdown

They were also busy scalping each other before the white man civilised them.

Makes sense.
Dipshit, do you know there are a lot of them here? In NYC I regularly here British accents a lot work for the banks.

oops didn't read the reply chain right haha

silly me haha just ignore me haha

>"Northerner"
Sure thing, Angus.

I can't wait until the Brits start celebrating the 4th of July.

Unironically.

we barely celebrate the harvest festival and we DEFINITELY do not celebrate fucking shitty yank thanksgiving