I'M REALLY MAD

I'M REALLY MAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4pj7RByIeA
youtube.com/watch?v=cSZT_UXLdlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wow youtube is getting really fucking retarded
i guess its time to stop going there at all

>tfw there are people who get angry because some 10-year-olds don't like their shitty dadmetal band

SHIT OUTTA LUCK

NOW I'M COMPLETE

I would like to see
"KIDS REACT TO JIM O' ROURKE ALBUM COVERS"
or
"KIDS REACT TO FUSHITSUSHA AT 125db"

they should really start testing the kids

Metallica are for small children though so it's all good

i wouldnt let small children listen to lyrics that are going fuck the shit fuck for no reason at all

do them a favor and keep internet + MTV out of their lives till the age of 14-18 depending if she´s mature or a brat

If my child told me that they listened to Metallica I'd drive them out of the woods and leave them there.

>These the Rolling Stones?
ok kid

your kids sure will find friends at school

By that time they've shot up their school you fucking freak. I was allowed to watch and listen to everything and it hasn't ruined me.

Kiddos do NOT go mental over some curse words or stupid tv shows. Your post was so American I have no words for this. Please show them 9/11 footage with blown off limbs and burning bodies but swearing on TV man that's fucking brutal. dunk yourself u fucking nut.

Are these kids hardwired to self destruct?

>current year
>MTV

Grandpa you ok?

>Kiddos do NOT go mental over some curse words or stupid tv shows

Keep lying to yourself.

>friends
>Sup Forums

Poor user.

>KIDS REACT TO METALLICA

I thought that's what happened every time they dropped an album?

youtube.com/watch?v=N4pj7RByIeA

Jesus christ, this is almost as bad as homeschooling your kid. Don't reproduce please.

damn...

really gets my synapses firing...

I played an 8 year old Metallica the other day. He was pretty into it desu.

Why do normies think Metallica is hardcore? They're not even on a Motorhead, Motley Crue or Judas Priest level.

I hope these fags will make kids react to sleaford mods

what's Sup Forums's opinion on this

>there's no Lulu reaction video
1 (one) job

>Motorhead, Motley Crue or Judas Priest level
>hardcore
xD

My point exactly. They aren't hardcore, but Metallica isn't even on their level.

My point is that Metallica is weak ass rock music and nothing else.

What is wrong with homeschooling? I'm about to start my 8 year old on a homeschool course and wondered why that's a bad thing??

And look at you now, on Sup Forums calling people freaks

thank you for actually linking it

surprised they were so hostile toward it

>so elitist about "muh hardcore bands" that he completely forgets reading comprehension

Not him, but former homeschooled kid here

I had to learn social skills online, along with science and history because my parents thought Ken Ham was accurate and reliable.

Oh, and let's not forget the abuse. The physical abuse for getting a low grade.

Fun times, 10/10 would join a knock off boy scout group full of equally weird christian homeschooled kids again.

They should do kids react to merzbow except they lock them in a room with it blasting through the walls. For all of his releases.

Kickstarter when.

You weren't allowed to go outside to play with other kids?

Oh...I didn't know who Ken Ham was.

I'm sorry.

Not really. They were "a bad influence" because they listened to secular music and watched PG movies.

I didn't listen to anything but classical or christian music until I was 15.

Thankfully he's not as prominent as he'd like to be, and he's become a laughingstock when he does enter the publuc eye, so he can't brainwash too many more kids hopefully.

they don't learn social skills.

I knew one homeschool kid who was pretty normal. More normal than me. He was pretty active in his church though, so that may have helped him. He has a lot going for him too since he's a kick ass guitar player. But when I was younger people told me that their encounters with home school'd kids were weird as fuck. Like they would follow them around and stuff.

I advise this. Public school through elementary, homeschooled in junior high, and back to public school in for high school.

Give them a sport to play during middle school so they have some friends other than their elementary school ones

I honestly think I would have had more friends growing up if I kept playing baseball. I was pretty good too. Threw that all away.

Im just worried about my kid picking up shitty memes at school.

Can we get kids react to Swans

When will we get "Kids react to Harsh Noise"

Yes they're shit out of luck

I want "Kids react to The Hanatarash"

kek wot

you guys weren't ready for this

Seriously I am going to kill myself now