The long post-breakup depression core chart

the long post-breakup depression core chart

add what albums you think are appropriate these are just what I have been listening to these past melancholic months

needs more taylor

taylor who

oh

Joni Mitchell - Blue
That Beck one he madr after his breakup

Also, id suggest songs of lovr and hate instead of songs of leonard cohen, both are similar vibes, but love and hate has "famous blue raincoat"

rollercoaster is more indicative of breakup than dch

Sea change?

Yeah that one.. nice album

current

needs more pinga mun

added

where is itaots

Is it really breakup-core? I never feel the need to listen to it, it feels too happy. Maybe its also because she loved that album. Anyone else wants iaots

something more abrasive for variety

whoops, meant to post this!

just listen to it all the way through and just let those feelings move through you. it's honestly the definitive breakup core album in my opinion but you do you mane

I'll add it in

Giles Corey - Giles Corey
Pretty depressing shit but fits pretty well.

At its core it's about missing a girl that's dead, so it could apply to a relationship pretty easily imo. I could see why it doesn't quite fit like the rest of the collage tho.

very true forgot about that one

What about Bon iver-For Emma, forever ago

For me definitely Era Extraña by Neon Indian.

Low - I Could Live in Hope
Teen suicide - waste yrself

converge - jane doe

>long post-breakup depression core
that's p much been the theme for me this year, here are some that have been played on the regular

today is the day - sadness will prevail
black tambourine - complete recordings
magnetic fields - the wayward bus
bluetile lounge - lowercase
cigarettes after sex - i./ii.
snowing - fuck your emotional bullshit
cindy lee - act of tenderness
orchid - chaos is me

this as well
[2]

nice recs. emotions, when will they end. current

>try to make themed chart
>its just Sup Forums-core

Sup Forums is p full of sadd tfw breakup bois tho, and mucore reflects that. Anyway at least there chart is somewhat homoclite with the lack of happy albums. I agree that albums which don't somewhat directly deal with breakup should be removed tho. What you suggest

cindy lee doesn't fit here imo, it has a dark and sombre atmosphere but that's it

remove Loveless, Slanted and Enchanted and On Fire

that would mean removing sometimes, loomer, summer babe, here, perfume-v, in the mouth a desert, zurich is stained, and the entirey of on fire, all music for me that encapsulates breaking up.

Kinda? Maybe?

ya

actually you're right about loveless

Isn't waste yrself mainly about heroin/drug addiction? It's fucking depressing, but it's not really something I'd consider a break up album.

Seam - Are You Driving Me Crazy?

to really put everything into perspective and stuff. god, what an album

Alex G - Trick

post break up I only listened to this, Loveless, and Angels of Light's How I Loved You.

Was a dark time, gl user.

current one boys, I'm liking how it's branching out from Sup Forumscore more now. I still think that the mucore should be kept since it deals so much with breakups.

This should be obvious

Can you add the names of albums to the side?

i don't see how cindy lee has anything to do with breakups.

i suggest removing it

seconding

Attack in black- split