Rashford can't boil an egg

>And while Rashford is regarded as a huge positive of Van Gaal’s spell in charge, with the 18-year-old viewed as a grounded character and a "good kid," the story of one player asking the club chef to cook him two hard-boiled eggs to take home as he did not know how to boil them himself underlines the sense within the squad that too much is now done for the younger element of the team.

black """"people""""

He's a smart lad, doing things the black people way, taking free food home.

I don't know what's weirder between an 18yo kid not knowing how to boil a fucking egg and having a pro cook at your disposal yet just asking for boiling eggs instead of something more.

>not eating hella eggs for protein

Fatty.

This is why English young talent never develop to reach their potential. They get everything too early in their career, a multi-million dollar contract, tons of fame, two boiled eggs, I tell you we're spoiling them.

it's darmian you mongs

>giving players nutrional food, allowing them to eat properly therefore train harder+be in better shape to play
>'mollycoddling players hurr when I was a kid I only earned millions not tens of millions'
this is probably from the players who hire personal chefs, or rooney who had a hugely expensive kitchen fitted in his house yet neither he or his wife can do anything other than heat up frozen meals

>mom makes eggs for son everyday
>club nutritionists dictate strict diet for players while training
>player doesn't know how to make eggs

pretty common, actually

>18 year old man doesn't know how to boil an egg

nah, not very common 2bh

>eggs
>nutritional

By clogging and damaging your arteries? Don't think so

Boiling an egg is literally make the water hot then putting the egg in. My dog could probably do it if he had thumbs.

You have to eat these eggs.

>player doesn't know how to make eggs
It's not really hard though. There are literally three steps. Boil water, put the egg in, take the egg out.

Hello Doctor from the 50s

>water hot then putting the egg in
I'm sure that method works but I think most people put the egg in first.

You have to eat all the eggs!

Hello anti-vaxxer Soccer mom from 2015

You can't tell whether it's cooked or not just by looking though.

The entire bowl?!

I like to fully boil the water before I add things to it when cooking. It's better that way 2bh.

If you eat the yolk you're never going to make it

>Sup Forums's socioeconomic bubble

guys, lots of young men have someone make their meals for them regularly up to when they set out on their own

Rashford's a young man, and like most young men, he'll figure it out

>Asking a man paid millions of pounds to cook for the team to cook something for you if it's not too much trouble
>WOW THESE ENTITLED LITTLE NEGROES ARE SO FUCKING SPOILT

Jesus fuck he wasn't asking for Foe Grois Sandwich with Caviar sauce.
It's fucking two boiled eggs. The team chef could probably do it with his eyes close goddamn ABUs are insufferable.

Ingested (HDL) cholesterol from eggs and LDL cholesterol made by the body and from other sources are two different things. The latter is the only bad one. In fact more HDL cholesterol is linked to reducing cholesterol build up in the arteries.

EGG POWER RANKINGS

1. Scrambled
2. Fried
3. Boiled
4. Poached
5. Other

I was told eggs sometimes cracked that way.

>guys, lots of young men have someone make their meals for them regularly up to when they set out on their own
Even then. A boiled egg is practically one of the easiest things you can make, next to plain dried pasta.

>Sup Forums's socioeconomic bubble

Moron, if what you're saying is true then only rich kids won't be able to boil eggs. Stop making excuses. The kid is a retard, if not for failing to know how to boil an egg, but also for not googling it

I think it's alright as long as you gently lower it using a spoon or something. Honestly it shouldn't make a great difference as long as the inner temperature gets hot enough.

9001. raw

G'day m8

pleb

1. Sunny side up
power gap
2. Poached
3. Omelette
gap
4. Scrambled

>Jesus fuck he wasn't asking for Foe Grois Sandwich with Caviar sauce.
>It's fucking two boiled eggs.
That's actually what I've got a problem with.
What he needed help to make wasn't a complex dish. It was fucking boiled eggs.
And also you've got a cook whose actual job is make you foie gras sandwiches and you ask him for boiled eggs?

>Not just asking the chef to tell him how to boil an egg

Good list

>but also for not googling it
Also this. The internet exists. It literally takes less than a minute to look up how to boil an egg.

>the story of one player asking the club chef to cook him two hard-boiled eggs
>one player

So, not Rashford then.

Gr8 b8 tho m8, I r8 it an 8

And the LDL will outweigh the HDL in eggs because the LDL is so massive

Is research really this hard? Do we just jump on clickbait headlines that confirm our biases?

Well, the again he lives in a place where he's only recently allowed to buy plastic cutlery sets

1. Scrambled
2. Poached
3. Boiled
4. Fried
5. Other

must be retarded

Scrambled is literally worst egg preparation, if you want to mix white and yolk you might as well make an omelette.

I don't know how to boil an egg either

People like different things m8

Scrambled on toast with a big mug of tea is the perfect breakfast

same

>That's what I have a problem with
>You can't ask the club chef to boil you 2 eggs to take home so you don't have to when you get home

Fuck off, Italy your mum makes you everything forever.

>scrambled

>eating bland mixed yolky kiddy tier shit and not having an adult, god-tier fried sunny side up egg with delicious yolk preserved in its natural state to enjoy

Kys

that feel when you have that egg on top of sausages and bacon only to slice it open and the yolk goes streaming down all over your greasy meat.

>people actually prefer scrambled over an omelette

how do you make poached eggs?

>implying the american would like runny yolks
way too patrician

Everyone likes runny yolks you retarded snowflake.

1. boil water
2. add some vinegar & salt
3. make water spin just below boiling point
4. break egg in a mug
5. add egg to spinning water in quick fluent motion
6. wait 3 minutes
7. ????
8. profit

remove shell, drop in into boiling water

for how long do you guys boil your eggs

>spinning water
>belgian 'people'

>not using the Gordon Ramsay method for scrambled eggs

i cringe whenever i watch my sister make them and they're all rubbery

OFFICIAL EGGS POWERRANKINGS
1. SUNNYSIDE UP
2. POACHED
3. SCRAMBLED
4. FRIED
5. HARDBOILED

fuck off scrambledcucks, it's not better than sunny side and mixing the yolk with hash browns

He's right though. It keeps the egg together better.

Do you shout at her that THEY'RE FUCKING RAW

best way to poach an egg lad, trust me on this

Scrambled eggs are fucking disgusting to be quite honest with you

>brit don't know shit about food
too cliche tßh

Well no because they're the opposite of raw. Bitch has to douse them in ketchup to make it edible.

i thought it was supposed to be darmian??
>putting salt & vinegar in the water

why not just add it when it's done though

he's right

underrated

I have a poached egg plate.

It's a pan that you put water in and on top of it is another piece of metal with 3 half spheres that you Crack an egg into.
You then cover it.

The water boils and the steam heats the metal pan poaching the eggs.

Google it, they're god tier.

Supposedly the vinegar in the water helps keep the egg together, I found it works fine without it though.

Pocket eggs are perfect for gains on the go

Yurosemens are too poor and technologically inept for such a contraption

I think that's literally what he was talking about you retard

Poached egg is the GOAT

They're talking about making like egg drop soup or some shit. Cracking an egg into swirling boiling water.

that kind of technology hasn't arrived around here yet.

Fucking faggot you can't power rank eggs with anything other than salt and pepper in mind.

I dont know how to boil a egg

im 23

>if you want to mix white and yolk you might as well make an omelette

except that omelettes are more effort to cook and aren't as tasty as scrambled eggs

How do you tell when you're hardboiled eggs are done?
I don't like when the yolk turns green and shit when I overboil them

A friend of mine has no idea on how to cook. Burned some potatoes while trying to boil them

>than sunny side and mixing the yolk with hash browns
>tfw Rösti with a fried egg on top, and letting all the yolk run down
Fucking god tier.

Omelettes are way better than scrambled.
You make scrambled eggs when you fuck up making an omelette

Trial and error. Time them, and if they're undercooked/overcooked, add or take 30 seconds cooking time.

Or you can just not be a mongoloid and learn how to poach eggs in a regular pan.

That's litterally how you poach an egg m8

Using one of those egg poachers is a poor substitute for a simple skill people are too lazy to learn.

what a retard

good thread

about 7,5 minutes for small eggs, about 9 for large ones

Talk shit, get hit motherfucker

MAYBE HE JUST WANTED THE CHEF TO DO IT SO HE DIDN'T FUCK IT UP AND BURN DOWN HIS WHOLE KITCHEN AMD GET RUBBER BALLS LIKE THE LAST TIME HE TRIED IT.
JESUS FUCK ABUS EAT SHIT WITH YOUR AUTISMO RETARDO GARBAGE

this is canada-tier shitposting, step it up straya

hate egg ged rekd

Sort of, they are way way better for making 4 eggs at once though.

>tfw you get the water temperature slightly wrong and the egg white is still gelatinous while the yolk has started to set
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>pasta
Fuck off. Most people tend to under- or overcook pasta. Not to speak of the savages who put butter or oil on it afterwards.

mfw

EGG BUTTY COMBO RANKINGS

1. Bacon
2. Sausage
3. Lorne Sausage
4. Chips
5. Gammon

POWER GAP

9000. Vegitables

A FUCKING OTHER COUNTRIES FLAG

I put tap water in the pot and by the time there's a rolling boil they're done.

my style is boil the water in kettle. Put that and the eggs in a pot. Set the timer to 15 minutes. Then get ready for smashing shells.

Put eggs in water and bring to boil. Boil for one minute, turn off and let sit for 9-12 minutes depending on how you want them.

Easy as shit to peel as well honestly.

Reminder that Marcos Rojo cannot make toast