Is the world getting worse? Will we see a global conflict in our lifetimes?

Is the world getting worse? Will we see a global conflict in our lifetimes?

Yes
No

yes

No
Yes

Yes, rapidly
Yes, definitely

[He just nominated someone who believes the Egyptians stored grain in the pyramids Housing and Urban Development head. You can't make this shit up.]

No
Depends

>Will we see a global conflict in our lifetimes?

Yes.
Civil war.
Prepare yourself brother.

>t. FN """patriot"""

global conflict probably not
civil war definitely yes

Nope, I just live next to the soon to be frontline.

Yes
Hopefully

Ben Carson?

Yup. Let's hope Congress say, "Hold on there, Kemosabe. We need qualified people."

Read revelation in the bible pls

>Is the world getting worse
global warming
resource depletion
overpopulation

we always have been and always will be.

>"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever."

He amazes me. He went to Yale, did neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins, pioneered many medical procedures, is a Creationist, and believes the pyramids were built to store grain. He's a wandering contradiction.

Japan will destroy china.

clinton lost though

it's time you accepted it

an educated fool, there are plenty of those

>any critique against trump means the one making it likes hildog

She got over 2 million more votes than Trump.
Why do you hate democracy?

>Is the world getting worse?
Kind of.
Yep.

No, things are pretty much always getting better and have been since the industrial revolution.

I don't think we'll see another global conflict like WWII again though.

No, it was always this bad

Maybe, at any point in modern history there is always possibility of global conflict

>Housing and Urban Development head

prepare for uber-comfy urban housing projects.

>america
>democracy

>he appointed a woman from north carolina who has never been outside the country as the UN representative for US

why are you so ignorant?

>UN
>relevant

B-but all the sensationalist articles I see linked on Sup Forums say the opposite

Sounds about right. Fuck the UN. Her parents are foreigners though. She's supposedly a Christian now but from a Sikh family so maybe she is the Muslim slayer the world needs.

>Americans in charge of American education

rolling

damn, I wanted to make Argentina white again

If the UN is so useless why do americans pay 22% (5.4 billion dollars) of its budget?

Yes
We can hope

No
Maybe

Remember how everyone used to dress in the middle ages? Knights, peasants, nobility, etc? You know how nobody dresses lke that anymore?Its because things changed.

We're currently living in a time af change. Things stay a certain way for a certain period of time, then something(s) happan and its not like it was before. We are in the midst of this change. Nothing lasts forever and the only constant is change. You see, only a Sith deals in absolutes. Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith so powerful and so wise, he could use the Force to influence the midi-chlorians to create LIFE. He had such a knowledge of the Dark Side, he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. For the clones, to discover the recalibration, a long time, it will take.

I fucking hope so!

She's from South Carolina, she's Indian-American, probably speaks Hindi, and the UN is a pointless (((organisation))).

We're already seeing one: Islam vs. the west

The only conflict the west has had with Islam has been with fringe groups like isis and other terrorists.
The USA is allied with a fuckton of muslims and so is Russia.

>be me
>ugly, stupid low-energy beta cuck
>love chicks but I'm a beta so they won't even know
>weeb
>moody

WAR NOW, LET ME DIE IN AN HONORABLE WAY

>doesn't know how his country's form of government works
>thinks it's a democracy and not a federal republic

my life is shit and there is nobody I actually care about
everyone I've ever known has been a huge disappointment
bring on the end times desu

>weeb
I almost liked you but fuck off you deseve it

>Is the world getting worse?
Morally? yes
Psychically? No nothing changed
Socially? yes
Mentally ? yes

Will we see a global conflict in our lifetimes?
No.

>trump
>bad
fuck off.

also clinton didn't win idoit because of identity politics from the left and the "protests" just made it worse.
Not only that the media bias was off the fucking radar.
No body is going to vote when the medai is out right sexist against male voters and racist against whites.
Woman voted trump after seeing how much the femnazi's hate men.
and also how young hillarty voters are most of them have no proof to there claims what so ever.

and yes I know your'll filter this or say something nasty.
But i'm not american i'm just a outsider trying to give you some reasons for the failed night for the clintons.
Even classical liberals are attacking other left wingers for the dumb identity politics.

>liking some random anons

kys

The world getting worse is just a meme. Bad things are just covered more in the media now.