/tr/

ce general

I am from the main city.

You are retarded that's why.

What do you mean?

I am from the main city in Chios.

I think Pewdiepie made fun of us..
youtu.be/GdJcBoJYwRY?t=2m25s go to 2:25

is playstation 4 500gb slim d chassis+ call of duty infi warfare+uncharted 4 from 439 euro to 299 considered black friday offer?

mainly asking to romanians who got legit black fridays

Join us

take your autism to your own thread, Ikibey

who cares, you are autistic for watching that garbage

>Albanians bully us
>Macedonians too
>Bulgarians too
>Romanians sometimes too

Meanwhile

>Greece has the biggest and most battle ready army of the peninsula, spending over 2.3% of GDP into its defence,
>Greek navy is one the biggest leaders in naval trading worldwide, ranked fourth in the world by number of ships
>Greek companies have invested a total of 14.000.000.000€ in Balkans, purchasing and opening new banks, factories, telecom companies and ever kind of industry, supporting the economies of almost all nearby countries
>Greece vouched for their incorporation into the EU family so they can send their gypsies in UK and fix their countries from the torment of communism
>Greece has a total of 16,040km of coastline and is a traditional tourism destination for decades
>Greece has traditionally being a big block against Turkish imperialism and the tastes of Turkish generals who see the peninsula as their stolen home
>Greece is the first country to send help in case of a massive emergency and never participates in any military operations that affect its neighbors

I mean, why the fuck do you hate us for?

also
xbox one 1 tb + gears of war 4
from 439 to 199 euro
they are jewing us , right?

who here is from /galati/
daca va prind va omor

189 exei to xb1, tha to tsimpisw desu

there is already a real thread

kill yourself

ps4 500gb was 221 eur during black friday (emag)

because they don't have based Christina Miliou

>Be Greek
>Can't flush tp

what are some good apps/websites to find something to stick my dick to and cuddle

bonus points if it has a pulse

Grindr

xbone was 133 eur but was the 500gb version

>Germany

Literally kill yourself, you don't qualify to make your own threads since you're not shit-skinned like Greeks or Georgians therefore not truly orthodox.

Ur mum

/lgbt/

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ohh excuse me i can (but i have to pay 40 Euros next)

I've seen you've done your homework, brat

youtu.be/iwgIDWXNnNI

this pic was taken behind the first row of buildings

There are no shitskins in Greece except your cousins.

>Live in germoney collecting welfare checks in an apartment block filled with turks

ok ikibey

needless to say the area around the tower is full of all types of scum

I can't see if that's a gypsy or a Greek.

i wish i could get money from the shit state but i dont have thousand children like kurds

Dont make fun of the poor, even if gyp.

>Bully
Bulgarians spend billions of Euros in Greece every year. Probably the only neighbor who has not some negative nickname here.

bulgarian

allah (pbuh) i will find you and strike you down for your insolence

What would a Bulgarian do in Greece? Be unemployed? Get lost, Mohammed.

You have none, because you never leave the house.

bulgaria wouldnt exist without turkey

>tfw she's diaolou thn mana

If only you were born a kurd instead of a turk

>Dont make fun of the poor, even if gyp.

Not. Gypsies should be exterminated. Disgusting, vile rabbits.

Bulgaria existed long long before Turks had even evoluted from apes to (sub)humans.

Few are decent but there are, learn to differentiate.

searching food

Wtf lol

it's just so crazy, that your people prefer to come here and live off our garbage than stay in countries like Bulgaria or Romania, ever since you joined the EU.

You go to any single of our hospitals at any given day, and it's like 90% gypsies, bulgarians, albanians, niggers, turks( yeah even they come here to get free healthcare ), pakis etc..

Kys malaka edgelord

I have none because i am not a retarded subhuman.

As bad as being bulgarian.

>Bulgaria existed long long before Turks had even evoluted from apes to (sub)humans.
you have the same story
except that one group became muslim turk and the other christian turk

far away, i thought it was a common expression in greece

Κισ μαλαkά εγιλορδ

it's so godamn crazy, you'd rather eat off my used toilet paper bags than stay in your country and starve to death.

Any proof of what you're saying? Because from what I've seen in Greece, there are no Bulgarians - just gypsies.

Aaah yes it is

"stou diaolou tin mana" it's in its full form :)

>in Greece, there are no Bulgarians
hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Greece

here you go bro, about 75,000 census 2011, and that's just the ones legally here

youtube.com/watch?v=CUAMfg8YAU0
lets see how many you get. i only confused the fifth one

Don't answer to the underage redditor, Bulgarians

Probably thinks he's Pericles grandchild

kys edgy faggot

????????????????

That counts the Gypsies as Bulgarian. Not relevant. Show me any proof of Bulgarians in Greece.

you arent even a greek

you have to back

really? I mean c'mon, I've got like 20 yugo cars in my neighborhood with BG plates. And I'm not even talking about the shitskinned gypsies.
What's the point of denying everything I have you right in my face every single day?
Do you think I hear Greek most of the times I take a walk outside? like half of the population in Thessaloniki are immigrants, from all over eastern Europe. You clean our homes, fill our gas tanks, rob us while we sleep.

>That counts the Gypsies as Bulgarian.
whats the difference?
really, you are the same shitty people

Don't reply to the retarded kelly poster, report his posts and his spambot that has flag-lockon

literally just go to any whorehouse in Greece and you'll find them

They all sound the same so i'll say russian.

ku jeni shqipe

i am grek :^)

But without proof this is just a lie. How can you prove any of that?

Gypsies. Any proof of what you're saying? From all the pictures you've posted in this thread and many others before that, you've portrayed Gypsies as Bulgarias which is like comparing Turks to Greeks. Actually, it's not that similiar, sorry.

gypsies and bulgarians are the same people

Kys enabler

ΒROTHER
This

exactly, everything is a lie, I'm just trying to put down the noble Bulgarian man.
The evil Greek man strikes again, just like there are no Albanians in Greece, it's all made up.
If it makes you feel any better you're better immigrants than Georgians, Pakis, or other scum from the middle shit and the third world.

There is a /tr/ general somewhere here, Mohammed, why don't you go there?

?

where is the janitor today

yo greek homos do u have some ancient recipe of curing stomach pain

Any proof that they're gypsies?

Because Bulgarian whores are usually white, speak slave and their faces are absurdly slavic

There are Albanians in Greece.10 million to be precise :^)

i like this turkish thread more

bloodletting

hot milk and a teaspoon of honey nigga

But you're outright lying about it. I don't care if there are Bulgarian immigrants in whatever country, but it's the fact that you're lying. There is a vast difference between Gypsies and Bulgarians and you seem to think that every Gypsy in Greece is Bulgaria which is like me saying the opposite - every Gypsy here is Greek. How would that make you feel?

gerilemek zorundasın

actually ill just tell mom to make some bubrek

It is true, most Bulgarians in Greece are gyps and whores as well as lowclass working people (construction, cleaning) So? Do you expect sophisticated professors to go to a slightly less poor country instead of to Canada for ex? Do you think the Greeks in Germany are different than Gyros Shop, Phone shop owners or cleaning personell? This is how the world goes, Iannis.

Unlike you we have eyes
We can tell when someone is a Gypsy or a Bulgarian

I mean, we have in our neighborhood a Bulgarian that is drunk 24/7 just sits outside a daily and drinks all day long, and then his other Bulgarian friends will join him in the evening.

That's not true which again implies you don't know nothing about how we look. Bulgarian women usualy have darker hair and are in no way facially similiar to women from other Slavic nations like Russia.

Caught in a lie again, my fellow swarthy friend. It's not going well for you.

it will make it worse senpai
t.stomachpain pro

sounds like a top lad meanwhile you sound like some fucking scrawny autist who probably hasnt even dared insulting a bulgar in real life

You obviously cannot judging by the pictures you've posted in a lot of threads, portraying Gypsies as Bulgarians.

>Bulgarians are only upper-class citizens
It's true, you guys make 8.000E a month and have 7 (seven) plasmas in each room of your house

I've cruised around your nation Boris
I know Bulgarian women are dark-haired
Slavic women are generally dark-haired
Oh and if you want to know I've been to Petrich, Sadanski, Plovdiv and Sofia

I'm not the gypsy hunter you fucking retard

cool, but don't tell me there are no Bulgarians in Greece when I have them 24/7 in my face, when I can open my window and hear a Bulgarian couple screaming in the middle of the night while their baby is crying.

It's called being civilized you goddamn monkey. Fucking Christ, you escaped your shithole for a better life in Sweden, and still have the audacity to say things like that? What the fuck is wrong with you dumb fucks? I thought the iq graphs were just memes, but I'm starting to think you might actually be retarded. It's like every single reply/response an Albanian gives is like complete retardation. FUCK, of all the countries in the world we HAD to border the dumbest fuckers around we just HAD TO.

cringiest post this week

You don't know shit. You said our women look Slavic which obviously isn't true. How many times are you going to lie? There are no *Bulgarians* in Greece, not in any significant amount. End of story.

And?

yee :3

Geri dönmen gerekiyor / Geri gitmek zorundasın*

Take a fucking picture right now and show me the Bulgarians. Go do it, you see them 24/7, it shouldn't be hard for you.

Bulgarians chimping out again.
Nobody likes bulgarians.

Would it kill you to try and articulate a proper response for once? Quit monkeying around, you're shit, we know it, you know it, parading here with your ridiculous self-pride only makes you look like a monkey dressed in a cape dancing to our tunes.

i hate bulgarians because they spawned subhumans (fyromen and northern greeks)