Is there a more cringeworthy genre than black metal?

Is there a more cringeworthy genre than black metal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cxtnot8lY4U
youtube.com/watch?v=C8G8cdbPmp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kpop

Sure. Hip-hop, Witchhouse, Crunk, Hardstyle, Hardcore,

hip hop
>muh street underground true gangsta music
>u-um we wrote those songs as a WARNING.Yes.We don't do this stuff haha buy our albums or else you are racist
>Such an underground genre that 12 year olds dance to it at their local meme club while drinking 1%alcohol beer and smoking oregano that their local ghetto thug passed as weed
>constantly rapping about change and da man while you are funded by "da man"
>music can be created by any retard with a laptop and bittorrent
>dying from aids

Don't forget
>funded and marketed by white jews

indie rock
experimental
heavy metal
any -core
anything vintage
trap

Sup Forumscore

music

Hard rock
White rappers or young rappers
[letter]pop

AND DON;T GET ME STARTED ON THE INTERNATIONAL SCENE.
Greek rap (inb4 pay zdepts)
>Muh street muh weed muh crew
>35 year olds that think it's cool to smoke weed on the street
>Always try to seem hardcore, yet they only appear tired and generic
>productions are basic piano nad fruity loops
>anything that tries to renovate the genre is labeled "not true rap"
>trying to label slow hip hop as low bap and pass it as an actual genre, while being the only man that still raps like this in the scene(Bd foxmoor I am looking at you)
>fake beefs
>fake promises
>fake people

how experimental per se cringeworthy?

or are you just butthurt?

Crunkcore

active member are hot garbage

Ghettotech of course

>their local meme club
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

they used to be good but rapping slowly while spewing wannabe artistic lyrics can only get you this far...
Not to mention the literally hundreds of stolen beats

this desu

Yeah.

It's whatever that shit is called where some emo teens scream about their breakups over dubstep.

Disco Polo
Look at this shit man
youtu.be/cxtnot8lY4U

Kpop

Every genre can be cringey, it just depends on who listens to it
>"MUH REAL METAL SATAAAN AAAAAAAAA SO EVIL" metalheads
>"MUH STREET CRED NIGGA REAL SHIT 9MM AND WHORES" rap fans
>"MUH TRUE MUSIC MUH 7 GORILLION CHORDS FUCK ROCK SUN RA IS JESUS" Jazz Fans
>"MUH TECHNICAL SKILL MUH JOHN PETRUCCI 7 GORRILLION NOTES SONGS IN 6/8 KING CRMSON" prog fans
You could apply this shit to literally any genre, there isn't really any "cringiest" genre

>Hardcore
youtube.com/watch?v=C8G8cdbPmp8
Are you more /fa/ than those people user?
No you're not

>trap
Everything involving this desu.

Any genre that takes itself too seriously. I don't think there's one that's inherently cringeworthy, but some bands just are. Nu metal bands being one of the worst offenders because they gather the worst from many genres, bands like slipknot and death grips are so cringeworthy it's really amusing.

>white jews

I need an example of this. I thinking of suicide but can't quite bring myself to the point of it being a good idea yet.

this

>white
>Jew

Pick one.

prog metal

This

neofolk

Aesthetically and sonically, black metal is by far the cringest one

Power electronics and harsh noise.
Those genres are pretty much the nu-metal of "experimental" music.

Not all black metal is
>SATAAAAANNNNNNNNN HAANGINNNG MMYYYSEEELLFLFFFFFF

No

Ska cover bands

This.
Unsurprisingly, there is a shitload of audience crossover between noise and black metal.

Anything by Asking Alexandria, basically.

>Aesthetically and sonically
Explain specifically and exactly what you mean by this, you embarrassing clueless cunt.

>music can be created by any retard with a laptop and bittorrent

>tfw passionate about hiphop
>tfw main group of friends currently trying to start a rap group

end my life senpai

>>Such an underground genre that 12 year olds dance to it at their local meme club while drinking 1%alcohol beer and smoking oregano that their local ghetto thug passed as weed

AAHAAHHAHAH IM DYING

Whatever yung lean is

2bh if you describe anything as "cringe/cringest/cringeworthy" i automatically assume you're 12 and watch Leafyishere.

There are some albums that are legit good and some I can listen to because they're so ridiculous they're hilarous.

Nu metal

We Came As Romans

Vaporwave and any of its "subgenres" (There's no way anybody calls something mallsoft with a straight fucking face). Electroswing is pretty awful too.

Vapor.

>Aesthetically
Just look at OP's pic
>Sonically
Gimmicky af

You're an amoeba. Thanks for clarifying, though.

it's called "crunkcore"

>nu metal
>rap metal
>electro swing

Shoegaze
Noise
pretty much anything Sup Forumscore
bro country

i worked a local event called Country Summer a few months back. 3 days work 12 hour days made 2k mostly tips the hourly pay was 10/hour

anyway, it was horrible. the fans and the music were absolute shit.

i literally saw and heard a country musician cover watch me whip nay nay... it was the worst and it was hot AF but at least i made a few bucks

awesome another tripcode to filter

who the hell cares?

i've never understood this mindset.

I do call mallsoft mallsoft with a straight face because to me it's a pleasant subgenre of ambient I quite enjoy.

I don't buy into the meme that vaporwave is a meme because I listen to the genuine entries in the genre, not the lel ebin maymay entries that are deliberately shit.

Are you fucking kidding me, the original 'bm' movement in Norway was far more diverse than you ordinarily think, it never was strictly metal-centered, neither was it dependent on that bullshit corpsepaint image. In fact it was neither 'metal' nor 'black', just a bunch of young people who did whatever they wanted. Unfortunately most people don't care enough to see past the cheap cardboard "Burzum Mayhem Darkthrone tremolo blastbeat grim frostbitten black and white" exteriors.

what sort of vanilla stuff do you listen to or put value in

Nope, it's for nerds who like to hear songs about the baddies from the Lord of the Rings.

You've been listening to the wrong bands, kiddo.

why is that bad though? that's the aesthetic the music goes for

ZOMG C R I N G E

MUSIC IS CRINGE GUYZZZZ

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS ANYMORE, I'M JUST TOO NORMIE AAAAAAAUUUUGGGGH ZOMG!!!1!!1!

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST LISTEN TO Sup ForumsCORE AND P4K APPROVED MELANCHOLY-CORE GUIZZZ???

OMG OMG OMG THESE PEOPLE AREN'T ADELE OR JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE! CRINGE! CRINGE! CRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGE!

If the above made you want to tear your eyeballs out with a spoon, congratulations. Thats how every fucker who calls any genre of music cringy sounds.

Genres aren't cringey, you just haven't clicked with their styles yet. Be more eclectic and move out of your normie comfort zones for once in your life. Turn off the radio, unbookmark the billboard charts and allow yourself to explore the diversity of music, both audibly and culturally as well.

In other words, stop being insufferable faggots.

This user deserves an award!

Is it true cringe if the cringe is recognized by the ones causing? It's plainly obvious that power metal and folk metal are cheesy as fuck, but that's the whole point. It's the moment that people in a genre start taking themselves way too seriously that they become actual cringe.

Pretty much this. Black metal seems more ficticious.

Nah, black metal is for pussies of the highest order.

>indie rock
>genre

Everyone knows you samefagged dude....no ones dick rides this hard

is that Manes my nigga?

EBM/ electro-industrial / anything associated with cybergoth is probably cringier than black metal tbqh

electroswing
>tips fedora and segways away

this is a good reaction image

>cringeworthy
>heavy metal

did you mean glam? (gay l.a metal?)

i think we can all agree that the worst genre and genre name is depressive suicidal black metal

>hardcore
Will someone explain to me what anyone under the age of 40 means by the term hardcore? There's what hardcore actually is, then there're the vast number of misapplications of the term used by persons born after 1976 to describe a wide number of musical styles wholly unrelated to actual hardcore, especially if this music was recorded after 1985 or by a band formed after 1985. I am fucking baffled here and need some help understanding this.

It's sort of like someone calling Dada baroque or something. I don't think I've ever been this confused in my life.

this.

You idiot will argue about taste, as if music preferances wasn't fundamentally defined by culture.

You do know we considered pretty much any chord that wasn't a fifth, a fourth or an octave disharmonic just a thousand years ago, and it only changed pretty recently, right?

Jesus. It's as if you -want- to act like a kindgarden.