Is she actually talented or did she just trick us with her icelandic witch powers?

is she actually talented or did she just trick us with her icelandic witch powers?

Girl could/can sing.

No, she tricked us with her producers

>relying on producers to make your music
>sing in that shrill prepubescent "voice"
>if a man created this music no one would pay attention
>muh crying and bitching movie that was labeled a classic by plebs
bjork more like bcock

>bcock
good one

She's produced almost all of her music

*Co-produced

the fuck are you on about.

i reckon if she wasn't talented her music wouldn't keep the extremely high standard of detail and quality it has had now album after album

EMOTIONAL

LANDSCAPES

holy shit kek

10/10

I haven't listen to more than maybe 3 or 4 songs outside of what she's done with deaf grapes, but those 3 or 4 I remember enjoying and telling myself I needed to check her out, only to forget to do it but I digress. My professor really likes her stuff and says she's at the forefront of modern music. My professor is an internationally renowned (mostly) classical musician and soloist. So I'm inclined to believe him.

>if a man created this music no one would pay attention
>death grips

best post i've seen in a minute

Classically trained musicians have fucking awful taste, they have never heard anything out of their circle. Total fags

This
But at the same time this

I don't care about any of these "criticisms."

Vespertine, Homogenic and Vulnicura are all excellent albums that I enjoy listening to.

Listen to Grimes. She produced all her music on her own, has a nicer voice and better songwriting skills.

Yes.

Vespertine, Vulnicura, and Medulla are great albums, conceptually and musically. I'd say Cocoon is one of the most sincere and unique electronic songs produced in the past twenty years, if not of all time.