lost in translation has a good soundtrack

he said good though

It is good.

It's a better film than it is an album

I love this movie so much
Some of the voice and video recordings get quite disturbing

it's also kinda depressing

Bamp

Decline of Western Civilization boxset finally came out on disc after 25 years on vhs

bonus features are all really solid and sometimes even too good. There's an infamous moment thats revealed as being setup aka fake

Ex-drummer
>Belgian movie about a famous writer that joins a garage band of losers just to witness the miserable lifes they carry on everyday
>Great soundtrack

Walk The Line

>Elizabeth Banks
Huge red flag. Is the movie actually good?

Is pic related any good?
I like Joy Division's music a lot, but the myth making around Ian Curtis as an icon and a tortured genius annoys me.

yes, best biopic and music related film i've seen

Don't like her acting? She plays a semi-major part and I thought she did a convincing job. The film is worth seeing for Dano's acting alone. Cusack was decent. The music session scenes were also interesting. All around a great film (I'm OP btw)

this is also a good movie about Mexico's culture and how it ties in to music produced in the country

Has anyone seen the Belle & Sebastian movie yet?

I want to see the Chet Baker and Miles Davis bios too.

That's not saying much

These

Also Dig! The real life spinal tap about the Brian Jonestown massacre and the dandy warhols

came here to post this one

I heard Dig! wasn't exactly accurate.

It isn't, but therein lies the beauty of it. Watching some of the most talentless hacks in the music industry at that time fellate themselves (and get fellated by others) for two hours *should* be an insufferable experience, but instead proves to be endlessly entertaining. The rock dream debased

people here will laugh their asses off at this. it's like all the mu stereotypes in one film

greatest of all time coming through

was this any good

I first saw this when I got into daniel johnston, bumed me out for the rest of the day.

No

damn had no idea this was even a thing, nice

Great film

Was I supposed to hate the girl? She comes off as an annoying 80's version of a tumblr chick. I feel like the movie would be better if the music was actually post punk instead of the pop rock equivalent but it was still ok.

BJM were hacks but they still made solid stuff in the 90's

I love this movie so much.

>they actually got Van Dyke Parks to write the song for Dewey's Brian Wilson era

patrician af

Dig!'s great if for nothing else for
>YOU FUCKING BROKE MY SITAR MOTHERFUCKER!
That had my crying with laughter

BJM aren't hacks but the dandys were

Is it good? I watched it on new years eve and I was drunk as fuck so I don't really remember it