/flag/tism

Thanksgiving Edition

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about all things flags & vexillology, like flag design, symbolism and history, as well as flag collections.

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source (code is on GitHub) and non-malicious (no IP is accessed) plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/an.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/cs.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/england.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/scotland.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/wales.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/catalonia.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/FAɱ.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/bv.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/hm.gif
s.4cdn.org/image/country/eh.gif
archive.4plebs.org/pol/statistics/countries/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/ref/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bg9-70w2h8o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

FAQ

Some Examples...

Asia Pacific Region
(mouseover "unknown" -> redirect "ap.gif" 404)
Anonymous Proxy
(mouseover "unknown" -> redirect "a.gif" 404)
Andorra (real country)
(mouseover "Andorra" -> redirect "ad.gif")

For map templates save the Andorra flag "ad.gif" and use it for the a1/a2/ap flags.

Also, ? flag "xx.gif". This flag appears when a board is moved from non-flag to flag board. All the posts from before the move have ? flag.
Example is move from Sup Forums to Sup Forums

Here are the links for the impossible flags. Collect from here or don't. You set your own rules. They're currently impossible to collect from a post however. The future could change that.

Defunct:

Netherlands Antilles - s.4cdn.org/image/country/an.gif

Serbia and Montenegro -
s.4cdn.org/image/country/cs.gif

Great Britian Regions:

England - s.4cdn.org/image/country/england.gif

Scotland - s.4cdn.org/image/country/scotland.gif

Wales - s.4cdn.org/image/country/wales.gif

Region of Spain
Catalonia - s.4cdn.org/image/country/catalonia.gif

Finally, the FAɱ logo

s.4cdn.org/image/country/FAɱ.gif
^use normal M

No ISP with live addresses

Bouvet Island - s.4cdn.org/image/country/bv.gif

Heard and MacDonald Islands -
s.4cdn.org/image/country/hm.gif

Western Sahara -
s.4cdn.org/image/country/eh.gif

getting ready 4 the day don't die plz

^gg canadians

Any rares lurking around here im collecting

Which flags do you need?

I only started collecting recently but I have a few questions since you seem to be an expert.
Are the space flags and international airspace, waters real

no
They are fake regionals for the unknown flags (and Timor-Leste)
Because when you hover over the timor-leste flag it says Unknown for some reason
Those regionals are no defunct as PK removed all meme flags

One more burning question how the fuck do people get these really rare flags. I cant find any VPN's that have them

There is a group of extreme-proxyposters
PK, some norwegian guy
They often pay a lot for a proxy ($50+), to use as 1 country
PK found a marshall islands proxy and a couple others recently

Thanks for the info, is there a link for any of this proxy stuff I can never get them to work im assuming they are buying a private ISP or server for it?

You could choose your Sup Forums flags at one point.

^scrolldown4them, you can see the threads too

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/ref/
Here is the proxyposters board
ask there

holy shit so they were all legit flags and are still one the database

not the space ones only political parties

holy shit this feels like a fucking underground club for rare flags thx for info

Also has anyone got the Tonga flag

Ask XYZ4 he is our proxyfag

Happy Thanksgiving!

This general is more about regionals/autistic shitposting than rareflags lol

Ok I know I sound like a newfag but is there anyway like a video or something to get an introduction to all of this shit like hosting different proxy's servers IP ranges and shit?

cute
google it, cuz i dont know shit
I know that PK uses HideMyAss
and foxyproxy (I think)

thx lad how do you use proxy's and shit I know most are blocked on 4chin so you have to buy a goypass. But how do you use proxies that have been obtained from one of the free lists

Free list probably won't be range-banned but more than likely banned for cp. You'd have to get fresh proxy, most free ones are same IP being live/nonlive over the last few years.

passes don't work for actual banned IPs

How would I go about finding fresh proxies and how do I use the IP would I need a software like foxyproxy or can I jsut use it in chrome but it never seems to work in chome just times out everything

Free list porxy are also slow as fuck
Managed to post as Palestine once, the other ones were so slow I couldn't post

Pay for HideMyAss

What should I do with my evening
Should I make memes?

One more question say If I grab and IP how do i use it? Do i need a software or what

play yandere simulator

am broke
just bought pokemon sun

Internet browser lets you put in proxy. Just google how to use IP:PORT proxy.

play Sun then. I'm going to be doing that but too many damn cut scenes so far I keep getting bored.

>tfw still in first city
>starter pokemon is lvl 16
>grinding entire team to lvl 16
I already have like 4 hours ingame and have done basically nothing

Every time I do that in chrome the webpage just times out and says theres something wrong with the proxy or connection :/

same here I'm at like 2hr gametime and in the first big city Keep getting bored cuz the qtpokegirl loves to fucking talk at everydamn building/street

proxy is probably bad then unless it's on your side. I know some ISP can block proxy traffic etc

How do you get Tonga flags HMA? Or proxy? Did you just put the IP in the chrome settings thing and it worked

>trying to catch Abra
>teleport
>teleport
>teleport
>one doesnt teleport
>critical hit
>ohko
>teleport

Time to play some minecraft

plz use google. idk where the struggle is

Why are you changing your regionals

welp im fucked I cant get shit to work

welcome to the raterd club

youtube.com/watch?v=Bg9-70w2h8o

i though that was right /:

na its fucked ya tard

whats fucked

your mom

you're fitting right in

Good day gentelmen

anyone who doesn't have regionals deserves to be castrated and hanged

going to set tinder age range to 30+ and see if any cougars want this boy

im never going to a concert again

helo frendo

:^)

:^)k|:

follow webms lad

hello guys
hows it going?

another mass mane :^)) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

ehhhhh doing ok

bump

who wants to hear my concert stories

This anime gril looks cool.

do tell good sir

is she zombie

fug :DDD ok, gonna pre-type this

looks like it. I google anime girl wearing lace and got that >.>

...rare?

Italy is rare here...

seriously the first thing i thought of when at this concert was how im going to have a blast posting about it here.

i went to a rock concert with two of my friends, both had seen this band live and said it was fucking chaos in the pit. im not a big fan, but they bought me a ticket cause im a poor. we drove an hour in traffic, and parked in a parking garage that was about a 25 walk from the venue. im nervous as fuck because ive convinced myself im going to see people i know there which is never the case. as soon as we turn the corner and walk into where the back of the line was, i saw at least 90% of the people in line had those fucking numale dyed sjw hairstlyes. and there was 3 people wrapped in gay pride towels. what the fuck, i felt like i walked into a meme. (p1)

r e r e f l e g mane :DDD

a boopity boppity pizza spaghettia aah

I'm a numale sjw you can't escape us

is there a part 2 or not

after standing in the cold for 2 hours, we went inside to get couch spots by the bar. beers were $5.50, so that ruled out getting drunk. these 2 definition of whores instantly try to get my friends to buy them drinks, one of which happily bought them 2 each. there was still like an hour and a half left until the opening band played, so we were stuck in a loud as fuck seating area trying to communicate with sign language, and i was waiting for an oppertunity to grab a seat that didnt have two annoying sluts shitting it up. i think i heard like 3 fights break out below us in the pit.

:^>

fug :DDD

(p2) :^)

the first band that played was some godawful middleschool demographic targeting scream garbage. they tried to get the crowd pumped up by signaling them to wave their hands back and forth like every crowd you see in movies, but the crowd wasnt having it. i really felt bad for them. the 2 sluts were still milking my friend for drinks, while my other friend and me were trying to get a better spot. we got a seat with a decent view that was instantly blocked by some shaved head femenist with her fat dyed hair pegging buddy and her """boy"""friend. the only way it could have gotten better was if they started bitching about how white the crowd was, but they didnt. halfway through the first set, the bald thing in front of me slowly started putting its his/her hand down the fat buddys pants. it was either this or watching my other friend get grinded on by 2 drink moochers, because there wasnt any good spots left to see the bands that were playing.(p3)

It wasnt drugs :^)

I am very deep into normalfag life now. It is starting to get difficult as most people here are really shallow and you have to lower your conversational standards. Just something I have to get used to I suppose.

Its difficult when you are planned out for the next 2 weeks senpai

Was in a car ride from school, heard it on the radio.

The NZ town flags are added.

Will try to add some more flags now.

after the first band, the drink moochers were pretty drunk and one of them came up to me and started dancing. i forgot to mention that since it was loud as fuck, the only form of communication my friends and i had was nodding yes/no, giving thumbs up, etc. so she comes up to me and starts dancing, i have no fucking clue what to do and i dont really want her near me, so i give her a thumbs up. she gives me this disgusted look and walks away. im pretty sure my friend that bought them drinks got an over the pants handjob. still an hour left until the main performance.

>it wasnt drugs :^)
fug :DDD

also what should the next state overhaul be?

Only one of your flags are in .png, are you going to fix that or do I?

the rest of the night went by uneventful, not counting the person that was carried to an ambulance for some reason, and someone dropping a syringe on the ground and flipping out, pushing people away trying to pick it up and only succeeding in kicking it further away and into the view on security. he got grabbed really fast.

fucc. ill fix it

Haha seems like your typical concert. I don't trust people I meet there.

Good for you man, next step is leaving us forever and the only time you come back is when you feel shity and think to yourself you are not like us

done :DDDD did i do good?

i thought it would be more more of a shock to see heroin less than 5 feet away from you

and even if you do feel shitty, dont come back because it will suck you back in. also pls protect your heart m9, dont get hurt

>tfw ywn be a normie

You did good, can you do that for the indiana flags aswell?

Even though I post less and less. I dont think Ill leave. I might, but if I do, my existence here will bleed out into nothing over time.

It might suck me back in, if I do. I hope that doesnt happen though. The memes and bantz of Sup Forums are really good sometimes.

I never thought I'd be one, it just happened. It might happen to you too.

Bingo :^(

all done :^>>

sheeeeeeiiit do you have the template for that

fug hol up, thats easy mode

Here

noice thanks

I'll miss you Botany Bay...

This place really is like a failing bar full of regulars and a few new people here and there ;_;

>Had a girl say she loves you
:(

i recognize that comparison :DDD

Fuck forgot to put namefag back on

Probably will never be a normalfag ;_;

bogno :DD

51 topkek

>hitlerdubs

fucc

o shid :DDD

r8

Not just yet.

You never know. This was me 3 months ago.

Ayy

Indiana and I got around 110+

How did this happen?

Short version is. Self isolation from a young age after that didnt bother

pls fill out so i can visualize

Later.

Alright lads, cya, off to the beach now. Its meant to be pretty good outside.

thats pretty nice, have fun mane :^)