youtube.com/watch?v=UuqyRrwdBtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's not to love?

I LOVE YOU

You might still have a chance to catch ther final tour

youtube.com/watch?v=BxB55yaWG-I

Too bad it's all shit after that.

You mean after Vol. 4

What about Sabotage and Sabbath Bloody Sabbath?

B tier, along with some Dio stuff. It's not too bad but not the same as the first 4.

Thats fair. Those albums are def not shit though. Some really good songs and Sabbath started taking more risks.

Heaven & Hell is a fucking great album. Just as good as the first four. Fucking fight me.

>now

Yeah, they're not shit. It's a different sound though, and one I'm not as fond of. I was more trying to say that Vol. 4 was one of the great albums then that the later ones aren't worth listening to.

Holy hell I just pulled up Heaven and Hell and its really good. This is the first time I've heard it since moving from garbage headphones to a stereo system, and wow what a difference it makes. Thank for showing me the error of my ways user.

Pleasure's all mine.

I'm seeing them tomorrow. I'm pretty excited everyone is still breathing!

good album

Sabotage is the best album ever made tho.

Sabbath is GOAT metal band

shit album
>inb4 autist tells me that my opinion is objectively wrong until I find 15 credible academic sources and scientific papers proving that Black Sabbath does, in fact, suck

>academic sources to prove something sucks

I bet you like Metallica

>15 credible academic sources and scientific papers proving that Black Sabbath does, in fact, suck

sucks to be you because I have in fact done some scientific research on Black Sabbath few years back for my bachelors thesis and it all backs the opinion that they are GOAT.

Paranoid is the best album if only because of Faeries Wear Boots .

Saw them last night.
Got really depressed when it was over.

How was it? I'm thinking of getting a ticket but only seating places are available at my closest gig which I heavily dislike. Is it still worth it? Also nice trip, one of my favorites from Dopethrone.

It's their last tour, who cares.

[2]

Just go.

After Forever is the best track.
Prove me wrong. I dare you

Master of Reality is GOAT, but is also the album where the interludes are the best tracks

k

Wtf I hate Black Sabbath now

kek

this is a good riff tho
youtube.com/watch?v=UuqyRrwdBtQ

no 13 is GOAT

At least I could bear that album, I honestly couldn't even finish this

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Johnny Blade, All Moving Parts, and Backstreet Kids are good too.

ALL RIGHT NOW

WON'T YOU LISTEN

wtf I love Black Sabbath again